News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Camping pics

Started by Trailman, Jul 25, 2007, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrismarques

Quote from: Funrover7700 mile trip  VERY NICE  How did you like it in WY?

We had a great time! I went on a trip very much the same (WITH THE SAME CAMPER) when I was 14 back in 1984. A little different from the driver's seat this time. We came out of South Dakota and took US 16 from Hill City, SD, saw Devils Tower, then to Cody, WY. Yellowstone was great but a little disappointed at Mammoth Hot Springs due to no water flowing. We stayed at the Flagg Ranch and headed back to Yellowstone and to Jackson Hole on July 4th. We came down through Idaho then Utah heading south to the Grand Canyon North Rim.
In 3 weeks, we saw 22 states, 13 nights camping, 5 hotel nights and 2 with family.

Funrover

Quote from: chrismarquesWe had a great time! I went on a trip very much the same (WITH THE SAME CAMPER) when I was 14 back in 1984. A little different from the driver's seat this time. We came out of South Dakota and took US 16 from Hill City, SD, saw Devils Tower, then to Cody, WY. Yellowstone was great but a little disappointed at Mammoth Hot Springs due to no water flowing. We stayed at the Flagg Ranch and headed back to Yellowstone and to Jackson Hole on July 4th. We came down through Idaho then Utah heading south to the Grand Canyon North Rim.
In 3 weeks, we saw 22 states, 13 nights camping, 5 hotel nights and 2 with family.

NICEEEEEEEEE!!!

Eksak

Me and my 84 coleman Sun Valley[IMG]

Trailman

My vintage campers at this years Dual-sport M/cycle trail ride at my in-laws camp.
One of the club-members brought his neat 67 Chev van (Skooby Doo van) seen in the foreground.

AlanTn

Ugly Betty, our '68 Apache Ramada

Popup security system

Funrover

spicetrader

I would love to see what the interiors of these older pop up's look like.  The outsides are so interesting!

chrismarques

Quote from: spicetraderI would love to see what the interiors of these older pop up's look like.  The outsides are so interesting!

Funrover

The bed canvas has not been lifted yet!

spicetrader

Stainless steel faucet so nice, the plastic one in my pup we replaced with a 'real' faucet for fear we'd break it.
I really love the green sink, fridge and stove!!!

skamper75

Ok, we finally got to go camping after a summer of selling and buying houses and moving.