News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lopez Lake July 24th-28th 2008

Started by Dee4j, Sep 12, 2007, 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee4j

Quote from: harleywolfOk Ok so we did talk about getting the new NorCal group more up and running. But I speak for myself and I have no issue with sharing mutual info that is appropriate for both groups. I know a lot of you have been with Nickneffcough and now the sister SSC group for some time and if animosities exist, well being the newest member, they don

wavery

Quote from: Dee4jI do believe site #5 is still available...sometimes I don't get the humor posted..some have been playing games..just to aggravate me ...cause they can :rolleyes:  (wavery is a big trouble maker watch out for him ;) ) I know 6 Quigs made a mention of it but I don't think he committed to it so It can be yours if you want it :D

:sombraro:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????????? Li'l 'Ol MEEEEEEE!!!!!!

6Quigs

Quote from: Dee4j(wavery is a big trouble maker watch out for him ;) ) I know 6 Quigs made a mention of it but I don't think he committed to it so It can be yours if you want it :D

Well I was hoping Wavery was going to call them in the morning, and see if they had any sites left, but Wayne being the trouble maker that he is, forgot to call.

So Dee, put us down for site # 5, and get our names on two cactus cooler cups :D

Dee4j

Quote from: 6QuigsWell I was hoping Wavery was going to call them in the morning, and see if they had any sites left, but Wayne being the trouble maker that he is, forgot to call.

So Dee, put us down for site # 5, and get our names on two cactus cooler cups :D

sorry..snooze you looze I gave it to Kimrb266's friends early this morning..I will However put you first on the list to say yes or no if anyone else cancels

harleywolf

OK OK whats a Cactus Cooler??

We have a huge cactus in our backyard.... should I break out the juicer??

Rick.

6Quigs

Quote from: Dee4jsorry..snooze you looze I gave it to Kimrb266's friends early this morning..I will However put you first on the list to say yes or no if anyone else cancels
LIST :yikes:

I didn't ask to be put on any waiting list!!!

Being put on a waiting list is so....blathhhh,,,,pathetic.

It's like I'm begging to be accepted, to be part of the crowd

So no thanks, you can take me off the waiting list.

6Quigs

Quote from: harleywolfOK OK whats a Cactus Cooler??

Rick.

I have no idea :confused:

But if you ever show up at Dee's site,
pay her a few compliments, like how nice her hair is today, or that's a pretty dress she's wearing, she will pour you a cactus cooler.

I've had a few, but have no idea what they are ;)

wavery

Quote from: 6QuigsI have no idea :confused:

Don't feel bad......I don't think many people get past, "A few" :eyecrazy: .

Dee4j

Quote from: 6QuigsI have no idea :confused:

But if you ever show up at Dee's site,
pay her a few compliments, like how nice her hair is today, or that's a pretty dress she's wearing, she will pour you a cactus cooler.

Dress ??? I never wear dresses... :J

Kevin maybe I gave you one too many :yikes:

ok so I'm taking it you do not want to be on a wait list??..it doesn't Have to be posted.. :rolleyes:  

here is the advantage..If someone has to cancel let's say next week..You get first dibs on that site..I would wait for your response, but If you Still decline the wait list the first person who reads the post and wants it gets it

So Kevin just give me the word Yes or no ..no games no wavery getting me a site..no I forgot about it..blah blah blah

a simple Yes or NO

Kevin....cactus coolers...cactus coolers....oh Kevin..cactus coolers...they're calling you....

Rick what's in them??? If I told ya I'd have to Kill Ya...let me just say you must be 21 to have one :!

TheViking

Dee's hair done, and in a dress!   Bwahhaaaaaaaa

Dee4j

Quote from: TheVikingDee's hair done, and in a dress!   Bwahhaaaaaaaa

exactly.....the hair done..thing well that happens , just not camping, but a dress :eyecrazy:  I think the last dress I wore was my wedding..

6Quigs

Quote from: Dee4jSo Kevin just give me the word Yes or no ..no games no wavery getting me a site..no I forgot about it..blah blah blah

a simple Yes or NO

Fine,
I'll take site #4 then

Dee4j

Quote from: 6QuigsFine,
I'll take site #4 then

:confused: site #4?? does this mean you called and got site #4

griffsmom

Quote from: harleywolfOk Ok so we did talk about getting the new NorCal group more up and running. But I speak for myself and I have no issue with sharing mutual info that is appropriate for both groups. I know a lot of you have been with Nickneffcough and now the sister SSC group for some time and if animosities exist, well being the newest member, they don

Dee4j

Quote from: 6QuigsFine,
I'll take site #4 then

does this mean you called and got site #4????

I would like to update page one