:-()  ZOOM:-()

Surfcal

The "36" Stew

Ingredients:

3-6 lbs of beef
3-6 potatoes
3-6 carrots
3-6 cups of water

Combine in 3-6 pots and cook at 36 Celcius for 36 hours and 36 minutes.  Invite 36 people and then call the doctor in 36 hours and 36 minutes.  Try it!!!  Mmmmm....

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalThe "36" Stew

Ingredients:

3-6 lbs of beef
3-6 potatoes
3-6 carrots
3-6 cups of water

Combine in 3-6 pots and cook at 36 Celcius for 36 hours and 36 minutes.  Invite 36 people and then call the doctor in 36 hours and 36 minutes.  Try it!!!  Mmmmm....

What can I say to follow this but a simple zoom

griffsmom

Quote from: SurfcalThe "36" Stew

Ingredients:

3-6 lbs of beef
3-6 potatoes
3-6 carrots
3-6 cups of water

Combine in 3-6 pots and cook at 36 Celcius for 36 hours and 36 minutes. Invite 36 people and then call the doctor in 36 hours and 36 minutes. Try it!!! Mmmmm....
This guy I knew, when he was thirty, ate that stew and died. Guess he waited too long to call the doctor. :yikes:

gsm x2

The poor man died too young, but he was only suppose to live until he was 39, so it wasn't too much of a tragedy.

6Quigs

He wasn't dead. He was just having 40 winks!

griffsmom

What?  No reply to this thread since yesterday?  Usually 41 seconds don't elapse before someone is posting the next number! :eek:

Red neff Barchetta

For this # we used to call out "Ronnie Lott", but for this game I'll call out "ZOOM!!!!".

Not that I ever played the beer drinking dice game "Mexicali" when I was in high school.
No, no, we waited until 3:00 and school was out.   :D

Surfcal

43 is...

Torn between two zoom numbers,
Feeling like a fool.
Loving both of you,
is breaking all the rules.

g-whiz

Zoom is a terrible thing to waste!

6Quigs

45, a wonderful age to be

Sid

One time, at band camp, I saw forty sick schoolteachers.

I took the next bus!

Sid

griffsmom

ZA-ZA-ZA-ZOOM!

gsm x2

48 is...

Torn between two zoom numbers,
Feeling like a fool.
Loving both of you,
is breaking all the rules.

Surfcal

This thread is like a zoo.  Maybe, more like a menagerie actually.  However, don't taunt the animals, and please, do feed.