News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteFor those of us who don t have access to a Ventura directory, what does it say?

Patricia,

Let me answer this one.  It will take just a few minutes.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteLet me answer this one. It will take just a few minutes.

Oh, good TOS, thanks.  You re probably doing one of your graphic things that ll show up here.   That s a visual... will lose effect if you simply say what the words are.  

Pray tell, how do you put your graphics, e.g. Top 20 list, here in posts?  Are you clicking the " Link"  button in the reply area, and copying an URL into it?  Or are you clicking the " Image"  button and then.... what?

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteIt will take just a few minutes.

Yoohoo... still working on your magic?  Am dying to see it!

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteLet me answer this one. It will take just a few minutes.

Oh, good TOS, thanks.  You re probably doing one of your graphic things that ll show up here.   That s a visual... will lose effect if you simply say what the words are.  

Pray tell, how do you put your graphics, e.g. Top 20 list, here in posts?  Are you clicking the " Link"  button in the reply area, and copying an URL into it?  Or are you clicking the " Image"  button and then.... what?

Hehehe---I can do something that you can t.  [:D]

gsm x2

gsm x2

griffsmom
Quotequote:

ORIGINAL: Cottonwooder

Hey neighbors, get the current SBC phone directory for the Ventura area. Turn to page 39. Top right index/page listing next to the page number. It was on Jay Leno s show last night, ROFL! (Ties in with the recent thread here re. attorneys.)  

For those of us who don t have access to a Ventura directory, what does it say?

To see why the Ventura SBC phone book would make the Leno Show go to:

http://avenuecable.com/~gsmx2/phonebook.htm

Hope that doesn t get me in trouble like the http://www.dannixxx.com link did.

gsm x2

otter

6QuigsNot ot change the subject
 BUT  
 [:@][:@][:@]geeeeeeeessssssssssseee[:@][:@][:@][:@]

This place just doesn t want my $$$$$$.

I had to email Dave to get a password to log in at the store.  It took 5 days for an answer, I get in, order that nice mat and THEN find out PUT only takes American Express.  
 Do I look like an American Express girl.   GRRRRRRRRR

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteHehehe---I can do something that you can t.

And he s not going to tell me how???  Just keep me in suspense??????  Oh, that goes beyond RRing, that s a below-the-belt, agonizing punch to this semi-techno-geek.  Fine!  Be that way!  I ll go dink around here myself till I find the answer!!!!   ::::slamming door again::::
 [;)]

gsm x2

6QuigsGee-I spend half an hour getting http://avenuecable.com/~gsmx2/phonebook.htm just right and Otter hijacks the thread in 3 minutes and 10 seconds.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteHehehe---I can do something that you can t.

And he s not going to tell me how???  Just keep me in suspense??????  Oh, that goes beyond RRing, that s a below-the-belt, agonizing punch to this semi-techno-geek.  Fine!  Be that way!  I ll go dink around here myself till I find the answer!!!!   ::::slamming door again::::
 [;)]

Just providing Patricia and perfect opportunity to learn something new on her computer....the BESTEST way to learn if you ask me.  Dink Dink Dink AH HA!!!

gsm x2

g-whiz

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

Not ot change the subject
 BUT  
 [:@][:@][:@]geeeeeeeessssssssssseee[:@][:@][:@][:@]

This place just doesn t want my $$$$$$.

I had to email Dave to get a password to log in at the store.  It took 5 days for an answer, I get in, order that nice mat and THEN find out PUT only takes American Express.  
 Do I look like an American Express girl.   GRRRRRRRRR

You look like a MasterCard girl to me.   Too bad for them.  You can get those mats at other places and I will stop telling people they can get them on PUT.

OC Campers

otterDianne--You can use your Visa or Mastercard at the PUT store.  I did.  It does say American Express but I put my visa # in and it worked.  We bought a mat and really like it.

Jacqui

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteDink Dink Dink AH HA!!!

I m a self-taught dinker.  Never took a computer (or scrapbook) class in my life.

So, I come back from dinner to see if TOS has posted his magic formula, and he hasn t.  He s really going to be mean to me.  (G, is he always like this?)  OK, give me a couple of hours to tend to the kids, then lemme roll up my sleeves and see where my dinking leads me.

And if it leads me nowhere, I ll call you in the middle of the night to ask.  [8D]

otter

gsm x2
QuoteGee-I spend half an hour getting http://avenuecable.com/~gsmx2/phonebook.htm just right and Otter hijacks the thread in 3 minutes and 10 seconds.

Sorry about that Scott:  I m over it.  That s just the way I am. Cottonwooder got it back on track for ya.  
 The Ventura book warrants more reading; can you bring one iwth you this weekend?  

otter

OC Campers
Quotenne--You can use your Visa or Mastercard at the PUT store. I did. It does say American Express but I put my visa # in and it worked. We bought a mat and really like it.

[:)][:)]Thanks OC  I will give it a try...

6Quigs

otter~Patricia~
 I figured out how TOS posts the Top 20 list.

First he calls the list up on his computer screen,
 Then he highlights with G s lipstick all the NNC ers.
 Then he puts his computer monitor,
 face down on the scanner,
 and scans the image,
 which he then posts here[;)]