RE: " Reyes the Roof Again" Rally - Feb. 27 - 29

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 24, 2003, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2Ray--the "Challenge from Texas" photo contest is for those attending the Texas, Eastern, and Western rallies only.  Now we'll really miss you; you are a ringer.  So, sure you can't come???  Five sites left only, so talk to Kevin.

Five sites left buddy.  Come on!  Doesn't owning the company have certain fringe benefits???

gsm x2

Last year, the June Rally conflicted with the Annual eBay convention.  And this year, it did again.  I smell a conspiracy, an Oliver Stone special.

I wish I could!!!!

Surfcal

gsm x2

Quote from: SurfcalLast year, the June Rally conflicted with the Annual eBay convention. And this year, it did again. I smell a conspiracy, an Oliver Stone special.

I wish I could!!!!

Surfcal
OK--note to WagonMaster of the 2005 Western Rally...check the date of the Annual EBay Convention BEFORE picking a rally date.

Hmm, that could mean:
[list=1]
  • Check date and don't conflict or
  • Check date and conflict
I wonder which it will be.  :D

gsm x2

Surfcal

I thought I'd post after GSM just to keep him from becoming a thread killer.  No one posted today to follow up.  So you owe me one TOS.

Surfcal

Unregistered

Quote from: SurfcalI thought I'd post after GSM just to keep him from becoming a thread killer.  No one posted today to follow up.  So you owe me one TOS.

Surfcal

Thanks Ray

RTurner

After one whole week I realized we didn't check in when we got home.

WERE HOME, well we've been here for a week!
Thanks to Nick for a great rally.  Glad to see old friends and new.  DH is sorry he only got to pop in and pop out (fitting for a popup rally).  Hoping he is able to stay for the whole thing next time so I can hang out around the campfire longer to partake in the various beverages served so generously.
Cagirl-glad you came to visit, next time we will have the HVAC regulated right in the trailer!  Hang in and come visit soon.
Special thanks to ckkevin family who let me and my DS and DD hang out with them during the weekend and helped me out when we sprang a leak. (Cuz' water isn't suppose to seep out from under the shower, RIGHT?)
Look forward to upcoming rallies and can't wait to tear up the dunes in Pismo.

Calstate361

Those of you who got to see my Christmas Present, the Cabella's Camp Kitchen, during this trip, and might want to purchase one; Sal has posted the link in the "Bargin Hunters Forum".  It is currently on sale.

I LOVE IT!!!

Joan