Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalSure Neff, I'll pick up the tickets for you.  However, I might tack on an "inconvenience" charge.

Surfcal

P.S.  How about I do it on Monday, would that be cool still?
Ray -
Only if you want to go to the show also.
I wouldn't ask you if you weren't going to go, lol.
I was just thinking if you saved us the stupid $8.00 (online or phone order) fee then we could each buy you a delicious warm and watered down beer at the show with our $8.00.   :(

So, if you're interested in going then yes, I for one would appreciate the task, but only if you are ever near the Warfield theater.

If you're not going then I've got the tix handled.

I've already planned out my Thursday (26th);
Take the whole day off
Load up the PU with everything needed (except bikes)
Head to The City for good food & entertainment
Rock my arse off & go temporarily deaf
Drive home listening to weird late night radio talk
Arrive home and tick Amy off because my "whispering" is really yelling from the hearing loss
Wake-up and load bikes on PU
GO CAMPING!!!!!!!   :)

Boy, glad I still "think" I'm young.   :D  :cool:

Oh yeah, add "Asleep by 9:00 Friday evening" to the list above, lol.

Red neff Barchetta

Alright, here's the deal with the Hendrix experience (with Buddy Guy & Joe on lead guitars!);
Post by tomorrow night (Monday) if you're interested and then Ray will pick up our tix sometime on Tuesday.

So far;
Jeff
Ray

Once Ray has the tix, please send your money to Ray asap.
Cool.  Should be fun.

Have you ever been experienced?

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaAlright, here's the deal with the Hendrix experience (with Buddy Guy & Joe on lead guitars!);
Post by tomorrow night (Monday) if you're interested and then Ray will pick up our tix sometime on Tuesday.

So far;
Jeff
Ray

Once Ray has the tix, please send your money to Ray asap.
Cool.  Should be fun.

Have you ever been experienced?

I think Holly and Pete are interested!

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalI think Holly and Pete are interested!

Surfcal
Hope so.  Pete owes me some beer!   :D

I'll check in tonight and then my posting is going to drop some as I'm about to be out on the road more.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: SurfcalI think Holly and Pete are interested!

Surfcal

Jeff-

Yes for two.....not sure how we will work things out, but why the heck not!

Here is Steve's link -
Not sure I should forward it - since it is such a grand picture of me!
Got that Blue Fin, to keep me warm!!!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/zymomyz

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: Hybrid HollyYes for two.....not sure how we will work things out, but why the heck not!
Whoohoo!
I get my beer!

Ok, I'm glad you & Pete will be there also Holly!   :D  :)

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaWhoohoo!
I get my beer!

Ok, I'm glad you & Pete will be there also Holly!   :D  :)

Better check with Ray, sounds like he might be down south!

Red neff Barchetta

Check out the Stevester, doing mod's. left & right.
The Modernizer.  Moddin' out the PU.  Changin' the spec's.  Tweaking this & that.  Stever-rever-ding-dong.  The Stevenator.

Somebody stop me!!  I don't even like that SNL skit, lol.

Surfcal

Quote from: Hybrid HollyBetter check with Ray, sounds like he might be down south!

Neff:

It is true, I am already scheduled to be out of town, in Newport Beach for that period.  In fact, that is why I cannot make it to Olema either.

But, I want to get the tickets for you and the rest of the Nick-Neff-Coughers.  And of note, a few of the Drunk Squad expressed some interest.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalNeff:

It is true, I am already scheduled to be out of town, in Newport Beach for that period.  In fact, that is why I cannot make it to Olema either.

But, I want to get the tickets for you and the rest of the Nick-Neff-Coughers.  And of note, a few of the Drunk Squad expressed some interest.

Surfcal
Jeez Ray.  That's no fun.   :(
Kind of strange to have you pick up the tix if you're not even going.
How about you keep the $8.00 + convenience fee you are saving me for yourself?
Oh what the heck, since we're using you this much why not let us all park at your place & have a limo. ready and waiting to take us to the Warfield.   :D

Seriously Ray, thanks for getting the tix.!   :)

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaJeez Ray.  That's no fun.   :(
Kind of strange to have you pick up the tix if you're not even going.
How about you keep the $8.00 + convenience fee you are saving me for yourself?
Oh what the heck, since we're using you this much why not let us all park at your place & have a limo. ready and waiting to take us to the Warfield.   :D

Seriously Ray, thanks for getting the tix.!   :)

No sweat dude.  I'm your NNC San Francisco bureau and anything you need done here man, you got it.

That's the beauty of the NNC group.

Surfcal

gsm x2

Quote from: SurfcalNeff:

Surfcal

BooHoo and no ******* fair if you ask me.  Olema without Ray just won't be Olema.  You will be missed.

Scott

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2BooHoo and no ******* fair if you ask me.  Olema without Ray just won't be Olema.  You will be missed.

Scott

Scott:

Well, thanks for the sentiment.  Yes, sometimes I do feel helpless and out of control of my life when it comes to the clients sending me out of town on a whim.

But, this one is well in advance, and the June Rally too, I am already booked on those dates during Pismo.

Oh well, I'll just truly be a creature of the mini-rallies.

Surfcal

Nick

Quote from: SurfcalScott:

Well, thanks for the sentiment. Yes, sometimes I do feel helpless and out of control of my life when it comes to the clients sending me out of town on a whim.

But, this one is well in advance, and the June Rally too, I am already booked on those dates during Pismo.

Oh well, I'll just truly be a creature of the mini-rallies.

Surfcal
Ray,
Do you know if Colen and Chelsea are going to join us at a rally again?

Red neff Barchetta

Anyone else for concert tix?
I think this is the confirmed list so far;

Holly
Pete
Jeff

These tix are selling pretty rapidly, so I think we better send our NNC brother on his quest in the morning.  I'll send him the info. tonight (unless you have it Ray - Thanks again, and again, and ...).

Anyone else?