SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: MOUNT MADONNA

Started by Ca-girl, Jun 25, 2003, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hybrid Holly

sammyslaveOkay, I am going for 104....

Hybrid Holly

sammyslaveThanks Larry!  hopefully it does not take me 4 1/2 hours to get there this time. .

6Quigs

sammyslaveCan the 6 Quigs have site 103??
 We have a week of camping booked again at Seacliff the week after that,
 so we will just head on over the hill to the coast to Seacliff on the Sunday[:D]

Red neff Barchetta

sammyslaveDang!
 I have been forbidden to camp in July.  It will be the first month we will miss using the PU since we bought it (although we head out on a 6 day trip on August 1st. and then 2 other trips later that month).
 My SIL is due with their last baby (#4) on July 14th.  This will be the last baby (until grandkids) for both my side and Amy s, so Amy and her Mom are making sure they are around for the birth and to help out.  The boys and I get to stay out of the way and this trip would be a great place to stay out of the way from, but we get to entertain my FIL and he is not the camping type.
 My in-laws could possibly be here for 3 1/2 weeks!!  Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Funny side note;
 Amy s sister and husband are looking to trade in their humongous 5th-wheel because it only sleeps 5 max. and that s pushing it.  They are looking at some new Starcraft Hybrid with 3 bunks, lol!  Downgrading to accommodate more sleeping bodies.

Have fun everyone @ Mt. Madonna!!!!

sammyslave

sammyslave6Quigs.......done!

SactoCampers

sammyslaveFLIP!

NNC Trivia:

What makes this rally a notable event for Nick-Neff-Cough?

sammyslave

SactoCampersClueless in San Jose... I thought every event was notable.  Hmmm, someone just snuck into site 116B

Nick

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

FLIP!

NNC Trivia:

1. Its Larrys first post in over six months.
 2. Its reached two pages in the first day.
 3. Its Larrys first Wagonmastering.

g-whiz

sammyslaveThe GSM s are out for this one.  [:(]  That is the weekend that we get home from Vegas on Friday.  On Saturday, before we take Michael (son) and Katie (DIL) to the airport so they can head back to Michigan on the red-eye, we are taking in an afternoon Dodger game.  Scott has to work on Sunday.  We weren t forbidden to camp, like Neff, but it has worked out that all weekends in July are filled with relatives visiting.  Well, except for the 4th of July weekend, but then Scott works Friday the 4th and on Sunday.  I m not painting a pretty picture. [: (]  I will sure miss attending this rally because I love the campground (yes, there is fantastic hiking, but watch out for Bigfoot!) and I ll miss going to one of my favorite wineries... Solis... their Chardonnay and Sangiovese are delicious.  Most of all, tho, I ll miss the camaraderie!

sammyslave

SactoCampers1. No
 2. Yes
 3. No

sammyslave

SactoCampersG..I understand that this is impossible..I ll still keep the reservation.

SactoCampers

Nick
QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

FLIP!

NNC Trivia:

1. Its Larrys first post in over six months.
 2. Its reached two pages in the first day.
 3. Its Larrys first Wagonmastering.

Nick,

Good try, but no cigar.

Anybody else wanna take a crack at it?

sammyslave

SactoCampersSince we will have a smaller group this time, how about an appetizer and dessert
 contest Saturday after the wine tasting. I ll figure out some prizes. (Not balloon animals)

I ll be making:

Panko Prawns. Hot not spicy.
 Poppers. Hot and spicy
 Bananas Foster. Hot, cold and sweet.

God, I love the BIG stove!
 Too bad my personal burn physician can t make it!

Clueless in Sacremento

sammyslave
QuoteClueless in San Jose...

Hey everybody, I  ve found my long lost brother.

sammyslave

SactoCampersClueless..sorry, we are only cousins...The married name is Totally-Clueless