News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: AB DIVER

Started by Cottonwooder, Jul 03, 2003, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robucko

Just got off the phone to Dave, better known as AB DIVER, he sounds a little better and says he feels more stabalized (he s on the couch.) The doctor is coming to his house this evening, boy do those BROWN guys ever have the pull!
 It must have been a pretty strong bug to put that guy down!
 I know how bum it is to be under the weather during camping season, I wont have one this year.
 I told A/D we needed to have a special rally for all us punys, oh well maybe next year.
 At least the latest report is that he s still down but not sinking ant lower. Come on Dude, get well, we all need you!!!

Cottonwooder

RobuckoDave, glad to hear you re on the mend.  Get well soon!  [:)]

6Quigs

RobuckoThanks for the update Jerry.

Dave, glad to hear you made it to the couch,
 Now all we need is for you to make it over to the computer desk[:D][;)]

RobuckoDave,

Hope you have a speedy recovery and hope to see you camping soon.[:D]

SCCS

RobuckoI forgot to login.I pulled a " somebody" .

Ab Diver

SCCSHello to everyone!! This is Ab Diver s DW with an update on the patient.  Dave has asked me to post a message to everyone thanking them for all the kind words and concern.  He can t sit up long enough to post but he is thinking about all of you.  He is still couch bound but I spoke to the doctor tonight and he said that this is to be expected.  The way the virus has hit him the doctor figures it will take up to two weeks to recover.  He is still in a lot pain but able to manage it through the 6 different medications they have him on. [: (] I will keep you updated as things progress.  Thank you again for everything. [:)]

OC Campers

RobuckoDave, we are so glad to here things are getting better.  Hang in there.  We are thinking about you often.   Get Well Soon

Jacqui and Family

RobuckoHey Dave::::  I hear there is a minus tide this weekend.  
 Make ya feel a bit better????
 Heal!!!!

otter

RobuckoOOOOOPS  That was  me unlogged.[:o]
 This is me logged.[:)]

Question???? can the otter pull an otter?...
 huuuummmm......going thru the rye, no! no! that s not it.

gsm x2

otter
QuoteQuestion???? can the otter pull an otter?...

Absotively.  Once you ve been honored by having a deed named after you, it would be blasphemous to stop completely.  However, the mere fact that Otter posted as guest so many times that the act became known as " pulling an Otter"  pretty well guarantees that Otter will on occasion " pull an Otter."

gsm x2

g-whiz

RobuckoThanks Jerry and Elaine for updating us on Dave s condition.  I m extremely glad to hear that you are improving, Dave.  I have to say, tho, that the day you are able to post your own message, is the day I m looking forward to.  If your doctor gave you this advice... rest, take aspirin and drink plenty of fluids...  please know that he/she did not mean beer!  [;)]

Red neff Barchetta

RobuckoGlad to hear things are looking better.  You ll be camping in no time!

oldmoose

RobuckoDave, get well soon. I was nice to meet you at the rally. Your family needs you vertical so get with the program.[8D]

otter

RobuckoI phoned Elaine yesterday to check on Dave and, indeed he is improving....sloooooooooowly, seems to be the key word here.  
 This is a vacation week for him (hahaha) as they were supposed to be family reunion camping.  Not this year.  
 Elaine says each day is some improvement, so that  is good, but I can t imagine a virus acting so bad for so long.  
 We decided theat Dave  illness is a lesson to all of us to not let ourselves get so busy, run down and stressed that we become susceptible to a virus like this.  We all tend to overdo.  
 So, everyone.... for Dave        Go take a nap!

g-whiz

otterGSM x2 and I took your advice, Dianne!  Boy, that was a refreshing nap!!

I got an e-mail from Elaine today saying that Dave had more blood work this morning and will have another MRI tomorrow.  He tried to cut back on pain medication but all the pain came back, although not as bad as when he first came down with this thing.  She said he s very frustrated with all this and understandably so.  If I m sick more than a few days I turn into an impatient patient.  Well, just wanted to pass this along so you continue to keep Dave and the family in your thots and prayers.  With all the testing going on, I feel as if he is not out of the woods yet.