News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guest77 more stickers to add to the pages
 77 more stickers to add...

(I d rather be flipping #2,000 elsewhere, patience running thin...)

OC Campers

g-whizPatricia, the phanton disguise is not working.  You may run but you can t hide.[>:][;)].  Dianne will find you.[:D]

Jacqui

OC Campers
QuotePatricia, the phanton disguise is not working.

Who s Patricia?

62 piles of photos to sort
 62 piles of photos
 Take one down, mess it around
 61 piles of photos to sort

(Still waiting for Otter to flip #2,000, otherwise that Patricia character will do it.)

60 embellishments to stick to the page
 60 embellishments to stick
 Stick one down....

GuestGosh, this is boring...  

53 pairs of scissors to use
 53 pairs of scissors
 Cut my finger, say a bad word
 52 pairs of scissors to use...

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

and I don t even know what a barchetta is.[/i]

It s a car, baby.  Ask Geddy Lee, Neil Pert and Alex Leifson about it.  Their uncle used to own one.  Kept it in his barn[;)]

Guest49 rolls of film to develop
 49 rolls of film
 Taking way too many pictures
 48 rolls of film to develop...

(Going to bed now, hoping Otter posts #2,000 before that C wooder is forced to maintain her bylaw)... [;)]

Cottonwooder

GuestThank you, Otter!  Was starting to get paper cuts.
 [image]http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/rainbowdance.gif[/image]

otter

Cottonwooder

Thank you, Otter! Was starting to get paper cuts.
  [/quote]

You are welcome, my friend.  You make me smile.

madrone

g-whiz
QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

The Ha-Ha Sisterhood originates back to Bodega Bay, but Woodson Bridge is where we really took off. The charter members are Dianne, Rita, Veronica and myself, but many more have joined in the merriment since that time. The only requirement is that you are able to laugh hysterically at the silliest, most absurd, nonsensical things (ask Jacqui about Cachuma). And, one of the most important aspects is that the Sisters stick together. Unlike the group of women who wear the red hats and purple dresses, we celebrate each others uniqueness and don t require a " uniform" . Our motto is, " I am woman, hear me roar (add the words " with laughter" !) and our song is " I Love To Laugh" .

Does it help if you can sing the words, not just to " I Love to Laugh,"  but to all of the other songs in Mary Poppins plus ditties from a great many other musicals?
 I can do Donald O Conner s " Make  Em Laugh"  from Singin  in the Rain, too.

However, the reason I replied to this post is that I just discovered that my own grandmother is one of those ladies in red hats and purple dresses. I hear tell they decorated all the golf carts in Show Low and had themselves a very silly 4th of July parade.

Have you ever considered decorating your pop-ups and entering them in a parade somewhere?  Or popping them up in a campground and covering them with begonias?

Canvas decoration could become the rage.  I wonder if you can tie-dye it?

otter

madrone
QuoteHave you ever considered decorating your pop-ups and entering them in a parade somewhere?

No, we haven t thought of parades, but we have done some interior decorating with balloons and empty wine bottles.  [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
 hmmm::::  I guess you had to have been there.

gsm x2

griffsmom
Quoteand I don t even know what a barchetta is.

It s also a gun and a T.V. show starring Robert Blake when he used to be a good guy.

gsm x2

Oh wait, those are Barrettas...as I am certain Griffsmom s friends car was too.

gsm x2

griffsmom

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Quoteand I don t even know what a barchetta is.

It s also a gun and a T.V. show starring Robert Blake when he used to be a good guy.

gsm x2

Oh wait, those are Barrettas...as I am certain Griffsmom s friends car was too.

gsm x2

Nope, it was definitely " A brilliant red Barchetta from a better vanished time."  

Ask Neff.  With a name like that, I would think he might know... [;)]

6Quigs

griffsmomAnyone seen Cottonwooder?
 we need her over in the Men s room to do her thing!?
 It s a big one[:o] 200!!

Speaking of dolphins,
 Have you seen this stress test??

http://webpages.charter.net/hkirtley/stress/

SactoCampers

6Quigs

QuoteSpeaking of dolphins,
 Have you seen this stress test??

http://webpages.charter.net/hkirtley/stress/

LOL!

I got BIG problems then.

Nick