RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Memory Maker

CottonwooderHowever you may want to count it-
 Count us in!

Calstate361

CottonwooderSee, I knew it was 9!!!  

Joan

RTurner

CottonwooderWOW, I was lucky to stay away for a few days.  I see I almost got the pleasure of Wagonmaster duty. Congrats PCmom, you ll do fine.[:D]

Count us in. [:)][:)][:)]
  When does a Rally go from mini to regular or mega?

I saw that they have Patio boat rentals, perhaps if some families want to we/they could go in together on a few-what a blast!

PCmom-did you get the separate email/s I sent you late last week?

pcmom

RTurner

QuoteORIGINAL:  RTurner

WOW, I was lucky to stay away for a few days.  I see I almost got the pleasure of Wagonmaster duty. Congrats PCmom, you ll do fine.[:D]

PCmom-did you get the separate email/s I sent you late last week?

Hello Rojana - you want to co-wagonmaster the rally [:D][:D]

I did get your emails and replied on Monday or Tuesday.  I did not see any articles in the paper.  If you would like I can contact the newspaper directly to see if I missed it.  Let me know if you would like me to do this.

RTurner

CottonwooderI d be happy to help any way I can!  Maybe activities director-I ll pass out adult beverages to the adults and we will all lose track of time![:D]

We probably won t be about to come up until Friday afternoon-things are changing at work and I don t know how leave time is going to be approved so I may not get the whole day-but we have the Monday holiday so I hope we can stay until Monday.

For some reason I didn t get the emails, good ole MSN!  I guess there wasn t a story about it (less said the better I think), but the obit was in the Sat paper. [:(] We were up there on Sunday afternoon for the services.  Quick turn around trip-just up and back home.

I can sympathize about the car trouble.  [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]Our Van transmission needs to be replaced (engine light came on on the way back from Redding), AND we were only 2000 or so miles out of the extended warranty.  Hoping we can limp it to some dealer and trade it in. Always something.

pcmom

RTurner

I d be happy to help any way I can!  Maybe activities director-I ll pass out adult beverages to the adults and we will all lose track of time![:D]

Activites Director would be good as long as I get one of those Margaritas I keep hearing about [:)]  When I call tomorrow I will see if there is a discount for renting patio boats and then you can coordinate it [:D] [:D]

We probably won t be about to come up until Friday afternoon-things are changing at work and I don t know how leave time is going to be approved so I may not get the whole day-but we have the Monday holiday so I hope we can stay until Monday.

That s ok, we won t be able to make it till Friday late afternoon/evening ourselves.  Kids don t get out of school till 3, but I will probably pull them out at Noon to head down.

For some reason I didn t get the emails, good ole MSN!  I guess there wasn t a story about it (less said the better I think), but the obit was in the Sat paper. [:(] We were up there on Sunday afternoon for the services.  Quick turn around trip-just up and back home.

Yes, I ve heard " wonderful"  things about MSN[: (]  It sounds like everything worked out though.  Sorry you had to come to Redding under those circumstances.  My thoughts are with the family.

I can sympathize about the car trouble.  [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]Our Van transmission needs to be replaced (engine light came on on the way back from Redding), AND we were only 2000 or so miles out of the extended warranty.  Hoping we can limp it to some dealer and trade it in. Always something.

You know car troubles ALWAYS happen days after the warranties expire - it s like they know.........thankfully our van seems to be all better now.  We are road tripping it on Saturday will probably stay the night somewhere and then will camp next weekend.  We re pulling it through some mountains to make sure it really is ok[&:]  I m leaving in about a week and a half for Utah/Yellowstone and hope all goes well. [8D]

abbear

CottonwooderOK - having checked with all the womenfolk (means nothing - their prerogative to change their minds) we re in for Saturday night.

pcmom

abbear

QuoteORIGINAL:  abbear

OK - having checked with all the womenfolk (means nothing - their prerogative to change their minds) we re in for Saturday night.

abbear,

Are you talking about the I Scream Rally?  If so, check out the I Scream Forum for details on calling and reserving your site.  Please let me know which site you pick.