"Call Of The Wild" NON-rally join if you like w/e, April 16 - 18

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 31, 2004, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang

Gary,
You mentioned tent camping with scouts. My sister who lives in Livermore is also camping with scouts this w/e.  Maybe the same place?  Anyway, I told her to keep an eye out for you with the Arroyo Seco pack.  

Have a great time...weather should be beautiful (even for a tent  :tent: )

mustang

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaBrilliant!
You're right Ray.  How can I be sure that my new fresh water tank drain valve doesn't leak?  Guess I better go set-up the PU at a cg and test it.  Better make it 2 or 3 days just to be sure.   :)

Does this mean I have to go camping this w/e to make sure that little fan will keep my fridge from freezing?  ;)   Actually, it would be a nice weekend to enjoy the great outdoors, but we'll be roughing it at hotel for my b-day.  Oh well, can't have everything!

Unregistered

Loretta,

I went to the Scout camping this weekend and Friday night while walking around looking for a campsite a women see my son

SactoCampers

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaAlright Gary!
You're well on your way to spending more on "stuff" for the PU than you did on the PU. :D :)
Now I'm kicking around whether I really need a dual LP tank regulator or not. :eyecrazy: Wonder what I'll "need to have" tomorrow?
Jeff, dual regulators are cool, especially the automatic ones (which I don't have).

If you want to know how to jimmy-rig a t-valve incorrectly for a make-shift dual regulator....let me know. If you want to do it correctly, talk to somebody else. But good luck either way!