News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Message to the Drunk Squad

Started by TheViking, Apr 17, 2007, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheViking

At long last we are going to show you the power of the Fish Squad. Take a look at our recent trip to Newport. Study the picture carefully, who could that be???????????? Is that Kevin and Margaret? (aka 6Quigs)! Could they have came all the way down from the North to hang in Newport with the Fish Squad? And, is that Margaret two fisting a drink and a Cactus Cooler? Wait, is there more?

TheViking

Hold on!....... No, I think that is definetly Kevin(aka 6quigs)   Looks to be fitting right in with the Squad.  However, just when you guys think that is the end........

TheViking

BAM !!!!! That's right! Jackie(aka Campers) also made her presence known at a Fish Squad get-together. Hangin with Dee(aka Dee4j) and Bob (aka Freedom5). I'd call this Game, Set, & Match! Buh-Bye

Dee4j

oh Look ..It's even dark outside....The Fish Squad is where the party is at...sheesh since the drunk squad is pretty much.........non existant the northerners are traveling south for some real fun.. :!  :J

Gee.. Flying flags in June has openings.... :S

Dee4j

Quote from: TheVikingI'd call this Game, Set, & Match!  Buh-Bye

Uh ya...pretty much

griffsdad

Great pictures!!!! Well I guess the Drunk Squad is down to two members, Ray and Mike.

Calstate361

Well, well, well FISH SQUAD the DRUNK SQUAD was alive and well at the Lake of the Sprigs rally.  My camera wasn't working so I don't have any pictures, but as probably the only one sober I can attest to the fact that they were downing them (straight shots) pretty often between beer, wine and mixed drinks. Toward the end when it got too cold for me (we couldn't have any campfire so we gathered around Mr. Buddies) they were feeling no pain.

Joan

OC Campers

I know the squad is still intact.  They are just in hybernation.:D  

Jacqui

Dee4j

Quote from: OC CampersI know the squad is still intact.  They are just in hybernation.:D  

Jacqui

yeah pretty long hibernation...oooh they did get together in... ummmm...when was that??? oh yeah Feb.  hmmmm.. we've had 3 FS meetings since then...apparently once a year is all they can handle :morning:

TheViking

This just in.........Sing along with me! 99 shots of cactus coolers on the wall, 99 shots of ...........etc.

Dee4j

hey did you notice that they only two people who have responde so far..are NOT drunk Squad members...

TheViking

Pictures are worth a thousand words.................

Calstate361

Since Jacqui and I are not "OFFICIAL" members of the Drunk Squad we are the only sober ones who are able to respond.  The Drunk Squad can't remember anything, especially to check here on these boards.

Joan

OC Campers

Quote from: Calstate361Since Jacqui and I are not "OFFICIAL" members of the Drunk Squad we are the only sober ones who are able to respond. The Drunk Squad can't remember anything, especially to check here on these boards.

Joan
:D Amen sister

Dee4j

Well its a bummer you two feel it's your duty to do their rable rousing for them..when in actuality, I just think they're.....scrrrred

BTW... Jacqui...  we are chopping off the "OC" in your handle........;)  :J