RE: FALLing Turkeys Rally - Nov. 21 - 23, 03

Started by otter, Sep 24, 2003, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTurner

Red neff BarchettaMr Turner said to count us in, hope the weather is good!

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaDianne -
 Well, I might actually be able to pull a " Nick"  and arrive Thursday early evening and set-up in the dark.  Won t know about that option until mid-November though.
 I m sure somebody will be arriving on Thursday with you.  If you decide to come on Friday and I arrive on Friday also, remember I ll be there by 9:00 Friday morning.

Rojana -
 Glad you can make it!  This is shaping up nicely.
 Although as a NNC er you forgot we don t care about no stinkin  weather.  We live where we can camp 365 days a year and a little rain doesn t bother us.  That s why we have PU s and Hybrid s (& EZ-Up canopy s).  Of the 37 trips we ve taken in the PU in the last 17 months, it has rained only twice.  In March at Snug Harbor and 2 months ago in the Sierra s (lightly for about 90 minutes).

RTurner

Red neff BarchettaThat is true, what a great place we live in!

Of course, with the Quigs huge hybrid, we can just pile in there if it really pours!

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaGreat idea!
 Come on 6Quigs!
 We need your rig so we can all play cards and hang out.

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaI ve updated the initial post in this thread.

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaUpdate (with directions) on initial post in thread.

Ca-girl

Red neff BarchettaJeff....please put me down as a " Probable Turkey" .  I ll let you know soon if my status can be upgraded to " Attending Turkey"  [&:]

Red neff Barchetta

SCCS

Red neff BarchettaJeff,

Sorry but we won t be able to make this one.

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaSCCS/Scott & Carrie -
 You will be missed!

6Quigs

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteGreat idea!
 Come on 6Quigs!
 We need your rig so we can all play cards and hang out.

Sorry, if that s all you want us for, then you can count us as FALLen Turkeys for this Rally[: (]

Unfortunately that weekend is already very booked for us, with soccer, basketball and church.
 We will be camping the following weekend [;)]

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaWell fine then Kevin!  Who needs your fancy new Hybrid with a King bed, 3 bunk beds, slide-out sofa bed, real fridge and freezer, built-in stove, microwave, & stereo, bathtub, shower, toilet, and the ability to stop on the side of the road and have lunch in a heartbeat anyway?!
 (sniff, sniff)  OK, I do.  Whaaaa!  Will you adopt me for camping w/e s?

How about we play soccer and basketball on Saturday and share some wine and wafers Sunday morning?

Seriously, Margaret and the kids will be missed.  Oh, and you too!

Clueless in Sacremento

Red neff BarchettaCount us in.  

It would be great if Ab Diver could come and show Ralph where to dive that part of the coast.  Maybe have a mini abalone feed for potluck.

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaHey, isn t a " clueless turkey"  an oxymoron?

Great Madlyn!  Our youngest DS will be happy your oldest DS will be there!

Yeah, come on Ab Diver!  It s just a short drive down the coast for you!

Hybrid Holly

Red neff BarchettaHey Jeff,
 We are hoping to come.....possible turkeys...not yet probable turkeys.
 I am also sending you an email.