Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Welcome to the first ever Wagonmaster-less, Anarchist Rally.

What: The Negative Bouyancy Rally II (The Anarchist Mini-Rally)
Where: Lake Chabot Campground, Oakland Hills, CA
When: Friday, January 16 thru Sunday, January 18
[/font][/color][/font][/b]

List of attendees for the January rally:
  • Zymomyz - Site 8
  • Surfcal - Site 5
  • Sactocampers - Site 12
  • 6Quigs - Site 4
  • Hybrid Holly - Site 7
  • Ca Girl - Site 10
  • Red "Neff" Barchetta - Site 1
[/b]

Below is last year's daring Negative Bouyancy Rally team, folks brave enough to camp despite the legend of Lake Chabot as being a dumping ground for dead bodies.

SactoCampers

Quote from: SurfcalWelcome to the first ever Wagonmaster-less, Anarchist Rally.

No one has stepped up to Wagonmaster, so I am putting forth the date.

What: The Negative Bouyancy Rally II (The Anarchist Campout)
Where: Lake Chabot Campground, Oakland Hills, CA
When: Friday, January 23 thru Sunday, January 25

No list, no plans, just make your reservations and show up. Of course, if anyone wants to take over, then you're welcome to. Although, hookup sites are limited. We did pretty well last time though.
[/i]

We were supposed to meet some friends to go to the Oakland Zoo one of the first two weekends in January, but if I can persuade them to push it back to this weekend, the Sactocampers might make it.

Hey Ray, what's a bachelor like you doing home alone on a Saturday night?

Red neff Barchetta

I'll make my reservation Monday morning and then post my site.
For a place that Mrs. Sacto is afraid of this will be her second time in as many years, lol.  Hope you can make it Brian!!
We haven't been to the space center since last year (when TeacherMom was my wife for the afternoon) so that is definitely on our Saturday schedule.  Btw, we are still members so if anyone wants to go for free you just have to pretend you are related to me.  Scary thought huh?   :D

Ray - You get 2 beers for setting up a wagonmaster-less rally.  Especially since you'll be out of town.  Too funny.

This should be fun!

Red neff Barchetta

I was just checking the site map and I would recommend we take sites in this order;

Sites 6 through 10
then
Site 5
then
Sites 11 & 12
then
Sites 1 through 4   **(remember Y-Guy & TeacherMom (site 1) and the G's (site 2) were relatively far from the group last year)

Red neff Barchetta

Brian -
If you can make it to the rally, then can we elbow our way into your zoo trip?  Haven't been there in a few years and would love to go.  The space center can wait for another time if we do that.

Red neff Barchetta

LOL!
Don't everbody sign up at once.

Sure hope I'm not the only one at Chabot when I had Mt. Diablo reservations.   :(  :D

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaLOL!
Don't everbody sign up at once.

Sure hope I'm not the only one at Chabot when I had Mt. Diablo reservations.   :(  :D
Maybe it's the choice of weekend?

We are unavailable that weekend, but the previous weekend works great for us, especailly as Monday the 19th is MLK day, and the kids have no school, and half of us have no work

Surfcal

Seeing that the only one that seems to have committed is Neff, if that's cool with Neff, I'll change the published date for the previous weekend.  If there's a holiday there, that'll make it easier for some.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Thanks for making this change tonight (rather than tomorrow or after).
Unfortunately, we are booked for that w/e, but no worries.  It makes sense since it's a holiday w/e.
Have fun everyone!  See you at Olema.   :)

Nick

We can make it that weekend.  I'll call and make a reservation today.

Hybrid Holly

We are in, we have site 7!

Nick

We have site 8.  Holly, if Pete is comming tell him I'll go halves with him on renting a fishing boat on Saturday morning.

Red neff Barchetta

Alright already!  You got me, lol.  We just flip-flopped our activities.

We are in site #1.

Site #4 is all that is left as of this post btw.  This is gonna be a good sized group!

See everyone there!   :)

Red neff Barchetta

Ray -
I just checked your initial post and saw some good news -
You've changed your itinerary so you will be in town!  Excellent news!   :)
Way to prioritize the important things in life.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: NickWe have site 8.  Holly, if Pete is comming tell him I'll go halves with him on renting a fishing boat on Saturday morning.

Mike,
I will check with him.  He is kinda down on fishing lately.

What kinda fish do you catch in Lake Chabot?  
Or is it not fish that you go fishing for?