SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteGoing to add bike rides on the days I wake up early,
[&:]  For someone who posts in the 4am hour, what do you consider " waking up early" ???  I woke up at 6am this morning and couldn t get back to sleep.  Did OK till about 6pm, when it hit me like a wave.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteFor someone who posts in the 4am hour, what do you consider " waking up early" ??? I woke up at 6am this morning and couldn t get back to sleep. Did OK till about 6pm, when it hit me like a wave.

I set my alarm to wake me up at 5:00.  Since we brought the Trailblazer and have two cars, I haven t ridden my bike to work once.  Starting tomorrow, if I wake up before 4:45, I will ride to work instead of playing on the boards.

Good question.

gsm x2

otter

otterHi Everyone"   Good to see you back.  It is too nice to stay on the computer, that is so true.  Today it is like being in Hawaii, but I am babysitting and can t go snorkelling: but I will enjoy this weather.  Santa Cruz has been ideal with these low tides and lunar eclipses.  
 See ya when I see ya.

Clueless in Sacremento

otterHello everyone,

I just wanted to make sure everyone here is allright.  It seems there was some vandalism and theft over at the guys place.  To make matters worse, there plumbing is out.   I hope we re not down wind today.  

I am looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.  I have stocked up on the grand marnier for top shelf margaritas.  Cottonwooder,  I will make an extra special one for you!!!!

Hybrid Holly

otterClueless,
 I will have a backup supply of the ingredients!  If you haven t bought limes yet, don t...I have a bunch!
 (Unless you need them for Thursday night)

Ca-girl

otterHolly,

I bought two cans of that frozen mixer stuff you used at Solano for our last rally, but never used them.  I ll bring them along too just in case you need them.[:)]

otter

otterNothing like a rally to get everyone in the mood and back tot the boards.
 Good to see some activity in the HaHa room.  It has been quiet for much to long.
 Margarita talk here  and  lots of beer talk over in General R&R.  I will contribute some Bailey s and some red wine.  cheap Chuck is my current fav.  
 Looking forward to seeing everyone.  
 [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

otterHi sistah s, I am looking forward to meeting some old and new friends the end of the week.  I can t believe our Nor. Cal rally is finally here.  I am just printing out the NNC site map and site occupants sheet so I can remember who everyone is.  Of course Mooses signs will help too.

Gotta go, it looks like the boys drank all the beer, I guess I will have to crack open a wine cooler instead.  See ya on Thursday!!  I can t wait to meet up with our Southern California Caravan.[:)] and head North.

Jacqui
 OC Campers

Sorry for the guest login, PUT and my computer are not getting along.  All I get are error messages when I try to post   Oh well.[:(][: (][>:]

oldmoose

otterMore beer will be in shortly and we hope to get the big old plastic bathroom out of here shortly. I really don t want to tell you what happened, but the plumber had to sent out for parts. Looking forward to Friday.

gsm x2

otter
QuoteGotta go, it looks like the boys drank all the beer, I guess I will have to crack open a wine cooler instead. See ya on Thursday!! I can t wait to meet up with our Southern California Caravan.  and head North.

Yahoo...went to Costco tonight.  There is stuff sitting in crates in the living room. Sure sign that a camping trip is forthcoming.  One for day of work because everyone will be here on Wednesday.

gsm x2

g-whiz

otterI thoroughly enjoyed the impromptu, totally spontaneous, purely instinctive, extremely extemporaneous meeting of the Ha-Ha Sisterhood in Sammyslave s PU.  What a hoot and a half!  Two people commented to me that they have not laughed that much since high school and I make that a third.  Having a group of women like the Ha-Ha s is miraculous and amazing.  The fact that it " just happened"  makes it all the more incredible.  Thanks for the LOL s sistahs!!! [:D]

Cottonwooder

g-whizGlad my camera has a picture of the occasion.  Hang on, will get the pics developed.

Ha-Ha onward, Sistahs!

otter

g-whizI totally agree.  It was side splitting, belly hurting, hee hawing laughter!  
 Sammyslave is going to have to get a larger rig so that even more of the haha women can fit into the next spontaeneous, unexpected, instictual gathering.
 Isn t he nice to host the HaHa s?  let s give him a rousing round of applause, ladies.  
  [:)][:D][8D][:D][:D][:)][:)][:)][:)][:D][:D][:D][;)][;)][;)][8D][8D][8D]
 Not that he reads this thread...but
 We love ya Larry!

sammyslave

g-whizIf this keeps getting out of hand I ll have to get some rubber sheets to cover the seating areas

g-whiz

sammyslave

QuoteORIGINAL:  sammyslave

If this keeps getting out of hand I ll have to get some rubber sheets to cover the seating areas

Better that then padded cells.  Been there, done that!!!