News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Rabble Rouser List: Beginning 3/20/03

Started by 6Quigs, Mar 21, 2003, 01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

SCCS
QuoteI like the list PATRICIA.  Been wanting to get on the chat board, but have been working some really long hrs.    Hopefully this wednesday.Chat with you later.

Hi there, thanks!  Yes, it s a pain when work gets in the way of making merry, isn t it?  We ve been in that chat room till 10pm these last two times, so stick your head in if you can, and we just might be there.  [:)]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderHey all, I m done with The List now, since it s finally my turn to go camping next weekend.  Someone needs to step up to the plate before this list languishes in the land of nothingness....

champ521

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Hey all, I m done with The List now, since it s finally my turn to go camping next weekend.  Someone needs to step up to the plate before this list languishes in the land of nothingness....

Alrighty then. Where is it?

Cottonwooder

champ521
QuoteAlrighty then. Where is it?

Really???  Oh, THANK YOU!   ::::hugs and kisses to you::::     I ll e-mail you later with the list so you don t have to re-create it from scratch with all the bold and centering, etc.  [:)]

Cottonwooder

champ521Woohoo, The List has been sent, and Dave s up next.  Give him plenty of fodder to choose from, like you did with me.  (You guys are nuts!)  Dave, have fun!!! [:D]

champ521

Cottonwooder
QuoteWoohoo, The List has been sent, and Dave s up next. Give him plenty of fodder to choose from, like you did with me. (You guys are nuts!) Dave, have fun!!!  

I really appreciate the honor that you dropped on me. I will have to regretfully decline it, though. I can only access the boards on my weeknends, unless I m on vacation or something. Sorry. Any other takers? C wooder, I wasn t expecting all that.

Oh yeah, FLIP.

Surfcal

champ521Hey Cottonwooder:

It has been a great run with The List and you ve done well.  But I can see that it s done its run and no one has volunteered to pick it up.  So don t feel bad if it dies.  We ll just give it a nice retirement.

That s the way things go.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteSo don t feel bad if it dies. We ll just give it a nice retirement.

[:(]  Here lies The List.  It was a good List.  Snuck up and sideswiped a lot of NNCers.   It was a naughty List.  It encompassed everybody.  Enjoy your retirement, and Rest In Peace.   [:(]

SactoCampers

CottonwooderGoodbye List. You were a good list. But like a flower, we can t simply wish for you to exist, you must be nurtured. Perhaps you were the " annual"  of lists and were destined to exist for only a short time. Or perhaps we let you down. May we let The List rest in peace yet its spirit forever remain in our hearts.

otter

champ521Old lists never die: they just fade into cyberspace untilt hey are reincarnated in a time of need.
 We ve loved the list
 We ll  miss the list
 The  list will return.  

6Quigs

champ521I am just cracking up over here.

First Champ says he ll do the list, and I m thinking I can t wait to see him rip into surfcal,
 Then when Champ declines, Surfcal decides it s time to say goodbye to the list.[;)]
 Nice move Surfcal.

Let the list enjoy a nice vacation, (it might even go camping), but someday, when we are least expecting it, we ll see it again.

Don t wait for ~Patricia~ to e-mail the format, just go to the last posting of the list, click on reply, and then click on  Quote the original message  , and you will get all the tilles, bold, centering etc... copy & paste, and you are ready!![;)]

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
Quotejust go to the last posting of the list, click on reply, and then click on  Quote the original message  , and you will get all the tilles, bold, centering etc... copy & paste, and you are ready!!

So, whatcha waiting for, Kevin?  [;)]

otter

champ521yah! kevin......what s the hold up?

gsm x2

otter
Quoteyah! kevin......what s the hold up?

Hugging Kevin and whispering, " Yeah, couldn t you do the list this week?"   If not, I ll revive it next week.

gsm x2

6Quigs

6Quigs
QuoteLet the list enjoy a nice vacation, (it might even go camping), but someday, when we are least expecting it, we ll see it again.
[;)][;)]

Oh By the way ~Patricia~(&Mike)

Happy Anniversary