News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Horse riding at Olema

Started by Nick, Jan 26, 2004, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

"FYI - If you post comes out blank, just hit edit, highlight all the unseen text and then change it to black or another visible color."

Tim5055, If you're coming you better start traveling now, it will take you the next few weeks to get here with all the mountains and snow in between there and here.   :J

Joan

gsm x2

Ridding hores and Raising Points at the same rally.  It will definitely be worth the trip from any "M" state one might live in.

gsM formally from an M state.

OK a bit of state trivia.

M is the thirteen letter of the alphabet and N is the 14th.  There are eight M states and eight N states...more than any other letter.  25 of the states have names that start from A - M and 25 have names that start from N to Z.

The United States are diversified across the ABC's

gsm x2

OC Campers

Quote from: gsm x2Ridding hores and Raising Points at the same rally. It will definitely be worth the trip from any "M" state one might live in.

gsM formally from an M state.

OK a bit of state trivia.

M is the thirteen letter of the alphabet and N is the 14th. There are eight M states and eight N states...more than any other letter. 25 of the states have names that start from A - M and 25 have names that start from N to Z.

gsm x2
Scott, your nose must be out of those work manuals.:)

I sure would love to have you as a partner in a Trivial Pursuit game.  As a friend of mine would say, "you are a walking wealth of useless information".  How do you come up with all this trivia?:J

Jacqui

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2OK a bit of state trivia.

M is the thirteen letter of the alphabet and N is the 14th.  There are eight M states and eight N states...more than any other letter.  25 of the states have names that start from A - M and 25 have names that start from N to Z.

gsm x2

Okay Scott:

What has four eyes and can't still can't see?
(it really is more of a verbal trivia)

Surfcal

Ca-girl

Okay...we have the Mod Squad....we have the Young Generation Mod Squad....we even have Ostrich Ridders.....it's now time for........

"The Drunk Squad"**

Can you pick them out of the group????

**Blue Fins courtesy of Pete, Zymomyz pic courtesy of 6Quigs, and "The Drunk Squad" name courtesy of Surfcal....let it never be said I didn't give credit where credit is due!

calstate360

Thanks Nick.
I was going to do it but I had to wait till she got home so I could log in as her.
Sal

Quote from: NickFYI - If you post comes out blank, just hit edit, highlight all the unseen text and then change it to black or another visible color.

gsm x2

Quote from: SurfcalOkay Scott:

What has four eyes and can't still can't see?
(it really is more of a verbal trivia)

Surfcal

One eye but can't see:  Iowa
Two eyes but can't see:  Indiana
Three eyes but can't see:  Illinois
Four eyes but can't see:  Mississippi
No eyes, but can: Ten-ne-see
Also no eyes, but: Arkan-saw

Scott

gsm x2

Quote from: OC CampersScott, your nose must be out of those work manuals.:)

I sure would love to have you as a partner in a Trivial Pursuit game.  As a friend of mine would say, "you are a walking wealth of useless information".  How do you come up with all this trivia?:J

Jacqui

OK, this is sad.

In fifth grade we had to learn the names of all the states.  I just started counting things like that on my own and saw those observations.  Remembered those facts all these years.  Hope they never add another state in my lifetime.

Scott

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2One eye but can't see:  Iowa
Two eyes but can't see:  Indiana
Three eyes but can't see:  Illinois
Four eyes but can't see:  Mississippi
No eyes, but can: Ten-ne-see
Also no eyes, but: Arkan-saw

Scott

Wow Scott,

That's way more than I bargained for, and all true.  You should be on Jeopardy, or at the very least, the Family Feud or the Wheel of Fortune.

Surfcal

Nick

Ok, back to the original reason for this thread.  I need to know those who are still interested in riding at the cost of $49.50.

Red neff Barchetta

Put us down for 2 horses Mike.
Unless not enough sign up, then we're fine with no rides as well.
We'll just go find an ostrich corral instead.

Red neff Barchetta

Btw Mike -
If you want, I'm more than happy to call and find out what happened to the price break when we met their 15-rider criteria.
I actually enjoy confrontations.  It's part of my weird personality, lol.

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaBtw Mike -
If you want, I'm more than happy to call and find out what happened to the price break when we met their 15-rider criteria.
I actually enjoy confrontations.  It's part of my weird personality, lol.

Neff:

Weird and Personality together have 2 eyes, but still can't see.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalNeff:

Weird and Personality together have 2 eyes, but still can't see.

Surfcal
That's alright Cough.
I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

champ521

I can't even lie and get away with 225 pounds. I'm gonna have to bail. $50 a rider is a little steep for ridding hores anyway. Why exactly is it that we want to get rid of them?