News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: 2003 NNC Winter Rally- Olema

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 07, 2003, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moderator1

Per request this forum was set up to allow planing for the 2003 NNC Winter Rally- Olema  . Once the full rally/club section is on line it will be moved there.

Other groups planning rallys (not just weekend trips please) wend me an e-mail and we can set something up for your.

Please note non members have rights to read in this forum.

Hybrid Holly

moderator1Here we are with another new location!  Can t wait till we get our club space!
 What is the difference between a weekend trip and a rally?  Is it the same difference as a mini-rally and mega-rally?

Nick

moderator1
QuoteWhat is the difference between a weekend trip and a rally? Is it the same difference as a mini-rally and mega-rally?

Im guessing that the case.  You could start a new Snug link under this one like we did for Chabot.

By the way, we are up to sixteen sites for the Olema Rally.  I have till the 21st to add more sites.

Ab Diver

moderator1Hey Mike, are there any spots at Olema left for the taking? We may still get a couple late bloomers on this one.

Nick

moderator1I can add a few more sites up to the 21st of January

Civil_War_Buff

NickI need a judgement call on this one, do we let this one die (Nick was here) or should we let this one live?[:@][:@] Majority rules!![;)]

Nick

moderator1Hey Larry, I though you were my friend[:(]

Surfcal

moderator1OK you two.  We have to play in the same sandbox.

Larry, just because Nick killed your " TrailManor Comes Home Thursday"  thread doesn t mean you have to hold a grudge.

And Nick, you shouldn t have killed his thread.  Larry was looking for at least 200 hits and multiple replies, but then the thread suddenly died and you just happen to be the last entry.  Hmmm.

Maybe if Neff and Sacto entered, they can give it new life.

Surfcal

P.S.  Now Nick, I have a Deshnitzification thread in Mr. Fix It (my first entry there) that s clipping along just fine and I know you haven t entered there yet.  You are welcome to make a comment there and let s reverse the trend.

6Quigs

moderator1We are available for Olema!!

Nick, can you add us to the list.
 we will have my brother with us,
 so we will be 7Quigs that weekend![&:]

and like GSMx2 said, we do need a better name for this rally.
 Point Reyes rally
 Rally round the lighthouse
 Reyes the point rally
 What s the point Rally

Nick

moderator1Glad the 7Quigs can make it.  They will be at site 129 (already updated on the webpage).

The campground folks gave us one more additional site so if any one wants it let me know.  After this one there is no sites available.

The total signed up now is 18 sites.

I like the " Rally round the lighthouse"

SactoCampers

moderator1How about:

" Reyes the Roof Rally"

Get it?!! Raise the Roof!! It s perfect!

Hybrid Holly

moderator1
Quote" Reyes the Roof Rally"  

Get it?!! Raise the Roof!! It s perfect!

Is that Reyes, Raise, or Ray s?
 Because sometimes Surfcal is on the roof if not THE roof!

Nick

moderator1I requested yesterday that this forum be renamed Reyes the Roof.  I just like the sound and implications of it.

Anyway, If you are attending this rally can you let me know how many tykes over six and how many dogs you plan on bringing.  I just want to be able to give everyone a balance due before hand.

Thanks.

Civil_War_Buff

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Hey Larry, I though you were my friend[:(]

Nick,

Without a doubt I count you among my throngs of friends, but I am a soldier and I am trained to follow orders.  Sorry, but I didn t see it as a personal thing, I was responding to the stimuli (very much like Pavlov s dogs). NICK POSTS=KILL THE THREAD!!!! YES MASTER, I HEAR AND I OBEY.....[&:][&:][&:][:o][: (]

Happy Campin  MY FRIEND <><

Nick

moderator1
QuoteI was responding to the stimuli (very much like Pavlov s dogs). NICK POSTS=KILL THE THREAD!!!! YES MASTER, I HEAR AND I OBEY

Yep, we see how Pavlov s dog reacts at Olema when I hold buscuits and gravy up in front of his nose.[:D]