Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zymomyz

The show as awesome last night ! Los Lonely Boys look like they are really enjoying themselves !! And, Jeff, I did buy the CD so Ray can have the one I already have  ;) . We're off to San Diego, having a real jet set weekend  :rolleyes:  :D  ;)

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzThe show as awesome last night ! Los Lonely Boys look like they are really enjoying themselves !! And, Jeff, I did buy the CD so Ray can have the one I already have  ;) . We're off to San Diego, having a real jet set weekend  :rolleyes:  :D  ;)

Neff:

I am going to buy the CD too so I can give you the bootleg copy.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Steve -
Glad you had a great time!  I will definitely see them many times again.
Have fun down south you big shot you!  Good job buying the cd.   :)

Ray -
It is a great cd you will love it!  Be sure to go see them next time they come around.  I'm sure they'll be too big to ever play Santa Rosa again so I'll be in S. F. also.

This is working out just like I planned - I didn't really buy the cd.  I was just waiting to guilt you & Steve into giving me the bootleg.   :D  :cool:

J/k!!!!!

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: SurfcalNeff:

I am going to buy the CD too so I can give you the bootleg copy.

Surfcal

Can I borrow the bootleg to see if I want to buy the CD?

zymomyz

Quote from: Hybrid HollyCan I borrow the bootleg to see if I want to buy the CD?

I can bring my bootleg to Olema if you want.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: zymomyzI can bring my bootleg to Olema if you want.

Sounds great....or at least I hope it does.....

zymomyz

Quote from: Hybrid HollySounds great....or at least I hope it does.....

And it will just cost you one, errr two (cause ya just can't drink one  ;) ) blue fins  :D  :D  :D