News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: It s a Male Thing

Started by Cottonwooder, Apr 07, 2003, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmoose

Well the HA HA S have their page and I think we need to have one also. We can commiserate about how well our directions are; we do ask for directions (sometimes); our descriptions may be wordy, but we know what we re saying and we can make a bed.

Let the halls ring with truth! (mostly)

Cottonwooder

oldmoose::::peeking in from the doorway:::::   Good for you, Moose.  It s about time you male types have a place of your own to kick back in.  Let me give you a cyberhandshake from across the hallway.  Have fun in here!  [:)]

otter

oldmoose
 Congratulations!!!!

I wondered how long it would take for you guys to get your own place!
 And I get a place to lurk in ;  I love it!  

We ll send some bread pudding over later (hoping that you have some of that peach cobbler left over, of course).

Go Giants!

g-whiz

oldmooseThis is Cool as a Moose.  Sure you don t want to call yourself the HO-HO Brotherhood?  [;)]  I ll be sure to tell Scott when he gets home so he can come over to play.

oldmoose

oldmooseI don t know about Ho-Ho Brotherhood, but we sure like to Ho-Ho it. Especially after some margarita s and Key Lime Martini s or a few brewski s.

gsm x2

oldmooseGrabbing three beers out of the cooler, setting two down for me and offering one to, " anyone want one."   Letting out a burb without so much as a " sorry" .  It s male bonding time.

OK--edited after hearing G-Whiz say, " Sccccotttttt......"   I just live for that sound.  [:D]

gsm x2

otter

oldmooselurk lurk[/size],,,oooooooo

noisy  in here.  I think i ll go back across the hall.  
 lurk  lurk

6Quigs

oldmoose
QuoteGrabbing three beers out of the cooler, setting two down for me and offering one to, " anyone want one."  Letting out a burb without so much as a " sorry" . It s male bonding time.

Glad to join you Scott.
 What s up with all the women posting here?
 Don t they have their own room to go to,
 I suppose we ll wail till they have finishes snooping inour new room before we hang any pictures on the wall.
 This place needs a bar, with draft beer,
 and a big screen TV

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteI suppose we ll wail till they have finishes snooping inour new room before we hang any pictures on the wall.

That naughty TOS has the pictures.  I saw his post before he edited it.  Thank goodness for G to the rescue!  <--said from standing at the doorway.  Dare not set foot in here, LOL!

otter

oldmooseCottenwooder is just  hanging around to flip the page...  I m sure she is not looking, or listening.

griffsmom

oldmooseHey Guys!

I was just passing by and I saw that your door was open a crack.  How nice to have neighbors!  [:D]  Hope you don t mind me popping my head for a minute.  

It looks like you can use some pictures for your walls.  Just so happens I have a couple that I think you might like.  The one of the dogs playing poker might look good in your game room; the black light, Elvis on velvet could work in the kitchen as you stand at the sink eating whatever that is in the pot you re scooping it out of (except for Moose and Sammyslave); and this oversized American Bald Eagle might compliment the sofa quite nicely.

Hang  em wherever you like![;)]

gsm x2

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Hey Guys!

I was just passing by and I saw that your door was open a crack.  How nice to have neighbors!  [:D]  Hope you don t mind me popping my head for a minute.  

It looks like you can use some pictures for your walls.  Just so happens I have a couple that I think you might like.  The one of the dogs playing poker might look good in your game room; the black light, Elvis on velvet could work in the kitchen as you stand at the sink eating whatever that is in the pot you re scooping it out of (except for Moose and Sammyslave); and this oversized American Bald Eagle might compliment the sofa quite nicely.

Hang  em wherever you like![;)]

Sitting on fingers to avoid having to edit TWO posts in ONE NIGHT.  [:@]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteSitting on fingers to avoid having to edit TWO posts in ONE NIGHT.

There s something we ll never see Sacto post, LOL!

oldmoose

oldmooseThanks for the pictures Lori. I ll put them under the 1000 lb marlin that is up on the wall. We have lights on it and we can sit in our recliners sipping some brewski s and remember how long it took to bring it in. I think we need a bigger frig. Scott just took the last 3 brews.

The Memory Maker

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

QuoteGrabbing three beers out of the cooler, setting two down for me and offering one to, " anyone want one."  Letting out a burb without so much as a " sorry" . It s male bonding time.

Glad to join you Scott.
 What s up with all the women posting here?
 Don t they have their own room to go to,
 I suppose we ll wail till they have finishes snooping inour new room before we hang any pictures on the wall.
 This place needs a bar, with draft beer,
 and a big screen TV

Make that TWO big screens-
 one for watching ESPN and one for watching either Three stoogess non-stop or movies like " Blazing Saddles"
 " More beans Mr. Taggert?"
 :::farting noises:::
 " I d say you d had enough!"