SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: 2003 NNC Winter Rally- Olema

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 07, 2003, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Civil_War_Buff

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Yep, we see how Pavlov s dog reacts at Olema when I hold buscuits and gravy up in front of his nose.[:D]

Man, you play hard ball!!! Yes NEW Master, I smell biscuits and gravy and I obey!!!! See how fickle I can be??? Where is the loyalty anymore? [:@][:@][:o][&:][8D]

Happy Campin  <><

otter

moderator1Hey! Mike Thjis is Otter, (Dianne & Lon)  Hope we are still on the Point Reyes list.  I will be gone, but Lon thinks he will come up.  We did have a site and I m guessing still do.  We paid one night ( at Madonna; remember?)  Do we get the rest of it when we get there?  
 Sounds like a great crowd.  Will miss the gravy and biscuits, but will make it up by eating more  pineapple and papya out on the lanai.  ( no electric blanket needed)
 Thanks Mike  
 Otter

Nick

moderator1Hey Diane,
 Sorry your not going to make it, but sounds like your going to have fun anyway.

Yes you are already paid for the first night and Lon can pay the second when he arrives.

otter

moderator1Thanks Mike.  I ll  have Lon keep in touch.  Have a great weekend
 otter[:)]

6Quigs

moderator1hey fellow NNC s,
 greetings from Ireland, where I m over visiting for a week.
 Interesting talking towing over here, because everyone uses their regular 4 door family car for towing their TT s
 Have a great time at Chabot, and I catch everyone at Olema
 Kevin

gsm x2

moderator1Wow, and International Visitor.  The lengths people are going to wrestle the coveted, furthest traveled award from G-whiz and I.  [:D]  Such dedication.

gsm x2

Nick

gsm x2Just a reminder that I need the deposits in by Monday if you havent done so yet.

Has anyone heard from Ralph.  He signed up for Olema but I have not heard from him.  Got an email a few weeks ago, replied but never heard back.

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Mike,
 Did you get a reply from me just now?  I can t figure out this PUT s message service, ha.
 Great to hear that most of your family will be there!  Switch away regarding the sites.
 Btw, contact Holly for the amenities I will be needing during my stay in Olema.  In addition, please have a wind-break installed around my site.  You can even keep the red & blue M&M s for yourself.

Thanks!

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2I just checked out the site map on NNC.

Feel free to move me to site 130 if it helps get all the Nikoley s closer together.
 I ll just be like Ray at this Rally; a wandering minstrel with no true roots to tie me down.

Nick

gsm x2Thanks Jeff,
 I knew there was a reason I was making your fav beer this time.[:D]

6Quigs

Red neff BarchettaHold on there a second.
 We re in site 129, next to site 130, and if you are going to move Jeff next to us,
 then we will also need all the daily newspapers from around the world, massages twice a day for me & the wife, Starbucks coffee in the morning, a nice bowl of fresh M&M s, (none of your leftover red & green ones from christmas, or red & pink from valentines).
 As for our choice of home brew, just as long as there is plenty of it, we should be fine.

Hybrid Holly

gsm x2Hi All,
 I was hoping to make Aebleskiver on Sunday morning, but we have to leave either on Saturday night on early on Sunday, so I will make them at Snug Harbor!
 Sorry!

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2
QuoteHold on there a second.
 We re in site 129, next to site 130, and if you are going to move Jeff next to us,
 then we will also need all the daily newspapers from around the world, massages twice a day for me & the wife, Starbucks coffee in the morning, a nice bowl of fresh M&M s, (none of your leftover red & green ones from christmas, or red & pink from valentines).
 As for our choice of home brew, just as long as there is plenty of it, we should be fine.

Kevin,
 Now you re getting the hang of it!  We will have well-stocked sites I must say.  Although, Mike & Holly have yet to respond to our demands, er requests.

11 people in 2 sites (7 of them kids?) should be interesting, lol!  It s probably safe to say movie time will be at our sites, ha.

Nick

gsm x2
QuoteI was hoping to make Aebleskiver on Sunday morning, but we have to leave either on Saturday night on early on Sunday, so I will make them at Snug Harbor!

But I wont be at Snug Harbor[>:]

QuoteAlthough, Mike & Holly have yet to respond to our demands, er requests.

Did someone make a request?[:D]

g-whiz

Hybrid Holly
QuoteI was hoping to make Aebleskiver on Sunday morning, but we have to leave either on Saturday night on early on Sunday, so I will make them at Snug Harbor!

How about Saturday morning??