SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: AB DIVER

Started by Cottonwooder, Jul 03, 2003, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Oh heavens, I m not mad at you for mentioning me, and not really angry, just " one of those days"  encompassing several frustrations.  [&:]

I know Patricia. Here s a big hug:

:::::::::::::HUG:::::::::::

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersNot so hard!  ::::lungs crunching, struggling for air::::   gasp!

birol

SactoCampers

QuoteIf you think that was bad, just wait until Cottonwooder rabble rouses you! We call her the Tasmanian Cottonwooder!

Here I am, having a helluva nasty " Monday" , [:@] and I see my name brought up in Dave s thread.  Dave, glad you re better.  Birol, surely you don t really post so much solely to gain numbers?

Not as much as for number as for the companionship and smiles.

I am bored to hell with nothing good to do and this is my way of keeping a smile on my face. If I am disturbing anyone I will go back to my corner and play DoD.

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersSacto, bless you, that hug is working.  Nothing frustrating has happened for nearly 2 hours.  Amen!  [:)]

(BTW, love how this thread was renamed.)

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

(BTW, love how this thread was renamed.)

Uh Oh! [:o]   Next thing you know TOS ll be starting another thread about not renaming threads!!! [;)]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

Poor ~Patricia~.  She thinks she is upset about the house and her job, but she s not.  As you can see above, she s just having her .

gsm x2

birolAlright you guys (and gals) this is MY thread, got that? MINE!!! No complaining about your own troubles .You want your own thread, have Robucko start one for you. Bwhahahahahaha!!!!!!

(drat, I can t even come off as a tough guy....   you all know me better than that.)

Patricia, your troubles are my troubles, Sistuh. And Birol, thanks for the thoughts.

And just by " co-inkidink" , today was my *first* day back at work since I got sick at (after) the Gold Rush Rally. Can you believe it... I got nailed by a month-long bug! Man, I feel like a horse that was rode hard and put up wet. Gunna take a few days to work up some stamina again. So it s an early nighty-night for the Ab Diver.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz.......

griffsmom

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Poor ~Patricia~.  She thinks she is upset about the house and her job, but she s not.  As you can see above, she s just having her .

gsm x2

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

VERY clever Scott.  A little dangerous too, but nonetheless, VERY clever! [:D]