News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Contact List - Data Collection

Started by otter, Mar 28, 2003, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

It has been suggested that we have a contact list of NNCer s (Snicks, too) and I m ready to gather information for that list.  If you would e-mail me whatever parts of the following listed info that you would like to share, I will get a running start.  This list will only be used by NNC members as a personal reference.  I think we all know each other well enough by now to know the level of trust and helpfulness among this group and hope that everyone feels comfortable sharing this information.  Please send the info via e-mail by clicking on that little envelope with the blue arrow over there on the left.  I will send a response back so you know that I got the information.  Thanks! [:)]

Here is the info list:

PUT Nickname
 Real Name (include spouse/significant other where applicable)
 Snail Address
 E-mail address
 Home Phone
 Cell Phone
 TV and Rig (Not sure if this is necessary, but Nick had it included in his started list)
 Pet Type and Names

otter

g-whizThaks for doing it G.
 hugs

griffsmom

g-whizG--Do you want kid info too?  I mean , Griff is quite the monkey boy, so he qualifies for the pet category, but technically, he s considered a child.

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizGeorgeanne -
 LOL!  I ve been so busy, I guess I missed Nick s reply to my request from last Sunday afternoon to help on this list and now you re doing it.  Thanks!  Would you like some help since I sparked the question?
 I ll send you our info. in a few minutes and then you can let me know if I can help.
 I really think this list will be helpful (as Dianne can attest to) not only for late arriver s, but for people stranded, etc...
 Thanks again!  Since I ll be including my business voice mail # I can give you a printer cartridge and a package of printer paper in June.  Yeah, yeah, it s a business expense, lol!  Btw, anyone have any ideas on how I can claim a new mountain bike?

otter

g-whizLon s got a peice of software called " It s Deductible" .  I ll have him look up mountain bike!

Surfcal

g-whizG-Whiz:

This is the first thread you ve ever started.  Congratulations.  And it s not because you " Pulled a Holly."   Cottowooder, did you even know that rule existed?

G, you know, every thread is fair game for RRing.  I wonder how long people will keep hanging out in this one.  I think it s a compliment when a thread has longevity.

Neff hold s the record for threads of more hits and entries than anything else out there in all of PUT nation.  He started the one above, Rousing and Coughing and that has been the mainstay for NNC.

Sacto s Website thread is a great breeding ground for earning the " thread killer"  title.  I try not to post there.

Rally threads don t count.  They re too utilitarian and in may ways, they are a must go to thread for organizing rallies.  Additionally, they are quickly locked after serving the rally and are locked as a dignified retirement, a very NNC tradition.  We don t just let them die.

The imposter threads are freestyle threads, but they are to be used in good taste.  Although I have to mention that the Neff and Sacto threads have an unfair advantage, they are always at the top.  Once they lose that, watch those threads sink like a rock.

No, the life of a freestyle thread has its ups and downs.  Some become the RR thread of the day and for weeks, and then at the other end of the spectrum, some have short lives, perhaps only days and then descend all the way to the bottom and soon, Uh oh, it s on the second page, doomed into the land of archives.

Just a simple acknowledgment and helping keep your thread bouyed.

Surfcal

griffsmom

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Sacto s Website thread is a great breeding ground for earning the " thread killer"  title.  I try not to post there.

Surfcal

After my close call there, I won t touch that thread with a ten-foot keyboard!

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizBrian s area is one of my favorite area s to solo-rouse in actually.  My confused alter ego has been posting over there logging in as me even.  He s really something.
 Here s the trick;  Whenever I am actually around Brian I just make sure my 3 year-old is with me so he won t pulverize me for messing with " his"  area.

g-whiz

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

G--Do you want kid info too?  I mean , Griff is quite the monkey boy, so he qualifies for the pet category, but technically, he s considered a child.

That is entirely up to you.  If I receive kid info, I ll add it to the spreadsheet. [:)]

g-whiz

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Georgeanne -
 LOL!  I ve been so busy, I guess I missed Nick s reply to my request from last Sunday afternoon to help on this list and now you re doing it.  Thanks!  Would you like some help since I sparked the question?
 I ll send you our info. in a few minutes and then you can let me know if I can help.
 I really think this list will be helpful (as Dianne can attest to) not only for late arriver s, but for people stranded, etc...
 Thanks again!  Since I ll be including my business voice mail # I can give you a printer cartridge and a package of printer paper in June.  Yeah, yeah, it s a business expense, lol!  Btw, anyone have any ideas on how I can claim a new mountain bike?

So far, so good, Jeff.  I ve already had about 10 e-mails filled with info.  See, I need to do this so I actually get e-mail. [;)]  If I get under the 8-ball, I ll give you a holler for help.

As for the mountain bike, if you bring the paper and printer cartridge to Ventura via the bike, I do believe you would have a legal deduction!

g-whiz

Surfcal
QuoteG, you know, every thread is fair game for RRing. I wonder how long people will keep hanging out in this one. I think it s a compliment when a thread has longevity.

HA Ray, I m one step ahead of you.  That s why I gave instructions to send the info via e-mail.  [:)]  If it was posted here, well, I knew I d be " pulling a TOS"  and posting in big, HUGE letters!!!

SCCS

g-whizG-Whiz,

I sent all my info to NICK, did he forward it to you or do I need to send it again.

g-whiz

SCCS

QuoteORIGINAL:  SCCS

G-Whiz,

I sent all my info to NICK, did he forward it to you or do I need to send it again.

It is not in the file that Nick sent, so please send it again.  It will be the last time, I promise.[;)]

gsm x2

g-whizAt dinner tonight, it occurred to me that if we had a " Parents with Adopted Children Rally,"  that a disproptionate numbers of NNC members could attend.  Among them,

The FOR SURE list
 G-Whiz
 Duannefamily
 Millie (from Snug Harrbor)
 Griffsmom (moved up from " read between lines list)
 6Quids (moved up from the rumor list)

Anyone I forgot list

Did I miss any...did I credit anyone by error?

gsm x2

griffsmom

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

At dinner tonight, it occurred to me that if we had a " Parents with Adopted Children Rally,"  that a disproptionate numbers of NNC members could attend.  Among them,

The FOR SURE list
 G-Whiz
 Duannefamily
 Millie (from Snug Harrbor)

By rumor or reading between the lines LIST
 Griffsmom
 6Quigs

Did I miss any...did I credit anyone by error?

gsm x2

Hey, that is so COOL!  And I ll confirm the rumor: yep, we adopted Lil  Griffy--in fact, we re driving out to Corona tomorrow morning to visit his birthmom. [:D]