News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Official Contact List - Update

Started by g-whiz, Mar 22, 2004, 10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Quote from: g-whizThe list is coming along nicely and I'm just waiting to hear from a couple of people who are on the list, but have not e-mailed me yet.  I think this should be out by the end of the week.  If you are not on the list and would like to be, please e-mail me your information to me.  Thanks!

Hello G:

Thanks for all your work.  I'd like mine in Ariel font, Size 10 minimum.

Thanks,
Surfcal

g-whiz

Quote from: SurfcalHello G:

Thanks for all your work. I'd like mine in Ariel font, Size 10 minimum.

Thanks,
Surfcal
Will you consider Times New Roman, Size 9?

Surfcal

Quote from: g-whizWill you consider Times New Roman, Size 9?

G...

I think I'll let you express your creativity and just go for the right feel.  Just go for whatever you're "font" of.

Surfcal

g-whiz

Quote from: SurfcalG...

I think I'll let you express your creativity and just go for the right feel. Just go for whatever you're "font" of.

Surfcal
Hmmmm.... things I'm font of?? :confused: Chocolate and wine come to mind!  I'm also very font of NNC! :D

g-whiz

I'm just about ready to send off the final copy of the contact list.  I did get mail returned from Calstate360.  So, if you are reading this Sal, could you please contact me with your new e-mail address.  Unless you just want Joan to get the copy.  Then I can just take you off the fan out list.  Let me know.

If there is anyone else who would like to included and receive a copy of the list, now is the time!  I probably won't do another update for a couple of months, at the very least.

SCCS

G-WHIZ your the best for doing this. Thanks

g-whiz

Excuse me... testing, 1-2-3... heh-hem...  I was having troubles this morning sending the list out, so if you have not gotten it, please let me know.  Thank you.

SCCS

G,
 Carrie told me that you had sent something over but it never appeared.Actually she said you had sent it over 3 times.I did receive the list about a week ago though,but everyone was not on it.

g-whiz

Quote from: SCCSG,
Carrie told me that you had sent something over but it never appeared.Actually she said you had sent it over 3 times.I did receive the list about a week ago though,but everyone was not on it.
Thanks Scott!  The one you received about a week or so ago should have had everyone on it.  At least everyone that contacted me as to wanting to be on it.  You do have to scroll down as it is three pages long now.  I have no idea what happened today.  I did try to send it three times.  Only two people have said a word about not receiving the attachment so, of course, now I'm wondering if anybody actually did get it.  :confused:

griffsmom

Quote from: g-whizThanks Scott! The one you received about a week or so ago should have had everyone on it. At least everyone that contacted me as to wanting to be on it. You do have to scroll down as it is three pages long now. I have no idea what happened today. I did try to send it three times. Only two people have said a word about not receiving the attachment so, of course, now I'm wondering if anybody actually did get it. :confused:
I did.  Three times, except for the second time, when the attachment wasn't attached.  ;)

Ca-girl

Quote from: griffsmomI did. Three times, except for the second time, when the attachment wasn't attached. ;)
I got it too G.  Although I didn't have an attachment on try #1 OR try #2...I guess what they say is true...the third time is the charm ;)  It's all good for me!  And thanks for including the emails.  I'll owe you a Marga-G-ta!

Surfcal

G,

I hate to bother you since you've sent it twice to me, but those attachment didn't stick.  Can you send it to me again?

Ray

Calstate361

G, we have been gone since 4/14 because I was Officiating for the USA Canoe & Kayak Team Trials at Lake Merritt in Oakland.  We were camping at Lake Chabot and just got back at 4:30ish yesterday.  He has switched from Comcast to SBCglobal.  He said he sent you his new address so it might be because his computer crashed on him just before we left and he has not had the time to figure out what happened.  I'll make a copy of what you sent me and put it on a disc for him to have at home.

I received your e-mail 3 times and the 3rd one contained the attachment.   THANKS

Joan

g-whiz

Quote from: Calstate361G, we have been gone since 4/14 because I was Officiating for the USA Canoe & Kayak Team Trials at Lake Merritt in Oakland. We were camping at Lake Chabot and just got back at 4:30ish yesterday. He has switched from Comcast to SBCglobal. He said he sent you his new address so it might be because his computer crashed on him just before we left and he has not had the time to figure out what happened. I'll make a copy of what you sent me and put it on a disc for him to have at home.

I received your e-mail 3 times and the 3rd one contained the attachment. THANKS

Joan
Hi Joan... I didn't get Sal's e-mail address.  If you send it this morning while I'm slaving away at work (I'm taking advantage of one of my perks today and having a massage :D ), then I'll do one last update and resend it as several people did not get it.  I was definitely having a Monday yesterday!  Ahhhh, camping at Chabot brings back fond memories!!!

Calstate361

G, just sent you Sal's e-mail address.

Joan