News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: MOUNT MADONNA

Started by Ca-girl, Jun 25, 2003, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersIs it that this will make a dozen rally s in a baker s dozen months time?

6Quigs

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

NNC Trivia:

What makes this rally a notable event for Nick-Neff-Cough?

1)The G s are not coming[:(]
 2)There will be nobody named Scott camping[:D]
 3)It s the FIRST time we are going to a campground for the SECOND time.

SactoCampers

6Quigs
Quote3)It s the FIRST time we are going to a campground for the SECOND time.

DING! DING! DING!

6Quigs has it right! It is the first time we are repeating a rally location. I guess if a place is good enough to go once, it s good enough to go twice!

Kev, you win the prize: Another Quig!

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampers
QuoteI guess if a place is good enough to go once, it s good enough to go twice!

Except Bodega Dunes!  And I didn t even go to that one.

What does Kevin win anyway?

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampers
QuoteKev, you win the prize: Another Quig!

How much is that worth in US dollars?
 Priceless!

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteExcept Bodega Dunes! And I didn t even go to that one.

Dude, if you guys don t quit complaining about Bodega Dunes (SOFTIES!), I m gonna wagonmaster a rally at DORAN PARK......in JANUARY!!

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersI like Doran Park.  For some weird reason Bodega Dunes is ALWAYS windy and cold.  It s like the Bermuda Shorts Triangle.

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

I like Doran Park.  For some weird reason Bodega Dunes is ALWAYS windy and cold.  It s like the Bermuda Shorts Triangle.

But if folks thought the wind at Bodega Dunes was bad.....

We ve been to the Dunes 3-4 times and the rally was the only time it s been windy. We ve been to Doran Park 3-4 times and it s been windy darn near every time.......and that foghorn!

But I happen to like Doran Park too.

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersI ll be out near Casini Ranch next week.  I ll scout it out again for the best sites for a future rally.  Very close to the coast, but protected from the wind and fog (usually).  Cool algae too!

6Quigs

SactoCampers
QuoteKev, you win the prize: Another Quig!
No thanks, we already have enough.

Neff, what did you do with your prize?
 Oh yea,
 give it away to Moose[&:]

6Quigs

sammyslaveFlip
 Wow! on the third page already!!
 and 9 families signed up!!

SCCS

SactoCampers
Quote2)There will be nobody named Scott camping  

OUCH that really hurt s.
 Larry,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    We would like to go, how do I reserve a site? I went to GOOUTSIDEANDPLAY.ORG and it said the only site available that is close to the group is site 116a.Are the OPEN RESERVED site 108 & 115 still open?

g-whiz

6QuigsI am SO sad about not being able to attend this rally. [:(]  But, I m going to turn it into a positive and maybe, just maybe, without any of Larry & Rita s cooking for six weeks, I can " let go"  of that 15 pounds I ve been wanting to shed!

6QuigsSCCS..sites 108 and 115 are still available..let me know which one you would like.

6QuigsG..I will not let your site go until the absolute last minute...think brie and roasted garlic..