News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: It s a Male Thing

Started by Cottonwooder, Apr 07, 2003, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmoose

oldmooseOh man, I shouldn t have had so much broccoli & brussel sprouts, phew!

griffsmom

oldmooseHmmm...I thought I smelled cabbage when I stuck my head in...

SactoCampers

oldmooseHey guys, the sorority across the street is talking smack about us. I think we should go over there and TP their house.

never2poopd2pop

oldmooseHO HO just doesn t seem right - something like RA-RA or BOO - HOO (depending on the time) seems more appropriate.

And about that secret handshake thing - is " pull my finger"  about right?

gsm x2

never2poopd2pop
QuoteAnd about that secret handshake thing - is " pull my finger"  about right?

Oh, how childish.  Here, " Pull my finger."   [: (]

gsm x2

oldmoose

oldmooseThat s not fair. I already went to Costco and got the TP, a case of Corona & some beef sticks. Oh well I can always take it to SLO and TP the trailers.

griffsmom

oldmooseObviously, the boys don t know about the " flipping on the 20 s"  requirement, so I ll help them out here.  

(Bylaw #11.)

(Just ask cottonwooder.)

Edit:  Beaten by 1 minute 17 secs.  [:@]  Moose, you re good.  You re very good.  [;)]

oldmoose

oldmooseHo Ho   Ha Ha

SactoCampers

oldmoose

QuoteORIGINAL:  oldmoose

That s not fair. I already went to Costco and got the TP, a case of Corona & some beef sticks. Oh well I can always take it to SLO and TP the trailers.

Moose, I TP d their house. Come join the fun. [;)]

oldmoose

oldmooseAll right!! [:D][:D] I ve got all 48 rolls left. Let s see if we can turn their house white. burp! I ll bring the brew and some spicy pork rinds over. After that, no one will want to be behind us.

6Quigs

oldmooseCan you believe, Surfcal hasn t even paid us a visit!!!

Surfcal

oldmoose6Quigs:

I m here.  I m with you in spirit.  I just haven t had any wisecracks to put in and I ve been busy at work.

And as of late, the weather has been seriously great that I have gone into some sort of biking fanaticism.  Sometimes I can be an extremist.  I bike in the morning for an hour or so, then I ve started to bike to and from work.  Then after work, like last night, I biked hard for two hours straight!  Consequently, I ve been spending less time on the computer.

But, you never know when I will get cooped up in the house again because of weather and then...

Surfcal

P.S.  This is a nice place, but I think it needs some peach cobbler.  Maybe when OldMoose gets back, we can make some for our little clubhouse here.

SactoCampers

Surfcal

QuoteP.S.  This is a nice place, but I think it needs some peach cobbler.  Maybe when OldMoose gets back, we can make some for our little clubhouse here.

Dude, we have the chance to hang out in our house and eat pizza for dinner and drink beer for dessert every night and you want........PEACH COBBLER?

Surfcal

oldmooseHey man...

Maybe it s the exercise thing, but I have been hungry and eating like there s no tomorrow.  Pizza isn t going to do it for me, I need tri-tip and massive edibles.  Like right now,  I am eating a big bowl of cereal and I traditionally don t eat in the morning.  I feel like I m conditioning for something.

But every spring gets me going man.  I wish I were going to SLO this weekend, but I am waiting to win a bid for job and they haven t made a decision and I have to keep close to work.  It s too far of a drive to go for a weekend since I can t take off today.

So, I m in for pizza and beer, and then what?

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteI need tri-tip and massive edibles.

You didn t say tri-tip and massive edibles. You said......peach cobbler. Tri-tip is manly man food. Good stuff. As a matter of fact, just last night I grilled a teriyaki marinated Harris Ranch tri-tip cooked just south of medium rare. Very manly.

QuoteSo, I m in for pizza and beer, and then what?

What do you mean, " and then what?"

More Pizza and Beer. When will you learn?