News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Official Contact List - Update

Started by g-whiz, Mar 22, 2004, 10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

Quote from: Calstate361G, just sent you Sal's e-mail address.

Joan
Due to Joan's timely response, I am now sending out the the MOST CURRENT list.  Please watch for it.  I'm crossing my fingers that this goes smoothly.  Our cable was being worked on yesterday, so maybe that is why some got it and some didn't.  With computers, sometimes we just don't know.  Thanks for being patient.

Red neff Barchetta

Thanks Georgeanne!!   :)   It just arrived.
It looks like it took quite a bit of work on your part.  Thanks again!

Btw, I didn't get any of the 3 e-mails yesterday.  Strange.  Maybe Rod Serling stole them.   :confused:

OC Campers

G, I didn't get anything from you.  I bet you have our old e-mail address.  I sent it over to you a couple weeks ago.  It is jcantrell1@socal.rr.com ("jcantrell1@socal.rr.com").    If there is a problem, let me know.  I bet you fixed it on the SC Campers list but not the NNC site.

Thanks for working so hard on the list.
Jacqui

g-whiz

Quote from: OC CampersG, I didn't get anything from you. I bet you have our old e-mail address. I sent it over to you a couple weeks ago. It is jcantrell1@socal.rr.com ("jcantrell1@socal.rr.com"). If there is a problem, let me know. I bet you fixed it on the SC Campers list but not the NNC site.

Thanks for working so hard on the list.
Jacqui
Well, jcantrell without the #1 behind his/her name now has a list of NNC & SCC. :swear: Sorry! I didn't see the #1. That means it is incorrect on the list also. It will look correct on yours, tho, since I'm changing it right now. :rolleyes:

Well, Glory BE!!!  It is right on the list after all. :-()  Just wasn't correct on my address list.

g-whiz

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaThanks Georgeanne!! :) It just arrived.
It looks like it took quite a bit of work on your part. Thanks again!

Btw, I didn't get any of the 3 e-mails yesterday. Strange. Maybe Rod Serling stole them. :confused:

You are welcome, Jeff!  There have been so many strange occurrances around here lately, I'm very sure Rod's spirit must be involved! :yikes:

g-whiz

Surfcal...  I sent the list to all of your e-mail addresses just a minute ago!!!  If you don't get it this time, I'll snail it to you!:D

calstate360

Quote from: g-whizDue to Joan's timely response, I am now sending out the the MOST CURRENT list.  Please watch for it.  I'm crossing my fingers that this goes smoothly.  Our cable was being worked on yesterday, so maybe that is why some got it and some didn't.  With computers, sometimes we just don't know.  Thanks for being patient.

g-wiz;
I just got the main computer up and running and this was the first thing I received. Awesome Job :#  Thank You for all the hard work.
Sal

g-whiz

It is time to update the contact list again. I have received a couple of additions and changes since the last update. Please e-mail me if you have any changes, would like to be added, would like to be deleted, etc. This list will go out before the Pismo rally.

g-whiz

Ahhhh, new beginnings!  It seems like a good time to update the contact list since Summer is unofficially over with the start of school and we've had members fleeing from the South to the North!  If you want to be added to the list or if changes need to be made, please e-mail me (I've got yours, Jacqui!).  My spam filter is set VERY high and if you have not e-mailed me before, you will get a notice telling you "request to be added to my address book".  Please request; I will add!  Please do not post your personal information here on the boards.  Thanks everybody and enjoy this last hurrah weekend!

PUT NICKNAME
NAME: Yours/Spouse/S.O.
HOME ADDRESS
CITY, STATE, ZIP
HOME PHONE
CELL PHONE
E-MAIL ADDRESS

OC Campers

Thanks Georgeanne.

Jacqui

boncrab

Georgeanne,  

Hi, did you get the e-mail with my personal info in it for the directory?
Let me know, I can resend it.

Thx, Bonnie

g-whiz

Quote from: boncrabGeorgeanne,

Hi, did you get the e-mail with my personal info in it for the directory?
Let me know, I can resend it.

Thx, Bonnie
I have it.  I've been extra busy so have not done the update yet.  Stay tuned... film at 11!

boncrab