RE: Delta Rally - Snug Harbor - March 21 - 23

Started by gsm x2, Jan 07, 2003, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

QuoteHow about " AXE me about my weekend"  Rally?

Hey CWB, I like it!  
 Think it would offend anyone?

Sounds great.  It has an edge to it.

Calstate360:

Hey buddy, it s good to see you on the boards.  We missed you. How s your Hybrid.  Is is out yet?

On other issues, I think the only one missing are TMM and Robucko, but I imagine that Robucko is just chilling out recovering after his procedure.  I emailed him before his surgery and he sends his regards to everyone.  He uses WebTV and he couldn t communicate to us via Yahoo! Groups.

And have you seen the latter part of the boards?  We have our new home.  No telling when we can move in and start there, but we have our own category!  How sweet it is.

Surfcal

gsm x2

Hybrid HollyHolly,

DW, g-whiz, was asking me which Rallies we still had to send money too and I mentioned, " We aren t OFFICIAL for Snug Harbor yet."   The shocked look of disappointment let me know that I better figure out how to get a day off work so that we CAN BE OFFICIAL.

Consider us OFFICIAL.  We ll let you know if we will be coming in on Thursday or not.  That depends on G s schedule.

gsm x2

otter

Hybrid HollyHi Sal ( and Joan) So glad you are joining in at Snug Habor.  Been a long time!  I hope that means that all is well with your camper.
 See you then
 otter

calstate360

otter
QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

Hi Sal ( and Joan) So glad you are joining in at Snug Habor.  Been a long time!  I hope that means that all is well with your camper.
 See you then
 otter

Hi Otter & all
 First they did not include me on the new board, hum a conspiracy  I tell ya [:)]
 & then they had my e-mail address worng, aghh my fault.
 Joan will be on soon with her own login as soon as they send it.
 Second  the trailer is still in the shop. They did not seem to like the legnth of
 the list I gave them. But when you pay 18k for a trailer you want it right.
 Thet seemed to cheer up a little when I gave them the insurance claim
 paperwork for the frame damage. I m guessing that will take the longest
 as they probably subcontract it out, and then they will have to check the alignment.
 We still have the popup so if we absolutely have to we can use that.
 Even though Joan says no way in hades and I don t look foward to restocking it
 either. But we will be there one way or the other.

Surfcal

calstate360

QuoteORIGINAL:  calstate360

Joan will be on soon with her own login as soon as they send it.

Hey Sal:

What s Joan s handle going to be?  Do we get to vote?  Can we send in suggestions?  Is there a contest?

There s been a lot of name type stuff going on.  K9 is Hybrid Holly, mnikoley is now Nick.  Sammylave will soon be Rita and Larry is in search of a new name.  There s been suggestions submitted, but he s not biting.

Y-Guy is like Prince, going by the generic name of KiwiFamily, but will soon revert back to Y-Guy.  Red Barchetta has added Neff as his middle name.  Georgeanne of GSM X2 is now G-Whiz.  Nick wife is getting her own name.  TeacherMom is nowhere to be found.

Now our Rallies have to have an adventure-like blockbuster name like a movie.   The Chabot event is officially known as the Negative Bouyancy Rally.  We re in knots trying to rename Olema and I think it s now " Reyes the Roof Rally."   We re in the final rounds for Snug Harbor, and as you well know, Axe me about my Weekend is now leading.

And so, not to be outdone, Sactocampers is now in deep remission, not having heard from him for days now, contemplating on renaming the Gold Country Rally which was originally the 2nd Annual California Rally.

Our rally organizers aren t merely called that, they re Wagonmasters!  And we have ministers of this and that.

So, can you name that tune in 5 notes?

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteAnd so, not to be outdone, Sactocampers is now in deep remission, not having heard from him for days now, contemplating on renaming the Gold Country Rally which was originally the 2nd Annual California Rally.

I m here. Had a nephew born on Friday, so we had to jaunt off to Reno to visit. He s a cute little guy.

abbear

Hybrid HollyI don t think I ll be making this one, but for those of you coming from the west you may want to take the neato little ferry just above the HWY 12 bridge in Rio Vista.

And with the ferry and the town of Walnut grove how about the " Little house by the ferry"  rally.

And don t forget Al the Wop s place in Locke.  An adventure in fine dining[8D][8D][8D][:o]

Hybrid Holly

Hybrid HollyOkay, we are up to 14, with a maybe for 15....Sal and Joan have one friend (Lorie)who is coming and maybe some others.  
 Is anyone still on the fence?  I had 15 spaces reserved, so I need to know SOON, so I can call and get more spots.

The Memory Maker

Hybrid Holly
QuoteOn other issues, I think the only one missing are TMM

Rest assured, we re here, from time to time
 I m just having an additional 31/2 minutes of fame

http://www.recordnet.com/articlelink/011203/business/articles/011203-b-2.php

We ll be there at " Reyes the roof"  &  " AXE me about my weekend"  
 I m just sorry that we won t be able to make Chabot/Merlot weekend

Hybrid Holly

SactoCampers
QuoteRest assured, we re here, from time to time
 I m just having an additional 31/2 minutes of fame

Wow Scott, have you gotten to your allotted 15 minutes yet?  I m sure you can have some of mine if you go over!

Hybrid Holly

Hybrid HollyI talked to Snug Harbor yesterday and reserved a few sites for Thursday night.  
 Sammyslave, GSM X 2 and G-WHIZ and I are coming up on Thursday.  I will probably pull a Larry and go to work for a few hours on Friday!

Dianne, as I recall, you are not sure of your plans yet.  Let me know when you find out.  

Anyone else want to come up on Thursday?

I am in the process  of assigning sites.  Some sites do not have sewer.  Let me know if you want the sewer hookup and I will make sure you get one.  
 Also, a couple of the sites have 50 AMP electrical hookups and need a converter.  I have one and Snug Harbor might have a couple we can borrow.  Does anyone own one?

SactoCampers

Hybrid HollyI have an adaptor.

Sewer would be great since we shower in our popup, but not mandatory. [:D]

Civil_War_Buff

Hybrid Holly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly
 I am in the process  of assigning sites.  Some sites do not have sewer.  Let me know if you want the sewer hookup and I will make sure you get one.  

Please!! Sewer is mui mui importante.

Garcia er, I mean gracias,

Happy Campin  <><

Civil_War_Buff

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

I have an adaptor.

Brian,

Are you sure that you have a 30 to 50 amp adapter?  I think you are confusing the 15 to 30 amp one that you got with the trailer!!

Holly, is it really 50 amp connection???????  That really sounds strange.

Happy Campin  <><

SactoCampers

SactoCampersYes, Lar, I m sure.

My old man had extras from his Alfa Gold 5th wheel. There s no mistaking these. But I ll look again just to make sure.

Come to think of it, most 50 amp sites we stayed at when we would take out their 5th wheel had two receptacles: 30 and 20 amps. I know their 5th wheel had two separate cords to plug in because it had two internal air conditioners.