News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Official Contact List - Update

Started by g-whiz, Mar 22, 2004, 10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

SCCS's Casa de Fruta post reminded me that this list needs updating.  So, if you have new information, send me an e-mail.  If you would like to be added onto the list, send me:

PUT NICKNAME
NAME: Yours/Spouse/S.O.
HOME ADDRESS
CITY, STATE, ZIP
HOME PHONE
CELL PHONE

This list is used only to make contact with other's on the list.  It is not sold (who would pay???) for commercial use!!!

Also, I had to set my Spaminator setting to HIGH on my G-Whiz account due to incredible amounts of unwanted mail.  Most of you are already in my address book, but if you do get the message to request that I allow you, please send it and I'll make the adjustment.

Surfcal

Quote from: g-whizSCCS's Casa de Fruta post reminded me that this list needs updating.  So, if you have new information, send me an e-mail.  If you would like to be added onto the list, send me:

G-Whiz,

On behalf of everyone, thanks for doing this great service to the group.

Surfcal

Ca-girl

Quote from: Surfcal
Quote from: g-whizSCCS's Casa de Fruta post reminded me that this list needs updating. So, if you have new information, send me an e-mail. If you would like to be added onto the list, send me:
[/b][/color]

G-Whiz,

On behalf of everyone, thanks for doing this great service to the group.

Surfcal
Yea...what HE said..... :D

Have you given thought to including everyone's e-mail addresses on the list?  I've gotten it out several times to look one up, only to remember AGAIN that they aren't on there.....just a suggestion.

g-whiz

Quote from: Ca-girlYea...what HE said..... :D

Have you given thought to including everyone's e-mail addresses on the list? I've gotten it out several times to look one up, only to remember AGAIN that they aren't on there.....just a suggestion.
Hey, thanks!!!  :)

The main reason I have not included e-mail addresses is that most people on the list can be reached through PUT.  I'll wait to hear more feedback. :cool:

Surfcal

Quote from: g-whizHey, thanks!!!  :)

The main reason I have not included e-mail addresses is that most people on the list can be reached through PUT.  I'll wait to hear more feedback. :cool:

Hey G:

I think it'll be a good idea to have the email addresses in case A) PUT goes down, B) someone doesn't re-subscribe to PUT C) if you're using a Blackberry D) create more work for you E) to have your own Spam list.

Surfcal

SCCS

I agree with everyone on adding the e-mail to the list. I needed an e-mail address and had to find other ways to get it.

g-whiz

Quote from: SCCSI agree with everyone on adding the e-mail to the list. I needed an e-mail address and had to find other ways to get it.
:) Ok, how 'bout this....  If you want your e-mail address on the contact list, send it to me, typed out in the text.  That way, I'll make sure I am putting the correct address on the list since some people have more than one address.  Some might not want their address on the list, so if I don't receive an e-mail from you with your address, I will not put it on the list.  Does this make sense? :confused:

6Quigs

Quote from: g-whiz:) Ok, how 'bout this....  If you want your e-mail address on the contact list, send it to me, typed out in the text.  That way, I'll make sure I am putting the correct address on the list since some people have more than one address.  Some might not want their address on the list, so if I don't receive an e-mail from you with your address, I will not put it on the list.  Does this make sense? :confused:
Sort of,

Now you can include my e-mail adress on the list, but can you please delete it on the list you send Surfcal!

SCCS

G, Just sent you some Spam, I mean E-MAIL. :D

Surfcal

Quote from: 6QuigsSort of,

Now you can include my e-mail adress on the list, but can you please delete it on the list you send Surfcal!

Kevin:

I will forward all my Spam mail to you.  With all the Spam mail, you are guaranteed to be healthier, richer, more virile, be better looking, have fresher breath, and become well endowed.  Fortunately, I don't need none of that.

Surfcal  

P.S.  I admit, I can be richer.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: SurfcalKevin:

I will forward all my Spam mail to you.  With all the Spam mail, you are guaranteed to be healthier, richer, more virile, be better looking, have fresher breath, and become well endowed.  Fortunately, I don't need none of that.

Surfcal  

P.S.  I admit, I can be richer.

I agree with adding the email list.  Some people I have tried to email do not have their email option turned on on PUT.

I will send you mine!

RTurner

I email you my info yesterday.  Did you get it?

g-whiz

Quote from: RTurnerI email you my info yesterday. Did you get it?
Yes!!!  I did get it.  You will receive a draft early next week.  Well, unless there is absolutely nothing that needs to be corrected or changed.  Then it will be the real thing!

otter

thanks for all your work

you are fantastic

g-whiz

The list is coming along nicely and I'm just waiting to hear from a couple of people who are on the list, but have not e-mailed me yet.  I think this should be out by the end of the week.  If you are not on the list and would like to be, please e-mail me your information to me.  Thanks!

PUT NICKNAME
NAME: Yours/Spouse/S.O.
HOME ADDRESS
CITY, STATE, ZIP
HOME PHONE
CELL PHONE
E-MAIL ADDRESS