Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Quote from: NickWe had a variation off this up at Mt. Madonna.   The jeans I was wearing happaned to be purchased when I was about 25lbs heavier.  In the process of setting up my belt broke.  The rest of the night I was constantly pulling them up cause I was to lazy to change into a pair that fit.  Later that evening we were enjoying the campfire.  I was standing up getting close to the fire to warm up and I sneezed.  Next thing I know my pants are down around my ankles.  Gave everyone a good laugh.

Definately a variation of Strip Zoom.  Ah--choo...zoom to grab the pants before Scott can get his camera focused.  You won this time Mike, but wait until Olema.

gsm x2

otter

Sorry I missed the fcase of the falling pants.
Sorrier still that with all those cameras around no one got  the picture!
BUTT.... congratulatins on losing all the weight!

zymomyz

Haven't seem activity on this thread since Otter posted so I presume it's just about dead, but ....

I took some pretty good pictures and would like to get them up on the WEB site, but don't know hwo to do it ???

Thanks !!!

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzHaven't seem activity on this thread since Otter posted so I presume it's just about dead, but ....

Hey Steve, I'm present.  I'm still on the road.  Just came from Philadelphia yesterday and it was -15 degrees there overnight.  Now I am in Iowa and it's going to be -20 degrees tonight.

Anyway, the best solution we've found to deal with pictures is to create a webshots site and post it there.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Quote from: zymomyzI took some pretty good pictures and would like to get them up on the WEB site, but don't know hwo to do it ???

Thanks !!!
Yes Steve,
we're anxiously awaiting your photos.
Like Surf said, webshots is very easy to use.

Go to http://www.webshots.com and you can get started.

I also downloaded "Myphotos assistant" from webshots and it makes downloading a pile of photos go much quicker.

Good luck

zymomyz

Quote from: 6QuigsYes Steve,
we're anxiously awaiting your photos.
Like Surf said, webshots is very easy to use.

Go to http://www.webshots.com and you can get started.

I also downloaded "Myphotos assistant" from webshots and it makes downloading a pile of photos go much quicker.

Good luck

Okay, I'll do it  :confused: , will let you know when I have achieved success  :rolleyes:

zymomyz

Quote from: zymomyzOkay, I'll do it  :confused: , will let you know when I have achieved success  :rolleyes:

I'm a little less confused now  :p . Anyway I have created a webshots album, but have only managed to upload 2 pictures so far (hey, I'm supposed to be working  :rolleyes: ). Take a look:

http://community.webshots.com/user/zymomyz

Red neff Barchetta

Z -
Nice shots!  Good sized rally.   :)

Btw, my Los Lonely Boys tix (Santa Rosa - 02/05) arrived today.
Are you going to make the S. F. gig?
Thanks again for the heads up on the tour!

zymomyz

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaZ -
Nice shots!  Good sized rally.   :)

Btw, my Los Lonely Boys tix (Santa Rosa - 02/05) arrived today.
Are you going to make the S. F. gig?
Thanks again for the heads up on the tour!

Yep, going to Slims. We're flying to SD on Saturday.

Oh, by the way I just finished uploading a several more shots so go take a look at them

Surfcal

Steve:

Those are good shots and surprisingly bright considering it was pitch dark out there.  Great camera and another NNC photo documentarian has been gained.

Surfcal

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalSteve:

Those are good shots and surprisingly bright considering it was pitch dark out there.  Great camera and another NNC photo documentarian has been gained.

Surfcal

Ray,

Thanks !! I have some more I'll put up soon. And I guess I'll have to redo my mod pictures as well  :D

champ521

Z- Great pics! I especially like the one titled "happy campers". Not just because were all eating, but because the youngest Quig has a firm grip on Woody's neck and is swinging him around.

Z- In the General section there is a thread titled "Strangest Campground Neighbors". I was looking for your story there but I did not see it. Man, you have to share that one.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: zymomyzYep, going to Slims. We're flying to SD on Saturday.

Oh, by the way I just finished uploading a several more shots so go take a look at them

We were hoping to go, but it looks like we can't.
Good pics Steve!

Surfcal

Funny, everytime I log on, I see a number of people as "viewing" this NCCNEPHCOFF (Nick-Neff-Coough) forum, but no one ever posts.

It's like being at a Karaoke bar, no one wants to go sing first.  Well, what are you waiting for?

Just another peculiar, non-sequitor thought from your friendly local member.

Surfcal

P.S.  Here's one of those email jokes.

While waiting for my first appointment in the reception room
of a new dentist, I noticed his certificate, which bore his
full name.

Suddenly, I remembered that a tall, handsome boy with the
same name had been in my high school class some 30 years ago.

Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such
thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply
lined face was way, way too old to have been my classmate.

After he had examined my teeth, I asked him if he had
attended the local high school.

"Yes," he replied.

When did you graduate?" I asked.

He answered, "In 1971. Why?"

"You were in my class!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely and then asked, "What did you teach?"

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalFunny, everytime I log on, I see a number of people as "viewing" this NCCNEPHCOFF (Nick-Neff-Coough) forum, but no one ever posts.

It's like being at a Karaoke bar, no one wants to go sing first.  Well, what are you waiting for?

Just another peculiar, non-sequitor thought from your friendly local member.

Surfcal

P.S.  Here's one of those email jokes.

While waiting for my first appointment in the reception room
of a new dentist, I noticed his certificate, which bore his
full name.

Suddenly, I remembered that a tall, handsome boy with the
same name had been in my high school class some 30 years ago.

Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such
thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply
lined face was way, way too old to have been my classmate.

After he had examined my teeth, I asked him if he had
attended the local high school.

"Yes," he replied.

When did you graduate?" I asked.

He answered, "In 1971. Why?"

"You were in my class!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely and then asked, "What did you teach?"

Very funny !!