News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

HalfDome Hyjinx II

Started by calstate360, Dec 31, 2003, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unregistered

We are interested in attending, who do I contact to firm up the reservation.  

Gwenzilla  -  

gnolan@earthlink.net

Quote from: calstate360Updated attendance list:

Red "Neff" Barchetta
Jeff's BIL
6Quigs
CkKevin
Mustang
Abbear
Otter ?
Dee4j ?

If you are not on the list or want to be, contact us.
Sal

calstate360

Quote from: UnregisteredWe are interested in attending, who do I contact to firm up the reservation.

Gwenzilla -

gnolan@earthlink.net ("gnolan@earthlink.net")
I have sent you an e-mail with the info.
Sal

calstate360

The cut off for recieving deposits, and making reservations will be July 17th.
Make sure we have a check by that date, and the dates you wish to attend.
Please make all checks payable to Joan.
For those of you who are not members,

Calstate360@sbcglobal.net ("Calstate360@sbcglobal.net")

Updated attendance list:

Calstates
Red "Neff" Barchetta
Jeff's BIL
6Quigs
CkKevin
Mustang
Abbear
Gwenzilla
Otter ?
Dee4j ?

Sal

Calstate361

For those of you who don't want to go all the way back to the start of this thread, the deposit is one night's stay of $28.   I use my maiden name so the check should be made out to:  Joan Lutz.     I will post more particulars when it gets a little closer to the date (like you don't have to bring your grey water tote, etc.).

Joan

Gwenzilla

Thanks for the response.  I have answered your email separately.  However a quick question comes to mind....I have looked everywhere on the links to the campsite , but cannot find out if they allow dogs or not anywhere on the website.  Are there any restrictions on bringing our dog with us?

Quote from: calstate360I have sent you an e-mail with the info.
Sal

Calstate361

No restrictions on dogs, except the usaual: they must be leashed and you pick up after them (and no charge). As a matter of fact, you will notice when you get there that most of the members also have dogs. We always bring our two.

Joan

otter

I'm hoping we are coming.  Lon hasn't decided yet.  It sounds like the smaller rallies that we really like, so I think there is a good chance that we will be there!

Nick

Hey Joan and Sal,

Put us down for a site.  We will be bringing the 5 gal. of beer we brewed during the demo at Pismo.

otter

And take the ???? mark away from ours, we a definite....

Lon came back today with all kinds of info on Yosemite. He is actually looking forward to it. I'm thinking thursday to Monday...but will have to get that confirmed by the higher authorities...
Looking forward to it!...Birthdays and celebrations.
I got Joan Lutz and the $28. Is the address on Queen Court still good?
If so the check is in the mail
hugs

Red neff Barchetta

Looks like a great group coming together!   :)

As soon as I get a moment I'll drop a check in the mail for 2 sites.

Thanks!

CK Kevin

Joan,

It looks like we aren't going to be able to attend this rally.  It is ashame since it is in our backyard.  Yosemite has a lot to offer and we wish you all a enjoyable rally.

Kevin
CK Kevin

6Quigs

Quote from: CK KevinJoan,

It looks like we aren't going to be able to attend this rally.  

CK Kevin
Hey Kevin,
I think you've pulled a Sacto even more times than Sacto has pulled a Sacto :yikes:

Sorry you can't make it. We were looking forward to meeting you and your family again.

calstate360

Hi Gang I was off for a couple of days. Yesterday was our 10th anniversary
and I know when not to turn the computer.:sombraro:

Nick I have you down as attending, just need the dates you want to attend.
Otter the ?s have been removed:#

Gwenzilla I recieved your check thank you.

CK Keven I guess one day I will just have to stop by your house on the way up
and kidnap you and your family

6Quigs I need a confirmation of the dates you want to attend and a check of course. :D

I recieved an e-mail from Mysticomet who attended Pismo and is interested
in attending.
It has been answered with all the info. We hope you and your
friends can make it.
Anyone else? let us know.
Champ -insert cheap bribe here- I will be bring the homemade Kahula.;)

Sal

Red neff Barchetta

Sal -
Congratulation's on your 10th!   :)   We're headed for our 15th later this month.   :yikes:  :D

I dropped a check in the mail today (to the Queen address), but just found out that there might not be mail on Monday (being self-employed I never know about holidays unless they are during the school year) so you should have it Tues. or Wed.

Thanks again!   :)  :)

Btw, I happen to be familiar with the name of your city, but you might want to e-mail G-Whiz to correct the first letter of the second word of your city on the NNC contact list.   ;)

Red neff Barchetta

I just realized that between my BIL & the 6Quigs there will be 8 (YES, EIGHT) kids in just 2 sites!   :eyecrazy:  :yikes:  :D

Guess we'll know who Sal & Joan really dislike the most if they put someone between those 2 sites, lol.   ;)   Maybe we can do a sound test to see what is more sound-proof - a MH or a Hybrid.  Even though my BIL's kids are MUCH noisier (& crazier) than the Quigs', my money is still on the MH.   :D

Although I can think of at least 3, maybe 4 of those 8 kids who will probably be at our site most of the time anyway giving us 5 or 6.  Aaahhhhhhh!  J/k!   :D