News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Contact List - Data Collection

Started by otter, Mar 28, 2003, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

g-whizI adopted a new grandboy yesterday.  Does that count?  I am the community grandma.  Always available for those  poor  parents with no parents around to hound them and remind them how it was int he  old days.

6Quigs

gsm x2
QuoteBy rumor or reading between the lines LIST
 Griffsmom
 6Quigs

So Griffsmom was the reading between the lines,
 Then we must be the RUMOR[;)][;)]

But, only 2 of them are adopted.
 Can you guess which two?

griffsmom

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Can you guess which two?

Nope, and that s the beauty of adopted kids--it doesn t matter which ones were adopted and which ones were " homegrown,"  you love  em all the same.  I like to tell people that adoption only describes how a child came into your family, but it doesn t describe the child s role or position in your family.  There s no way I could adore Griffin any more than I already do if he had my genes coursing through his little system![:D]

g-whiz

griffsmom
QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Can you guess which two?

Nope, and that s the beauty of adopted kids--it doesn t matter which ones were adopted and which ones were " homegrown,"  you love  em all the same.  I like to tell people that adoption only describes how a child came into your family, but it doesn t describe the child s role or position in your family.  There s no way I could adore Griffin any more than I already do if he had my genes coursing through his little system![:D]

I m giggling here!  And, I m just going to say " wait until you meet the 6-Quigs"  before I say another word!  [;)]

g-whiz

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

I adopted a new grandboy yesterday.  Does that count?  I am the community grandma.  Always available for those  poor  parents with no parents around to hound them and remind them how it was int he  old days.

Yes, it counts BIG TIME!  Thank goodness someone is telling those poor parents about the good ol  days.

griffsmom

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz
 I m giggling here!  And, I m just going to say " wait until you meet the 6-Quigs"  before I say another word!  [;)]

Uh oh. I think there may be an inside joke here I don t know about...[:o]

g-whiz

griffsmomI ve had 11 informational e-mails and just in case anybody checked in late, here is a copy of what was said on page 1:

It has been suggested that we have a contact list of NNCer s (Snicks, too) and I m ready to gather information for that list. If you would e-mail me whatever parts of the following listed info that you would like to share, I will get a running start. This list will only be used by NNC members as a personal reference. I think we all know each other well enough by now to know the level of trust and helpfulness among this group and hope that everyone feels comfortable sharing this information. Please send the info via e-mail by clicking on that little envelope with the blue arrow over there on the left. I will send a response back so you know that I got the information. Thanks!  

Here is the info list:

PUT Nickname
 Real Name (include spouse/significant other where applicable)
 Snail Address
 E-mail address
 Home Phone
 Cell Phone
 TV and Rig (Not sure if this is necessary, but Nick had it included in his started list)
 Pet Type and Names

g-whiz

griffsmomI m bumping this up in case anyone wants to send their information to be included on " The List" .  [:)]

Cottonwooder

g-whizOh boy, I forgot all about this.  G, am trying to sort out new e-mail accounts (did you receive the one I sent to you a couple of days ago re. Earthlink?), and when that s done, I ll send you our info.

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Oh boy, I forgot all about this.  G, am trying to sort out new e-mail accounts (did you receive the one I sent to you a couple of days ago re. Earthlink?), and when that s done, I ll send you our info.

Yes, I did receive it.

g-whiz

griffsmomHey, can somebody PLEASE keep this up towards the top while I m wasting in away in Malibu Margaritaville in case anyone who hasn t seen it, does and sends me an e-mail.  That s the only reason I wanted to do this... for the e-mail. [8D]

QuoteIt has been suggested that we have a contact list of NNCer s (Snicks, too) and I m ready to gather information for that list. If you would e-mail me whatever parts of the following listed info that you would like to share, I will get a running start. This list will only be used by NNC members as a personal reference. I think we all know each other well enough by now to know the level of trust and helpfulness among this group and hope that everyone feels comfortable sharing this information. Please send the info via e-mail by clicking on that little envelope with the blue arrow over there on the left. I will send a response back so you know that I got the information. Thanks!

Here is the info list:

PUT Nickname
 Real Name (include spouse/significant other where applicable)
 Snail Address
 E-mail address
 Home Phone
 Cell Phone
 TV and Rig (Not sure if this is necessary, but Nick had it included in his started list)
 Pet Type and Names

6Quigs

g-whiz

Hey, can somebody PLEASE keep this up towards the top while I m wasting in away in Malibu Margaritaville in case anyone who hasn t seen it, does and sends me an e-mail.  That s the only reason I wanted to do this... for the e-mail. [8D]

Consider it done Whizzer[;)]
 What s the status of the contact list?
 Will it be used for this weekend?

g-whiz

6Quigs

Hey, can somebody PLEASE keep this up towards the top while I m wasting in away in Malibu Margaritaville in case anyone who hasn t seen it, does and sends me an e-mail.  That s the only reason I wanted to do this... for the e-mail. [8D]

Consider it done Whizzer[;)]
 What s the status of the contact list? Will it be used for this weekend?

Thanks Kevin!!  The status is... it WILL be totally complete (with the information that has been sent to me) by SLO.  If I didn t have to work today I could do the tweeking and adding the newest entries, but alas, I must make money so we can go camping!!!  [:)]  

So, there is still time to get your info to me.  I won t reply that I ve received it until Sunday, tho, as I ll be on a short hiatus from the boards. [;)]

Also, " the list"  is in Excel, so I ll need to know if you want me to snail you a copy or just send the file.  Either is okay by me!  

6Quigs

griffsmomBump.

Just keeping this at the top like I told G-Whiz I would

g-whiz

6Quigs{{{{{Kevin}}}}} Thanks!!!