News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: MOUNT MADONNA

Started by Ca-girl, Jun 25, 2003, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

G..I will not let your site go until the absolute last minute...think brie and roasted garlic..

Honestly " guest" , I m thinking how the heck can we get out of going to Vegas and a Dodgers game!!!   Alas, our fate is pretty much set in stone at this point.  [:(]

SCCS

6QuigsPut us down for site 108.
 Let me know about the deposit and such.

Nick

sammyslave

QuoteORIGINAL:  sammyslave

Since we will have a smaller group this time, how about an appetizer and dessert
 contest Saturday after the wine tasting. I ll figure out some prizes. (Not balloon animals)

I ll be making:

Panko Prawns. Hot not spicy.
 Poppers. Hot and spicy
 Bananas Foster. Hot, cold and sweet.

God, I love the BIG stove!
 Too bad my personal burn physician can t make it!

Guess I ll have to do some thinkign.  I take it we will eat the dishes for the potluck Satuday night.

Ca-girl

sammyslave
QuoteI ll be making:

Panko Prawns. Hot not spicy.
 Poppers. Hot and spicy
 Bananas Foster. Hot, cold and sweet.
Why do I do this to myself???  I know I can t go, yet I continue to come in here and read this thread.....it s PAINFUL[&:]

otter

sammyslave
QuoteI ll figure out some prizes. (Not balloon animals)

If there are no ballon animal prizes than I m not competing![:@][:@][:@]

But I will add to the food.  I m on the tomato, basil, cheese on bread roll.
 I ll thing of a dessert too.  Maybe the fondue or just a really chocolate cake. Whatever it is it will be chocolate.

RTurner

sammyslaveSounds like this thread was highjacked for a new rally!!!
 ( Am I am idiot, I thought I was still on the Welcome Home Everyone thread).  Only went to one rally and I am already really confused.)

Wish we could go as that is my old backyard.  Spent many weekends there feeding the Reindeer.  Unfortunately, I am committed to Sunday School and they don t like too many unexcused absences! LOL!

gsm x2

6QuigsBooHoo BooHoo,

I knew that our streak would end sooner or later.  August was going to be later; July is sooner.

Larry and Rita---please give up the spot.  This isn t a choice that can be reversed on the couch Wednesday night.  As much as plans can be set in stone, these plans are set in stone.

gsm x2  <---now missing TWO rallies in a row.

sammyslave

6QuigsScott and Georganne...sniff, we are gonna miss you guys. (unless of course you come up Saturday night and stay with us)

Mike felt bad also and immediatley requested your site.

Nick

sammyslave

QuoteORIGINAL:  sammyslave

Mike felt bad also and immediatley requested your site.

Thats right, the early worm gets the bird.[:)]

gsm x2

Nick
QuoteThats right, the early worm gets the bird.  

Flipping Mike the bird that he wormed his way into.  [:D]

gsm x2

duanefamily

gsm x2I m going to have to bow out of this event.  We really wanted to go but too many things popped up at the last second.  If anyone wants site 116B for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night... lemme know quick... otherwise we will be cancelling it immediately and or transferring it to another month, if we can.

[:(][:(][:(][:(]
 duanefamily

sammyslave

6QuigsNot a problem, however we will miss you. Please don t cancel any reservations for a week or so.

SCCS

6Quigs
 Keeping up with tradition.

18 Day s to go till another great rally!

otter

6Quigs
Quote18 Day s to go till another great rally!

It can t be that long!  I m packing already![:o][:o][:o]

6Quigs

SCCS17 Days to go(16 for some)

QuoteIt can t be that long! I m packing already!
We re already packed.
 All we need are a few more clothes, and a bit of food.
 Next time the popup will be raised will be at Mt. Madonna.