RE: Delta Rally - Snug Harbor - March 21 - 23

Started by gsm x2, Jan 07, 2003, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Georganne -
 Great pictures!!!!  My parents were quite impressed with the scrapbook and grilled Scott on how you did it.
 I m glad you got a picture of the door spring opener as that came from one of the many funny moments over the w/e;
 Your Scott & I (who both consider ourselves as fairly veteran PU ers) were visiting with Champ521/Dave who first showed us his new roof and support bar while his entire family was napping, ha.  What stopped Scott and I in our tracks though, was how he had is door open.  He simply took the spring and stretched it over the top of the door and that was it!  Scott and I were blown away at how perfect and simple it was, lol!  We walked away from Dave s PU just shaking our heads.  I told Dave later that I bet he never thought that deschnitz. (which his dealer showed him) would get the most attention of all the things he s done to his Bayside.  He said; " When I saw you holding your door open with a bungee cord attatched to the outside stove I wondered what you were doing" , lol.  Pretty funny moment.

SactoCampers

Red neff BarchettaI realized that the link to Ray s pictures had pictures of kids on it, which caused some members discomfort. So I moved the links into the Photo Album area, which is password-protected. If you need the passwords, just Private Message me or Nick.

otter

gsm x2The pictures are GREEEAT*****   especially the group picture.  Our Grand girls wanted one each and are busy now writing up the adventures of the weekend.  

THANKS  again to all who made the POP-up-raising happen [:)][:D]and all the adults and children who entertained the girls.  They were glad to get home, but after showers and oils and creams were ready to go again any time we ask...which my not be for a while ... Love it when they come...love it when they don t.  Next time Sadie gets to come.  She gave us a cold shoulder when we got home.  
 See you in April.  
 Hugs

champ521

gsm x2What an amazing group. I would like to thank everyone for such a great time, espacially Holly for putting it on and Larry for doing all that cooking and the giving the free dance lessons. I really enjoyed cruising around checking out all the different equipment and modifications that everyone has. I also want to thank ca_girl101 and SCCS and their families cause we were all squeezed in there pretty tight and we all got along just fine. I can t wait until June. That s the next trip that we can make. Until then I ll see you on the boards.

The Memory Maker

gsm x2Hello All-
 Glad to see such a great time was had at Snug.
 WE GOT THE HOUSE(S)!!
 We thought of all of you all w/e " Hmmm.. I wonder who Surfcough has P***ed off this weekend by taking their site?"  " Was Larry(sammyslave) so P***ed off that no Breakfast would be served?"
 6(10)quigs-I guess the HARVEY WALLBANGERS were good?
 The pics by Surfcough and GSM are great(no hugs though)
 That one of Pete looks like the scene from Godfather II where Fredo goes out on the lake fishing?

We missed you all
 Now- I ve got to get back to packing the house!!

gsm x2

The Memory Maker
QuoteWE GOT THE HOUSE(S)!!

Scott and Gen,

Congratulations on the house(s).  Long-term goals sometimes have to take precedence over short-term desires.

gsm x2

6Quigs

The Memory Maker

QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker

Hello All-
 Glad to see such a great time was had at Snug.
 WE GOT THE HOUSE(S)!!

Well done Scott.
 Now all the fun starts, sorting through all your posessions, and throwing out so much junk.

We missed you over the weekend, especially our eldest son, who was looking for your eldest to play star wars with.

Quote6(10)quigs-I guess the HARVEY WALLBANGERS were good?
GOOD, they were great,

g-whiz

gsm x2More pix for your viewing pleasure.  These were taken by CWB who downloaded them onto TOS s computer before we left Snug Harbor.  I love technology!

http://community.webshots.com/album/67488738jsuioC

g-whiz

The Memory MakerHi Scott & Gen,

Congratulations on the house.  Next time we see you we ll have to do a special toast.  Maybe even with a Harvey Wallbanger! [;)]  Enjoy the transition and see you in June.  [:D]

TeacherMom

gsm x2WOW - what an exciting rally. I would expect nothing less! It s amazing to me that less than a year ago, a hanful of us gatherd at Bodega Bay (slightly worried about connecting with each other) and low and behold - there s a massive infection (and I mean that in the nicest way) happening. Each month, it get s bigger and better.

I m so glad that you all had a wonderful time, wish we could have been part of it. We will definately miss the monthly outings! Not sure we ll find something so great up north! What you all have is wonderful! I hope you treasure it each and every day.

11 days until the big move and I m so ready!!!!!

Happy Camping!

Sandi  [:)]

calstate360

gsm x2Another great rally with great friends. We missed those of you who could not make it.
 The party tent was great we need one of those.
 A special thanks to TOS & CWB for helping out with Lorie s trailer.
 I believe we have some new converts in Lorrie, Jack & Debbie
 Holly thanks for all your work putting this together.
 Now we can get nervous about Yosemite.
 Everyone be sure to check the updated info for Yosemite.

gsm x2

calstate360
QuoteA special thanks to TOS & CWB for helping out with Lorie s trailer.

You re welcome.  I m always willing to be helpful.  But I should get a t-shirt that says, " Mechanically Challenged"  on it.  All the talent in this group and I wind up being " Tim the Toolman."   Actually, that might be an appropriate comparison.

gsm x2

otter

gsm x2Well, " Tim the Tool Man"  or TOS or GSMx2 or Scot whatever you call yourself, your helpfulness is much appreciated.  My weekend would have been a lot more stressful if you hadn t be so willing to help with things.  Lon did know about the missing piece on the canopy.  It happened in the strom at Cachuma.  What I had forgotten is that it could be set up carport style: with the poles coming striaght down.  We had even packed in tent stakes and ropes to hold it down tightly.
 Thanks again

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteMore pix for your viewing pleasure.

Yowsa, that party tent looks nice!  But hey, don t let Timmy see that lip-lock picture of you and hubby.  He ll get jealous!  [;)]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteBut hey, don t let Timmy see that lip-lock picture of you and hubby. He ll get jealous!

Ah, I thought she would mention me getting a little scalp from Larry.  I did learn one important lesson at Snug Harbor.  Don t kiss a bald man after his been dancing the light fandango and doing cartwheels across the floor."

That s the Miller telling his tale and Georgeanne turns a lighter shade of pale.

gsm x2