SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Message to the Drunk Squad

Started by TheViking, Apr 17, 2007, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheViking

The correction has been made.....see post #3

Calstate361

I have to tell you that after my last post I sent private e-mails to the Drunk Squad and the response I got was:  "If we ignore them, they will go away".  I told them they are no fun any more and we need more RABBLE ROUSING!!!!

Dee those sound like FIGHT'N words to me!!!  I know you are up to the challenge,  ARE THEY? :eyecrazy:

Joan

Dee4j

Quote from: Calstate361I have to tell you that after my last post I sent private e-mails to the Drunk Squad and the response I got was:  "If we ignore them, they will go away".  I told them they are no fun any more and we need more RABBLE ROUSING!!!!

Dee those sound like FIGHT'N words to me!!!  I know you are up to the challenge,  ARE THEY? :eyecrazy:

Joan

The funny thing is THEY started this whole thing..they can't hang...they were all talk for about.......a week...
They're just scurred :p

OC Campers

Quote from: Dee4jWell its a bummer you two feel it's your duty to do their rable rousing for them..when in actuality, I just think they're.....scrrrred

BTW... Jacqui... we are chopping off the "OC" in your handle........;) :J
I demand my "OC" be put back on!!  Just cause I don't live there anymore doesn't mean you guys can give me "the boot".   I am one of the founding fathers in the Scamper group and you will be stuck with me for a very long time. :Z :D .   Sorry but too bad, you are stuck with me!!:) :p .

Jacqui
OC CAMPERS

Dee4j

Quote from: OC CampersI demand my "OC" be put back on!!  Just cause I don't live there anymore doesn't mean you guys can give me "the boot".   I am one of the founding fathers in the Scamper group and you will be stuck with me for a very long time. :Z :D .   Sorry but too bad, you are stuck with me!!:) :p .

Jacqui
OC CAMPERS

:J  I knew if I rattled your cage you'd remember your roots.... :J

Well ...I am convinced the Drunk squad really doesn't exist anymore and have disbanded...

sheeesh if it wasn't for Joan & Sal, no one would be camping...  they seem to be the only ones organizing rally's which currently is Half dome hyjinx 5  :rolleyes:

We have at least 10 campouts in the planning phases... :-()
so neener neener neener :W  :J

griffsdad

Quote from: OC CampersI demand my "OC" be put back on!! Just cause I don't live there anymore doesn't mean you guys can give me "the boot". I am one of the founding fathers in the Scamper group and you will be stuck with me for a very long time. :Z :D . Sorry but too bad, you are stuck with me!!:) :p .

Jacqui
OC CAMPERS
Founding Father, that would be SCCampers, not SCampers.

From another Founding Father.

OC Campers

Quote from: griffsdadFounding Father, that would be SCCampers, not SCampers.

From another Founding Father.
Hey, I know there was an SC in front.  I did my post at 1 am in the morning.  cut me some slack.:D

I don't know what happened to NNC.  We moved up here and they fell apart.  Or Randy and I scared them off.  Not sure which is accurate.:D

Sal and Joan have been doing great with the rallies.  Unfortunately, with a 15 year old, a mom who works retail (weekends) and my parents who are getting up in age, my camping time is limited.  One of these days we will make it to a rally.

Jacqui

Dee4j

Quote from: OC CampersHey, I know there was an SC in front.  I did my post at 1 am in the morning.  cut me some slack.:D

I don't know what happened to NNC.  We moved up here and they fell apart.  Or Randy and I scared them off.  Not sure which is accurate.:D

Sal and Joan have been doing great with the rallies.  Unfortunately, with a 15 year old, a mom who works retail (weekends) and my parents who are getting up in age, my camping time is limited.  One of these days we will make it to a rally.

Jacqui

isn't it aggravating when LIFE gets in the way of camping... :banghead:

I didn't want to post it and hurt your feelings...but you did scare them off  :U  :J

OC Campers

Quote from: Dee4jisn't it aggravating when LIFE gets in the way of camping... :banghead:

I didn't want to post it and hurt your feelings...but you did scare them off :U :J
We don't even have a trip planned with the popup this year. We are renting a motorhome with Randy's brother over memorial weekend and heading down to Mojave for some dirtbike riding. I am already rounding up some good books for me and putting together a LARGE first aid kit for the rest of the family.:D
Thanks Dee, who needs enemies. I already have you:J . Love ya friend.

Jacqui

TheViking

Quote from: OC CampersWe don't even have a trip planned with the popup this year. We are renting a motorhome with Randy's brother over memorial weekend and heading down to Mojave for some dirtbike riding. I am already rounding up some good books for me and putting together a LARGE first aid kit for the rest of the family.:D
Thanks Dee, who needs enemies. I already have you:J . Love ya friend.

Jacqui

Wow, you guys will be right in our backyard, Mojave is about a 25 minute drive for us.

wavery

Virus warning ....

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally,
and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer
(WORK).

If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone
else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private
life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take
two good friends to the nearest grocery store.

Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract
(WINE) or, Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER).

Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated
from your system. You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you
do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is
controlling your life.

OC Campers

Quote from: TheVikingWow, you guys will be right in our backyard, Mojave is about a 25 minute drive for us.
We will be camping out in a remote area between Ridgecrest and Johannasburg off the 395.   Not too far from the 14/395 split.  Randy and his family have been going to this area since he was a kid.  Total boon docking.  We just got back into dirt biking and are really looking forward to going again.  

If anyone is into this sort of thing, come on out and join us.  The more the merrier.  We do a big circle with the motorhomes and trailers (like the old wagontrains used to do) and then dig a hole in the center for the bonfire that even Dee would be proud of.:D :!

Jacqui

6Quigs

WARNING to NNC and Drunk Sqad members, check and double check the SCCampers board before visiting any campgrounds in southern California!!

The children had their spring break, no sporting activities on the calender, so we decided to go camping for a few days and thought Newport Dunes would be fun place to go for a quiet, relaxed time, just the 6 of us.

Well we drive down there, Easter Saturday morning, and when we pull into our spot, I was aware, but didn't take too much notice of the other Hybrids and pop ups we were next to. Once we were parked and level, and were setting up, we said hello to the people in the site next to us, who then asked "aren't you the 6Quigs we met at Pismo and we saw on RV Roadtrips?"
Of the 400 sites in the campground, they put us right next to the SCCampers!!
So much for a quiet relaxing time camping!!
Instead of quietly reading a book in the evening, we had to go sit by Dee's campfire, and drink cactus coolers.

Joking aside, we had a wonderful time, great to visit with our southern friends, just the 10 hour drive home was no fun!!

TheViking

Quote from: 6QuigsWARNING to NNC and Drunk Sqad members, check and double check the SCCampers board before visiting any campgrounds in southern California!!

The children had their spring break, no sporting activities on the calender, so we decided to go camping for a few days and thought Newport Dunes would be fun place to go for a quiet, relaxed time, just the 6 of us.

Well we drive down there, Easter Saturday morning, and when we pull into our spot, I was aware, but didn't take too much notice of the other Hybrids and pop ups we were next to. Once we were parked and level, and were setting up, we said hello to the people in the site next to us, who then asked "aren't you the 6Quigs we met at Pismo and we saw on RV Roadtrips?"
Of the 400 sites in the campground, they put us right next to the SCCampers!!
So much for a quiet relaxing time camping!!
Instead of quietly reading a book in the evening, we had to go sit by Dee's campfire, and drink cactus coolers.

Joking aside, we had a wonderful time, great to visit with our southern friends, just the 10 hour drive home was no fun!!
Kevin, your warning will go un-noticed by the Drunk Squad. They threw down the gauntlet with the rabble rousing, we warned them that the Fish Squad would not stand by idle, and that we would strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious rousing to those who would attempt to Rabble and Rouse our fellow members, And you will know we are the Fish Squad when we lay our vengeance upon thee.

And we have not heard from them since.

griffsdad

Quote from: TheVikingKevin, your warning will go un-noticed by the Drunk Squad. They threw down the gaunlet with the rabble rousing, we warned them that the Fish Squad would not stand by idle, and that we would strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious rousing to those who would attempt to Rabble and Rouse our fellow members, And you will know we are the Fish Squad when we lay our vengeance upon thee.

And we have not heard from them since.
Brian, you've got to lay off watchng Pulp Fiction.