News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Horse riding at Olema

Started by Nick, Jan 26, 2004, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zymomyz

Quote from: RedI'll get a cookie sheet and put the NNC logo on it and have a belt buckle too!
Sure hope my spurs don't get caught in the gears or spokes.

Hey, maybe we can modify your tires to take little hore shoes  :rolleyes: so you can have a clackity-clack, while you're yelling "wahoo". And, yep, I'll have my camera ready  :D

Surfcal

Neff & Zymomyz,

What size do you wear, I'll be sure to get you a T-Shirt from the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition with a big, ONE LESS CAR, on the back.

I have a hooded black sweatshirt with a yellow inscription, Bicycle Allowed Use of Full Lane, on the back and I am sure it pisses off the more ardent motorists.

Of course, for my hobby, I go pop-up camping and tow the trailer with a big ass gas guzzler.  See, we're all hypocrites.  But, I'm pleased to report that I never drive that behemoth except for when I'm camping.

Remember, ONE LESS CAR and Bicycle Allowed Use of Full Lane.

Surfcal
Member:  SF Bicycle Coalition (Not to be confused with Critical Mass)

//www.sfbike.org

Mission:

The mission of the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition is to transform San Francisco's streets and neighborhoods into more livable and safe places by promoting the bicycle for everyday transportation.

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalNeff & Zymomyz,

What size do you wear, I'll be sure to get you a T-Shirt from the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition with a big, ONE LESS CAR, on the back.

I have a hooded black sweatshirt with a yellow inscription, Bicycle Allowed Use of Full Lane, on the back and I am sure it pisses off the more ardent motorists.

Of course, for my hobby, I go pop-up camping and tow the trailer with a big ass gas guzzler.  See, we're all hypocrites.  But, I'm pleased to report that I never drive that behemoth except for when I'm camping.

Remember, ONE LESS CAR and Bicycle Allowed Use of Full Lane.

Surfcal
Member:  SF Bicycle Coalition (Not to be confused with Critical Mass)

//www.sfbike.org

Mission:

The mission of the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition is to transform San Francisco's streets and neighborhoods into more livable and safe places by promoting the bicycle for everyday transportation.

Ray,

I'm, a, er, large, or larger  :D

Red neff Barchetta

Cough -
Although you don't need to buy me a shirt, I'm a large.
And don't try and hide your last Friday of the month ride as a non-cluster-youknowwhat.   :D
I actually would like to check out critical mass with you sometime (maybe a summer month).  Just don't tell Amy if I get arrested and maybe I should buy a junker bike in case some outraged motorist runs it over.
Then I'll limp home and hop in my 13 m.p.g. TV, lol.

zymomyz

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaCough -
Although you don't need to buy me a shirt, I'm a large....

Ray,

I think Jeff's statement here translates to "if you don't buy me a shirt I'll kick and cry and scream like a little...", I think  you know what I mean  ;)

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzRay,

I think Jeff's statement here translates to "if you don't buy me a shirt I'll kick and cry and scream like a little...", I think  you know what I mean  ;)

No sweat.  Next time I am a valet parking volunteer, I'll score some.  So yes Mr. Neff, even though you are a SUV driver, I know that deep inside you still support the cause.

You know, you can also do mods on bicycles.

There is one constant, in that chains are good.  

Surfcal