News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Contact List - Data Collection

Started by otter, Mar 28, 2003, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

griffsmomThanks for the reminder, Kevin.  G, I just sent mine off.  Sorry so late.

g-whiz

griffsmomI just sent out the contact lists.  Due to space on a page, I did not include some information.  I figured we pretty much have each other s e-mail addresses from the boards so left those off.  And, children and pet names were left off too.  Just come to the rallies if you want more info.  [:D][8D]

oldmoose

g-whiz

griffsmomOk, since I ve already received updates, I think that every Monday I ll make any changes and resend the list.  Does that sound okay?  Or is there a better way?

gsm x2

oldmoose
QuoteJust sent mine.

Boy ain t that just the way it goes.

Suggestion for just this once, add Oldmoose and Younger Moosette to the list and resend it because they are coming to a rally this weekend.

gsm x2 who is heading for bedding.

g-whiz

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

QuoteJust sent mine.

Boy ain t that just the way it goes.

Suggestion for just this once, add Oldmoose and Younger Moosette to the list and resend it because they are coming to a rally this weekend.

Will do in the morning since I get to go to beddy bye, too!

Surfcal

griffsmomg...

The Directory looks great.  Thanks for all the hard work.

Surfcal

g-whiz

griffsmomThe updated list has been sent.  I will do any new additions/corrections/changes each Monday and send out updates as necessary.  If you would like your info added to the list, please e-mail me with the following:

PUT Nickname
 Real Name (include spouse/significant other where applicable)
 Snail Address
 E-mail address
 Home Phone
 Cell Phone
 TV and Rig (Not sure if this is necessary, but Nick had it included in his started list)
 Pet Type and Names

Thanks!

mrflinders

griffsmomOK - I just sent mine.  Does this make me an official NNC (SNICK) member?

gsm x2

mrflinders
QuoteOK - I just sent mine. Does this make me an official NNC (SNICK) member?

You were an official NNC member as soon as you announced, " This has been fun. I m looking forward to do it again."   But glad we got your information to add to the list.  G will send it out prior to the Southern Rally so everyone has the information.

gsm x2

griffsmom

griffsmom" They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning, no fish in the sea, is faster than he..."

I miss the musical notes we used to have on the old boards...

otter

griffsmom
Quote" They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning, no fish in the sea, is faster than he..."  

I miss the musical notes we used to have on the old boards...

Lori/Dave

??????????????????????????????//[:o][:o][:o]

Are you tryihng to become #20 too?
 Cottonwooder, made me do it. [:o][:o][:o][:o]

griffsmom

otterI flipped a page, or more appropriately, pulled a Cottonwooder, and didn t just want to say " flip!"

An esoteric sense of humor like mine and a buck-fifty ll get me a cup of coffee...

g-whiz

g-whiz
 There has been one addition to the list and I m ready to send out the updated version.  But, before I do, I ll just bump this up to see if anyone else responds.  The list has already come in handy for a few people, so I do believe this is a good idea.  This list will only be used by NNC members as a personal reference.  I think we all know each other well enough by now to know the level of trust and helpfulness among this group and hope that everyone feels comfortable sharing this information.  Please send the info via e-mail by clicking on that little envelope with the blue arrow over there on the left.  I will send a response back so you know that I got the information.  Thanks! [:)]

Here is the info list:

PUT Nickname
 Real Name (include spouse/significant other where applicable)
 Snail Address
 Home Phone
 Cell Phone

6Quigs

g-whizGeorganne,
 you can get rid of my Cell phone number,the 408-595-xxxx one
 It was a company phone, and I had to give it back[:(]