News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: HalfDome Hyjinx

Started by Civil_War_Buff, Mar 11, 2003, 03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

ckkevin
QuoteCan you pull a sacto when you haven t even been to a rally yet?

Yes! It s a corollary to " pulling a Sacto"  and is called " pulling a CKKevin!"  [;)].

Now, as far as the newcomers are concerned, PCMom is kicking your butt! She hasn t attended a rally either, but not only has she not canceled she has:

1.) Tried to come to a rally without her tow vehicle
 2.) Hasn t cancelled on a rally (aka Pulled a Sacto)
 3.) Is WAGONMASTERING a rally before even attending one! I think that s called pulling a PCMom. [;)]

So, Kevin, you better get your act together. PCMom is making you look REALLY bad. [;)][;)][8D]. I bet she can cook better than you, too! [8D][8D]

The Memory Maker

ckkevin
QuoteSo far I am 2 for 2 and now the " Get Lucky by the Lake"  weekend isn t looking good.

CKKevin
 FYI you may cancel up to 7 days in advance of Sept 19th and obtain a refund of your deposit. At that point you would need to contact TVC directly.
 Scott (TMM)

ckkevin

The Memory Maker
QuoteCKKevin
 FYI you may cancel up to 7 days in advance of Sept 19th and obtain a refund of your deposit. At that point you would need to contact TVC directly.
 Scott (TMM)

Scott,

Thanks for the info.  I have to be in Orlando that week for business, but I am trying to come back a couple of days early.  When I book my air tickets, I will know for sure and then let you know.

pcmom

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Now, as far as the newcomers are concerned, PCMom is kicking your butt! She hasn t attended a rally either, but not only has she not canceled she has:

1.) Tried to come to a rally without her tow vehicle
 2.) Hasn t cancelled on a rally (aka Pulled a Sacto)
 3.) Is WAGONMASTERING a rally before even attending one! I think that s called pulling a PCMom. [;)]

So, Kevin, you better get your act together. PCMom is making you look REALLY bad. [;)][;)][8D]. I bet she can cook better than you, too! [8D][8D]

Hey Sacto,

Thanks for putting this all into perspective[8D]  We are looking forward to meeting everyone in Tahoe and then again at Collins Lake.  The kids are excited about camping during the school year - we have never done it before!

As for cooking, I cook pretty good but some guys can cook GREAT so how about it Kevin - where do you fall into this?  Isn t there someone that is the designated " cook"  at the rally.....seem like he was mentioned or shown in a photo somewhere[:D][:D]

RTurner

abbearHi Sal and Joan,

We are going to have to " pull a Sacto"  on this trip.  There are too many home projects going on in the next month and kids are back in to sports right around that time.  Very sorry about that.  Let me know if the deadline was up for deposits etc.
 [:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]

ckkevin

pcmom
QuoteAs for cooking, I cook pretty good but some guys can cook GREAT so how about it Kevin - where do you fall into this? Isn t there someone that is the designated " cook"  at the rally.....seem like he was mentioned or shown in a photo somewhere  

Sorry pcmom, but cooking isn t one of my talents.  However, I enjoy eating good cooking.

calstate360

RTurner
QuoteORIGINAL:  RTurner

Hi Sal and Joan,

We are going to have to " pull a Sacto"  on this trip.  There are too many home projects going on in the next month and kids are back in to sports right around that time.  Very sorry about that.  Let me know if the deadline was up for deposits etc.
 [:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]

No problem. Just let us know if you want the check back
 or just want me to run it through the shredder.
 Sal

calstate360

abbearHere is an updated list.
 Calstate 360/361
 SactoCampers
 6Quigs
 SammySlave    3 sites
 Champ521
 Arnold & Sharon
 SCCS
 CA Girl
 Tow Rod

When you check in  tell them your with the popup group and give them your name
 (real not screen).
 They will point you in the right direction and give you
 some paperwork.
 Sal

6Quigs

calstate360Great Sal,
 a nice small group is nice.
 just like we had at Madonna.

BTW
30 days to go
[/size]

Can t believe I beat SCCS to starting this one[;)]

Calstate361

abbear
29 DAYS TO GO

(FOR MOST OF YOU, 27 DAYS FOR US!!!)

Joan

SCCS

abbear
Quote30 days to go

Can t believe I beat SCCS to starting this one  

You know KEVIN I didn t even think of it.You won the last one easily,so I will bow down to your expertice.NOT!!!!!

Calstate361

abbear
28 DAYS TO GO

(26 for us!)

HA, beat you Kevin....   :}

Joan

6Quigs

SCCS
QuoteYou know KEVIN I didn t even think of it.You won the last one easily,so I will bow down to your expertice.NOT!!!!!

26 days to go
[/size]

O.K. I ve been busy camping Scott,
 and you are already in third place.
 Need to pick up the pace there a bit [;)][8D]

Calstate361

abbear
25 days to go
[/size]

(23 days for us, OH BOY, can t wait)

Joan

6Quigs

SCCSO.K. Where is SCCS?

He challenges us on the countdown, and then dissapears.
 Maybe he needs a bigger challenge[:)]
 Like he was bragging how powerful his Expedition is.
 Scott, let s see it tow your popup up Priest s Grade on the way to the Rally[&:]