News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Contact List - Data Collection

Started by otter, Mar 28, 2003, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

otterAnd this one took a whole week to flip!

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderGeorgeanne -
 Thanks for the updated list today.  I printed up a copy for home and the PU.  Now I just need time to put cell phone # s into my Ipaq.

6Quigs

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

QuoteYeah, Kevin, are you OK? You didn t just lose your job or something, did you?

They are closing down our office.
 But I m sure something better will turn up.
 Whenever one door closes, another opens,
 God obviously has something better planed for me.

Looking on the bright side,
 I get to do ALOT more camping this summer[:D]

The latest bad news is that I will not get the chance to do ALOT more camping this summer.
 Just accepted a job offer this evening.
 Good news is that I will be working from home, and arranging my own schedule, so I should be able to keep fridays free [:D]
 Still working on the finer details, but should have everything sorted out in a week or two, and start to get a decent pay check again.
 Those un-employment checks are a joke.
 One trip to Costco, and it s gone!!!

g-whiz

6QuigsCongratulations Kevin!!!!  I d say with Fridays free, you ll be able to do ALOT more camping this summer!

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderWay to go Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now you will have a dream job like Brian.  Friday s off!

Ca-girl

6Quigs
QuoteJust accepted a job offer this evening.
 Good news is that I will be working from home, and arranging my own schedule, so I should be able to keep fridays free  

Woo-Hoo....congratulations Kevin.  I can imagine what a relief it is to have the " hunt"  behind you.  And what a cool deal to be working from home!  One of these days, they ll have those " virtual classrooms"  so I can sit here in front of my computer and teach my class.  Or better yet, I ll sit outside my trailer at some exotic location with a laptop and teach my class!!

Congrats again [:D][:D][:D]

g-whiz

CottonwooderI m updating the contact list.  If you would like to be included, please e-mail me your information:

PUT Nickname
 Real Name (include spouse/significant other where applicable)
 Snail Address
 Home Phone
 Cell Phone

If you want to add children s names and/or pet s names, please do so.  They will not be published on the list, but are helpful to me when I do my scrapbooking.  

Thanks for your assistance!

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderThanks Georgeanne!

The updated list (as well as a SCC list!) arrived tonight.

See you on Thursday!

g-whiz

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Thanks Georgeanne!

The updated list (as well as a SCC list!) arrived tonight.

See you on Thursday!

You re welcome, Neff.  I just sent out an updated update by Georgeanne/Georgeanne.  That kinda reminds me of Duran/Duran!  Anyway, there were some important changes so I made them now.  Any others will have to wait until after the Gold Rush.  If anyone wishes to be included and receive a copy, please send me your info and your wish shall be granted (after the rally). [:D]