News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Horse riding at Olema

Started by Nick, Jan 26, 2004, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Just an FYI-
The guy at the stable will call me today with the details. Probably going to be a 50% deposit per rider. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

BTW - There is a 225lb weight limit.

zymomyz

Quote from: NickJust an FYI-
The guy at the stable will call me today with the details.  Probably going to be a 50% deposit per rider.  I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

BTW - There is a 225lb weight limit.

Hey Nick, when it was Horse riding I wasn't interested but now that it's Hore] riding I think I ma be a bit more interested  :D  :rolleyes:  :D

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzHey Nick, when it was Horse riding I wasn't interested but now that it's Hore] riding I think I ma be a bit more interested  :D  :rolleyes:  :D

Furthermore, it not just mere riding, it's getting rid of hores.

Surfcal

Nick

Quote from: SurfcalFurthermore, it not just mere riding, it's getting rid of hores.

Surfcal
Well, what can I say, its been a long morning.:confused:

Surfcal

Quote from: NickWell, what can I say, its been a long morning.:confused:

Nick:

It was too easy of a Rabble Rouse.

Surfcal

Kelly

~ LMAO ~
I LOVE you guys!!
 :J  
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Red neff Barchetta

Damn!
I missed all the excitement.   :(  :D

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaDamn!
I missed all the excitement.   :(  :D

Yes Neff, you remind of a blister, you show up after all the work is done.

Surfcal

P.S.  Nick, you have to return the heading back to its original form man.  No fair changing it just because you can.

Kelly

Quote from: SurfcalP.S.  Nick, you have to return the heading back to its original form man.  No fair changing it just because you can.

What he said!!!  Change it back!
 please?
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalYes Neff, you remind of a blister, you show up after all the work is done.

Surfcal

P.S.  Nick, you have to return the heading back to its original form man.  No fair changing it just because you can.
Oh man, hores (sic) & blisters in the same thread!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!   :eek:  :D

"Oh that, that's just a cold sore"

Nick

Quote from: SurfcalNick, you have to return the heading back to its original form man. No fair changing it just because you can.
Ok, by popular demand I switched it back to my original goof.:o

Surfcal

Quote from: NickOk, by popular demand I switched it back to my original goof.:o

Not quite Nick, the original form had it as "ridding."  See. you even misspelled trying to misspell.

Surfcal

Nick

Quote from: SurfcalNot quite Nick, the original form had it as "ridding." See. you even misspelled trying to misspell.

Surfcal
I thought you might overlook that detail.:D

Nick

Ok, Here's the details.

The price is not as good as origianlly quoted.  They are now saying $49.50.  There is no deposit so that's good.  Let me know if you still want to go.  I'm going to look around for a better price.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: NickOk, Here's the details.

The price is not as good as origianlly quoted.  They are now saying $49.50.  There is no deposit so that's good.  Let me know if you still want to go.  I'm going to look around for a better price.

I might reconsider.....$35 to ridd around on a hore is one thing, but $49.50.....what happened to the good old days when you could rid a hore for a fiver....