RE: " Reyes the Roof Again" Rally - Feb. 27 - 29

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 24, 2003, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Olema Ranch Campground
[/size]

So far we have twenty sites available in the Ceder and Dogwood areas.  If more sign up its no problem to add sites in another wheel.

Cost is $23.00 per day for two people.  Any additional campers over 6 years old are $3.00 per day.  Dogs are $1.00 per day.

Remember they have only water and electric so bring your totes.

I need a deposit of $23.00 no later that January 27.  If you mail a check they will not be deposited until then.  You can also pay via paypal to mnikoley@comcast.net  if you pay by credit card please make the payment $25.50 as it cost me $2.50 for the transaction.  If mailing a check mail to:
 Mike Nikoley
 1149 Jamestown Drive
 Sunnyvale, CA 94087

Remember, January 27 is the cuttoff.

Attendees:
 Nick
 Red neff Barchetta
 Otter
 Ckkevin
 Lute and Bonny
 Rick and Bea

Red neff Barchetta

NickNick -
 Thanks for getting this going.
 I ll put a check in the mail this w/e.

Red neff Barchetta

NickBtw, you might want to mention for the first time " Reyes rs"  that grey H2O totes are needed for Olema.
 Just thought I d mention it since it almost created a big snafu last year.

otter

NickOh Goody,  I get to plan for  a rally!  
 We ll be there, grey water tote and all.  
 Will get a check off tomorrow.  

ckkevin

NickNick,

Sign us up!  I will get a check in the mail this week.

pcmom

NickWell, most likely we won t make this rally [&:]  our older boys are in cub scouts and they have their Blue & Gold Banquet on that Saturday.  They ll both be receiving their rank badges which is a big thing!  So we " may"  leave it up to them on whether we get to come or not.  Although, I m partially in charge of the banquet so I may not be able to get away [:o]

Nick

NickHey Michelle,
 We can start a NNC Scouts and give them a badge.  You could be in charge of our banquet too.[;)]

RTurner

NickCount us in, check in the mail at the end of the week.

Red neff Barchetta

NickHey, maybe I ll finally get to meet the elusive CKKevin.  Cool!

Ab Diver

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteJust thought I d mention it since it almost created a big snafu last year.

Good thing you mentioned it, or things could have progressed to TARFU, and possibly even FUBAR!

Another crisis prevented by our resident Superhero: *The Red Barchetta*.

" Mommy, who was that masked man?"   [;)]

Count in the Ab Diver s as well. Guess we ll see if I can make it past the parking lot this year without injuring my leg. (I ve been jogging in sand to train for it. Did 40 minutes yesterday--- Boy, talk about burning a couple calories....)

ckkevin

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteHey, maybe I ll finally get to meet the elusive CKKevin. Cool!

Well If you Lucky you can meet CKKevin at the " I Scream Rally"  

Red neff Barchetta

NickNick -
 I dropped the check in the mail today.  You should have it by Tues. or Wed. I imagine.

CKKevin -
 Unfortunately we can t make it to Collins Lake.
 How about Casini Ranch in November?

Nick

NickJeff,
 I recieved the check yesterday.

So far we have ten families signed up!  Half the sites reserved are taken.

ckkevin

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteCKKevin -
 Unfortunately we can t make it to Collins Lake.
 How about Casini Ranch in November?

I wish I could attend the Casini Ranch Rally, but I will be in Charlotte North Carolina for most of that week and then we have an annual thanksgiving camping trip for part of the next week.

It sure is a bummer when work gets in the way of the really important things like camping.

Calstate361

NickNick, count us in.  We would like to arrive on Thursday and, hopefully, avoid the Surfcal site stealing.  I ll send the check out on 11/1 (after payday, I get paid once a month).   Thanks for organizing this again.  I guess this rally and ours (Half Dome Hyjinks) will continue to be repeats every year.  NOT A BAD THING!

Joan