SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: WELCOME Home Everyone

Started by SactoCampers, Jun 22, 2003, 10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Memory Maker

Ca-girl

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ca-girl
 Hey now TMM...don t be so SECRETIVE...I have the same problem![:(] I want the email too!

QuoteORIGINAL: Red neff Barchetta
 Wwhhhaaaaaa! Me too!!!!

Unless you want a memory you won t soon forget Mr. Man.

" I see blurry people"  

O.K., O.K.
 RTurner had originally e-mailed me requesting a " non-downsized"  picture but I have yet to do it. I can do the same for others. Just e-mail me. Red Neff & Ca-girl consider yourselves added to the list.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteNot first 30 minutes, more like first 5 minutes when you lost us. We weren t about to follow you guys and try to pull The Monstrosity through Main Street, Sutter Creek, LOL! Thought we d pass you while you all stopped for gas, and that you d catch up with us along the 5. Did you caravaners take the 5 or the 99 down?

We did caravan down I-5.  It may be boring, but that which makes it boring, massive expanses of townless freeway, is also what makes it the fastest way to travel north and south between L.A. and the Oregon border.

gsm x2

SactoCampers

The Memory MakerScott,

Can you send me two *usable* versions of the group photo and panoramic. the panoramic doesn t show up on Webshots for me. Note my new address:

Sactocampers@yahoo.com

I have some pictures of the rally up on the site as well as links to everyone s photos (so far) in the password-protected photo album page. Send me a Private Message (above my name to the left) if you don t have the ID and password and would like access.

http://nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id10.html

Civil_War_Buff

g-whizHere are some of the pix that I took....enjoy.

http://community.webshots.com/album/78398335kzzQLn

duanefamily

Cottonwooder
QuoteI didn t have any photo problems with anyone s photos, but take a look at the big group shot from TMM.... just what are Naomi and Mike doing? Geez Louise, can t you wait for a little privacy back at your PU??? (That is Duanefamily, yes/no?)

Privacy in our PU?!!!  Are you kidding!?  Not with the likes of NNCer Photographers lurking around!  Folks like us have to take advantage of any and all free moments.  Truthfully, that was done for our daughter in honor of her newest, favorite movie, Lizzie Maguire.  She got such a rise out of the last minute kiss between Gordo and Lizzie, that we decided to duplicate it for her.  Didn t figure anyone would notice.  [:D]
 Actually, she rolled on the floor for several minutes in disgust when she saw it!  Thanks for indulging us!

duanefamily mamma

6Quigs

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Scott,

Can you send me two *usable* versions of the group photo and panoramic. the panoramic doesn t show up on Webshots for me.

Not to be nit-picky here Sacto,
 But which Scott do you want to send you the group photo??
 and according to Neff, we are all called Scott,
 But if I recall the two cameras used for the group phots were owned by Scott/Scott and Scott/Scott[:D]

QuoteI have some pictures of the rally up on the site as well as links to everyone s photos (so far) in the password-protected photo album page. Send me a Private Message (above my name to the left) if you don t have the ID and password and would like access.

O.K. I did exactly as requested , and used the Private Message instead of your new e-mail address, and it got returned as undeliverable, so I am going to request the password using your new e-mail address and see if it works[;)]

Kevin

p.s. nice job updating the NNC website so soon, but did you have to include the photos of me moving my popup[:o]
 and it must be time to put a new photo on the main page, that hugging one has done it s duty.[>:]

SactoCampers

6Quigs

QuoteNot to be nit-picky here Sacto,
 But which Scott do you want to send you the group photo??
 and according to Neff, we are all called Scott,
 But if I recall the two cameras used for the group phots were owned by Scott/Scott and Scott/Scott[:D]

I need Scott/Scott to send me usable pictures. What don t you understand about that? [;)]

QuoteO.K. I did exactly as requested , and used the Private Message instead of your new e-mail address, and it got returned as undeliverable, so I am going to request the password using your new e-mail address and see if it works[;)]

Dunno why the private message wouldn t make it. I m still a member here...I think.

Quotep.s. nice job updating the NNC website so soon, but did you have to include the photos of me moving my popup[:o]

I would have said no if you had stopped there. But NO! You had to suddenly become the website editor....[;)][8D]

Quoteand it must be time to put a new photo on the main page, that hugging one has done it s duty.[>:]

Just for that. It s staying. [8D] Are you insecure about two men hugging? I gotta tell you, getting a hug from Scott/Scott is like hugging a teddy bear. [:D]

duanefamily

SactoCampersFinally got a few pictures up.  These were taken with our new Cannon Powershot A70.

http://community.webshots.com/user/duanefamily

duanefamily

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
Quoteand it must be time to put a new photo on the main page, that hugging one has done it s duty.

I have a new hugging picture.  [;)]

Sacto, perhaps the e-mail associated with your profile here is the one that no longer exists?  You profile needs to be updated with your new one.

As for Scott/Scott, I m so used to calling him " TOS"  here on the boards, didn t realize till after the fact that I continued to call him " TOS"  at the rally, LOL!  So, which photographer are you referring to?  TOS (The Original Scott) or TOS (The Other Scott)?

6Quigs

SactoCampers
QuoteI need Scott/Scott to send me usable pictures. What don t you understand about that?  
I ll type real slowly for you Brian.
 Basically, there were two cameras used to take photos of the group.
 One belonged to Scott, TOS
 the other to Scott TMM.
 Both of them have appeared on their Webshots Web Pages.
 Which of the two Scotts would you like to send you the *usable* photo?
 Is having more than one Scott too confusing for you?[;)][;)][;)]

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteI have a new hugging picture.  [;)]

Send it over

QuoteSacto, perhaps the e-mail associated with your profile here is the one that no longer exists?  You profile needs to be updated with your new one.

Thanks for the heads up and that s probably the reason. I did submit my request to Dave, but since he s over at the Eastern Rally, it probably won t happen until he returns. Unless one of you knows the webmaster s e-mail.

QuoteWhich of the two Scotts would you like to send you the *usable* photo?

Kevin/Scott,  I said I wanted Scott/Scott to sent it.

QuoteIs having more than one Scott too confusing for you?

No, the more Scott/Scott s we can get the better. In fact, I m thinking of changing all my names to Scott. So I would be Scott/Scott Scott Scott.

6Quigs

SactoCampers
Quotequote:

Which of the two Scotts would you like to send you the *usable* photo?

Kevin/Scott, I said I wanted Scott/Scott to sent it.

I give up.[&:]

But you will all be happy to know I found Conor in the group photo.
 In the one from Scott/Scott s camera you can t see him.
 But in the photo from Scott/Scott s camera, the one that Scott/Scott is cut out of along with Neff/Scott, you can just make out Conor s red hair sitting just in front of Scott/Scott

SactoCampers

6Quigs
QuoteI give up.  

Kev,

I apologize for your confusion [8D][;)].

Conor may always get lost, but we always somehow find him. Even when he s busy being Waldo in our pictures.

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteIn fact, I m thinking of changing all my names to Scott. So I would be Scott/Scott Scott Scott.

May he never have a son named Scott/Scott Scott Scott, Jr.

Who s Conor?  Is that the 4yo Quigley?

Ca-girl nailed it on the head when she mentioned not knowing exactly where her kids were, but being OK with that at this rally.  Probably all us parents felt the same way.

The Memory Maker

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

QuoteI have a new hugging picture.  [;)]

Send it over

QuoteSacto, perhaps the e-mail associated with your profile here is the one that no longer exists?  You profile needs to be updated with your new one.

Thanks for the heads up and that s probably the reason. I did submit my request to Dave, but since he s over at the Eastern Rally, it probably won t happen until he returns. Unless one of you knows the webmaster s e-mail.

QuoteWhich of the two Scotts would you like to send you the *usable* photo?

Kevin/Scott,  I said I wanted Scott/Scott to sent it.

QuoteIs having more than one Scott too confusing for you?

No, the more Scott/Scott s we can get the better. In fact, I m thinking of changing all my names to Scott. So I would be Scott/Scott Scott Scott.

Kevin-
 remember that my oldest son is named Scott(AKA Scotty Boy) and my Real name is Scott(Great Scott) hence, the Scott/Scott confusion.
 Brian-
 Like Captain Kirk said to Kahn in Star Trek (Wrath of Kahn) " I m sending you the codes now!"