News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

HalfDome Hyjinx II

Started by calstate360, Dec 31, 2003, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

I suppose I should reply Joan and confirm we will be attending this Rally. We had such a great time last year, we are ready to go again, and we will hopefully go from August the 5th through the 10th.

calstate360

Quote from: 6QuigsI suppose I should reply Joan and confirm we will be attending this Rally. We had such a great time last year, we are ready to go again, and we will hopefully go from August the 5th through the 10th.

OK Kevin are you SURE you want to be there that long?
Thats 5 nights.

Sal

ckkevin

Joan,

You can sign us up for the rally.  Hopefully we won't have to cancel this year.  We will arrive on Aug. 5 and depart Aug. 8.

Red neff Barchetta

Just a reminder.
I'll take 2 sites (one being an end site please).  We will both be arriving Thursday, August 5th and departing Monday, August 9th.

4 nights each.

Thanks!   :)

calstate360

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaJust a reminder.
I'll take 2 sites (one being an end site please).  We will both be arriving Thursday, August 5th and departing Monday, August 9th.

4 nights each.

Thanks!   :)

Jeff I have been updating the first post with the names of those attending. If you had looked there you would have seen your both there. :J

Sal

Surfcal

Quote from: calstate360Jeff I have been updating the first post with the names of those attending. If you had looked there you would have seen your both there. :J

Sal

Jeff...(in other words)

If you had been a better rallyer and had been paying attention instead of talking in class and grab-assing, then you would have known that.

(Just clafifying for you Sal)

Surfcal

calstate360

Quote from: SurfcalJeff...(in other words)

If you had been a better rallyer and had been paying attention instead of talking in class and grab-assing, then you would have known that.

(Just clafifying for you Sal)

Surfcal

Ray you crack me up! :J
I don't care what Neff says about you! :rolleyes:

Calstate361

towrod

Gosh, I wish we could make this rally because last year was so much fun - BUT - DS school is switching to year round schedule and school starts July 26 this year!  

Have Fun!

calstate360

Quote from: towrodGosh, I wish we could make this rally because last year was so much fun - BUT - DS school is switching to year round schedule and school starts July 26 this year!  

Have Fun!

Bummer you will be missed. I might have to break down and actually go into the park this time. Seems like the Feds have screwed it up big time. :mad:
Check out this page.
http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/story/9034516p-9960460c.html
It isn't sounding good.

otter

I hope I haven't missed signing up for this one, Sal & Joan.  We missed it last year and want to be part this year.  At least we are keeping our fingers crossed.  This summer is going to be complicated.  
Have I missed any deadlines yet?  
hugs

Calstate361

Good to hear from you Otter...No, you haven't missed any deadlines yet.  We won't be posting any deadlines for deposit until July.  We just need the dates you will be there.   So far those who have signed up are:

6Quigs - 8/5-10th
Ckkevin - 8/5-8th
Red Neff (Jeff) - 8/5-9th
Red Neff Brother - 8/5-9th (wants an end site)
Otter - ??
Calstates - 8/5-8/13  (maybe 8/2-8/13 depending on Joan's work)

Come on folks, we need more people to sign up.  We have 25 sites reserved.

Joan

mustang

Hello,
Count us in for 3 nights (8/5-8/8).  We are new members and would love to join in on this rally!

Calstate361

Mustang (Mike & Loretta),

GREAT, we would love to have you.  I have added you to my list.  You probably read in the first part of this thread that we belong to NACO/Thousand Trails and this is one of their resorts.  We are superhosting for everone so they can come and enjoy the wonderful spot at a very reasonable cost.  Everyone had such a great time last year that they asked us to superhost it again this year.  We moved the date up a week or two so that those folks with kids would be able to attend before having to start school.  Also, in case you have friends or you might want to camp there without us, you can call the 800 number and reserve a spot in the area where the non-members camp.   It works very well because it is much cheaper camping there and driving the 5 miles to the entrance than camping inside the park where it can get very expensive.  Using the non-member spot entitles you to the full use of the facilty (club house, miniture golf, swings, horse back riding, etc.)  They also  have a swimming hole where they dammed up the river that runs through the park.

Again, glad to have you join us.

Joan

Red neff Barchetta

Sal & Joan -
Just wanted to check in as we are really looking forward to this one (our next rally).   :)
Although with all that we plan on seeing & doing I don't know how much we'll actually be at the cg, lol.
Just let me know when you need some money for us & my BIL.