News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: 2003 NNC Winter Rally- Olema

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 07, 2003, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteSo you long-time ER viewers, who has had more partners? Abby or Luka?
 Who has had the most?
 Who would you most likely see at an NNC Rally?
 Who would LarrySlave want to have bandage his hand?

Unlike Mr. TOS, I won t answer these individually. [;)]

I m guessing Luka.  Abby hasn t nipped into a storage closet with the father of a patient!  Rally?  I d much rather see Luka.  At a rally.  Or anywhere.  Yup, Luka.

And what s up with " ER"  not being on tonight?  Bummer, I got home a few minutes ago all fired up for it.  Bummer.  [:(]

g-whiz

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

ER has become a night-time soap opera.

So you long-time ER viewers, who has had more partners?  Abby or Luka?

Who has had the most?

Who would you most likely see at an NNC Rally?

Who would LarrySlave want to have bandage his hand?

Three minutes to Friends....see you all later.  (gotta let that Eastern guy go to sleep so I can pass him in the middle of the night)

gsm x2

I ll see if I can post this one correctly.  I have to go back and edit one since I didn t watch where I was typing.

Anyway....  Luka definitely has had more partners, many that were one night stands.  He knows he messed up his life when he let Abby go.  He s also had the most partners.

At a rally I would like to see Dr. John Carter.

I think Sammyslave would enjoy having Susan banage his hand.  I think that because she has that quirky, sarcastic type sense of humor.  Larry would know how to dish it back.

BTW, Scott and I saw Dr. Mark Green at LAX with his wife and child.  He was carrying the child on his shoulders in the gift shop.  I couldn t speak to him, but Scott told him that we enjoyed watching his show.  I can t believe how small he was.  LOL

6Quigs

Ab DiverDr Green will always be GOOSE to me!!!!!

g-whiz

6Quigs
QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Dr Green will always be GOOSE to me!!!!!

Back when he had a full head of hair!  1986 to be exact.

Surfcal

Ab DiverWell, it looks like this thread is slowly retiring itself.  It has served as a great thread to bring the Olema Rally to fruition and become one of the greatest rallies in NNC s esteemed history.

I move this board be retired (and a link to the archives be included in our website)?  Anyone second it?  Or more appropriately, Mr. Wagonmaster Nick, will you do the honors?

Surfcal

P.S.  Note to NNC Newbies, retiring rally boards have been a NNC tradition.  After the gates are closed, no one dares enter it.  It s sacred campgrounds thereafter.

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteI move this board be retired

I was hoping Sammyslave would divulge their secrets re. how they fit everything into their TV and PU, but perhaps they ll do so on our Rabble board?  

Good bye, board.  :::waving:::

Nick

Ab DiverOk, by popular opinion I am hereby closing this thread.  May it RIP!