News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Message to the Drunk Squad

Started by TheViking, Apr 17, 2007, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheViking

Quote from: griffsdadBrian, you've got to lay off watchng Pulp Fiction.
I don't think Jules ever mentioned Rabble, Rousing, or even the Fish Squad for that matter in his quote.

Gotta admit....it was a good one though right?....lol

Dee4j

Brian...My thoughts exactly...

Kevin, We thought that was very cool you showing up..some of us still aren't convinced it was a coinsidence :p

see you in June  :!

griffsdad

Quote from: TheVikingI don't think Jules ever mentioned Rabble, Rousing, or even the Fish Squad for that matter in his quote.

Gotta admit....it was a good one though right?....lol
It was a good one!!!! LOL  :)  Those NoCal boys (2) have lost all their Drunk Squad members.

Calstate361

What can I say...Sal and I have been the only NNCer's doing the wagonmastering this year.  Every one has been plagued and infected with WORK.  We did get the Drunk Squad up and out in February but that is the last I have even heard from them.  

Just wait, when I retire August 30th, I'll start my own DRUNK SQUAD and call it the UN-DRUNK SQUAD (since I don't drink).  Hey Jacqui, do you want to join my new squad?  One of the rules can be that we can slip once in a while and have a few!!! :-()  :!

Joan

OC Campers

Quote from: Calstate361What can I say...Sal and I have been the only NNCer's doing the wagonmastering this year. Every one has been plagued and infected with WORK. We did get the Drunk Squad up and out in February but that is the last I have even heard from them.

Just wait, when I retire August 30th, I'll start my own DRUNK SQUAD and call it the UN-DRUNK SQUAD (since I don't drink). Hey Jacqui, do you want to join my new squad? One of the rules can be that we can slip once in a while and have a few!!! :-() :!

Joan
Sounds good to me.  Every once in a while I like a drink but that is very rare.

Jacqui

zamboni

Have... Camper... Will... Camp!!!

I do have to tip my hat to CalState36(x)- Kelly and I have enjoyed their hosting so far this year.

Our current plans (and I will start a thread about it):

Definite:  Memorial Weekend- we want to camp somewhere.  We are currently leaning to Dillon Beach, because I've always really liked that place for some crazy reason.

Between now and then:  Definitely room for a NorCal campout the weekend of May 12 or 19 (sorry, May 5 is a Cinco de Mayo fiesta here).  We will have our generator, so dry camping is fine with us!

wavery

Quote from: griffsdadIt was a good one!!!! LOL  :)  Those NoCal boys (2) have lost all their Drunk Squad members.
I feel sorry for those NorCal boys........... When they
wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're
going to feel all day. :p

griffsdad

Boys, I'll be coming up next week to pick up my boy from Berkely. Going up and turnin around and comin back. Then he's headin for Europe to see the sights and go to summer session in Florence Italy. I wish I was young again.

Calstate361

What a tiring trip, hope you're not doing it in one day!   :eyecrazy:

Joan

TheViking

Quote from: OC CampersWe don't even have a trip planned with the popup this year. We are renting a motorhome with Randy's brother over memorial weekend and heading down to Mojave for some dirtbike riding. I am already rounding up some good books for me and putting together a LARGE first aid kit for the rest of the family.:D
Thanks Dee, who needs enemies. I already have you:J . Love ya friend.

Jacqui

I think we'll be there Jackie.  It's a short trip for us too.  We just got a Yamaha  Raptor 660 for me, a Honda Sport Trax 400ex for Kristi, and a Yamaha Raptor 80 for Ashlee.

wavery

Quote from: TheVikingI think we'll be there Jackie.  It's a short trip for us too.  We just got a Yamaha  Raptor 660 for me, a Honda Sport Trax 400ex for Kristi, and a Yamaha Raptor 80 for Ashlee.
HMMMMMMMM!!! I detect a "Toy Hauler" in someone's future. :sombraro:

TheViking

Quote from: waveryHMMMMMMMM!!! I detect a "Toy Hauler" in someone's future. :sombraro:

If I can pull it off,  you are correct

OC Campers

Quote from: TheVikingI think we'll be there Jackie. It's a short trip for us too. We just got a Yamaha Raptor 660 for me, a Honda Sport Trax 400ex for Kristi, and a Yamaha Raptor 80 for Ashlee.
Awesome.  I will pm and e-mail you.

Jacqui