RE: Rabble Rouser List: Beginning 3/20/03

Started by 6Quigs, Mar 21, 2003, 01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

griffsmomFLIP!  [:D]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteSay what you will, but the...  Btw, I ll be on a little vacation myself.

Please say you re not taking a vacation from posting because you re mad.  Those rules are good and necessary.  It s nice having a pristine haven to escape to.  But they re also party-pooper rules, just like our rule of not allowing the kids to bring their toys into our room to mess it up.  Good, necessary, but pooper. [:)]

Oh my... I m not mad!  I was just defending myself on the list as others have done.  [8D] The way I see it is so entirely different as to who the pooper really is. [;)][;)][;)] (I m using ALOT of little faces so ~Patricia~ doesn t take me too seriously).  Also, I didn t say I wouldn t be posting; I said I was taking a little vacation. [:D]

Surfcal

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteSay what you will, but the...  Btw, I ll be on a little vacation myself.

Please say you re not taking a vacation from posting because you re mad.  Those rules are good and necessary.  It s nice having a pristine haven to escape to.  But they re also party-pooper rules, just like our rule of not allowing the kids to bring their toys into our room to mess it up.  Good, necessary, but pooper. [:)]

Oh my... I m not mad!  I was just defending myself on the list as others have done.  [8D] The way I see it is so entirely different as to who the pooper really is. [;)][;)][;)] (I m using ALOT of little faces so ~Patricia~ doesn t take me too seriously).  Also, I didn t say I wouldn t be posting; I said I was taking a little vacation. [:D]

I am with G.  I didn t say I was going to stop posting, I just take little vacations here and there.  I like getting away, moments at a time.

I will take on anyone that wants to RR.

Surfcal

Nick

CottonwooderHey Ray,
 Thanks for being the tour guide on Saturday.  We all had a great time.

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

I am with G.  I didn t say I was going to stop posting, ...
 Surfcal

So just what would it take to get you to stop?  Whining (whaaaa, whaaaa) like Nick?

Nick

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

I am with G.  I didn t say I was going to stop posting, ...
 Surfcal

So just what would it take to get you to stop?  Whining (whaaaa, whaaaa) like Nick?

The only whining I m hearing is from CWB.

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderI ll be happy to do this list for the rest of this week, but can someone take it over for next week?  TOS has staked claim for the following week of April 14.  We need someone for next week, April 7.  Anyone?  Someone!

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteWe need someone for next week, April 7. Anyone? Someone!

The above quote is known as a thread killer..
 somebody PLLLLEASE come to   the rescue!!!

otter

Cottonwooderhow do you guys get the person s name next to the quote?  

g-whiz

otterHi Dianne,

Use the " Quote the Original Message"  button up there.  It s located on the reply screen that pops up. It will work if you use the REPLY icon in the message your are reading.  Is that clear?  I feel brain dead after working today.

Forgot the question mark!!!

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
The List:
 Wednesday, 4/2/03
[/b]
 Today s Nick-Neff-Cough Board Activity Level:
 Picked up.  A few zingers tossed around.

Freestyle Rabble Rouser of The Day:
 Whup/whoop ass.  Ho hum.

Posts Of The Day:
 From 6Quigs: Few more minor questions, and then we ll all be set...  (Scrolls down past an entire screen of questions.)

From Clueless:  If you re Clueless, then what s Ralph??????
 A very lucky man

Tonight s Chat Room Rally Attendees:
 gsm_x2
 6Quigs
 Clueless
 CA-girl
 C`wooder
 Surfcal
 CWB
 otter  <-- chat host
 Wizzy
 Nick   <--offered to be next week s chat host
 OC_Campers

Chat Quote of The Week:
 ---------: XXXXXXXXXXXXX  <--can t repeat it

Funniest Chat Topic:
 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  [;)]

Most Kissed Guy in an NNC Chat:
 CWB.

Those With " ALOT"  To Say (Ack, this list has shrunk!):
 GSM X2
 G-Whiz
 Surfcal
 Cottonwooder
 Griffsmom

Those With Something To Say:
 Otter
 Nick
 6Quigs
 Red " neff"  Barchetta
 Civil_War_Buff
 SactoCampers  <--Totally MIA

Those Who Don t Say Much (Yet):
 OC Campers
 Hybrid Holly
 CA Girl_101
 Ralph
 ckkevin
 Ab Diver
 TMM
 TeacherMom
 Forest Walker
 Sammyslave
 SCCS (N&I-Scott)
 oldmoose
 DuaneFamily
 Champ521
 Stimpy
 RTurner
 Clueless in Sacremento
 Colin & Chelsea
 Calstate360

Inactive Roster:
 Robucko

6Quigs

CottonwooderWell done ~Patricia~

Now I can go to bed

g-whiz

Cottonwooder~Patricia~ I think maybe a more appropriate catagory for CA Girl would be doesn t say much but when she does, she says ALOT!  [;)]

Ca-girl

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

~Patricia~ I think maybe a more appropriate catagory for CA Girl would be doesn t say much but when she does, she says ALOT!  [;)]

[:o][&:][8D] I was just going to type the same thing myself after I read " the list"  [;)]

SCCS

Cottonwooder
 I like the list PATRICIA.[:)]Been wanting to get on the chat board, but have been working some really long hrs.[:@][:@][:@]Hopefully this wednesday.Chat with you later.