No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Sign-ups are starting for the 3rd annual Winter Mega Rally at Olema Ranch Campground.

For those of you who went last year you will be glad that as of mid September "Mean Judy" will no longer be the group reservation coordinator or be working there at all!!!

Details:
30 sites reserved (water and electric so bring your totes)
Cost: $22 per night for Thursday and Sunday night (If you want to stay till Monday.
$23 per night for Friday and Saturday.
+ 3 per extra person over 6 yrs (per night charge includes two campers) We will initiate the adopt a Quig kid program again.
Dogs are $1.00 per day.
There are no site assignments, pick as you arrive.

The reservation is Thursday through Sunday. Please post what days you will stay when you sign up.

You can view the campground website here: www.olemaranch.com

This year I will be leading a hike to some sea caves located near the campground at Point Resistance. It is a 12-13 mile hike round trip.

More details to come..........

P.S. There will be no hore ridding this year.:eyecrazy:

Attending:
Nick and Huntercmom
GSMX2 and Gwhiz
6Quigs
SCCS
OC Campers
SammySlave(3)
Calstate360'1
Champ
Clueless in Sac
PCMom
Abdiver
Hybrid Holly
Towrod
zymomyz
Mustang
daracamps
Teleskiermom
Gwenzilla
Dave
Towrod(2)
Surfcal(2)
Boncrab
McDowell

Nick

Sign me up!   Thursday - Sunday
Two adults
One child
One dog

boncrab

I'm new to this group... Where is this campground? And I was wondering if there is a web page link to learn more about it?

Bonnie

otter

sign up the 2 otters and the 2 otter dogs for Thursday thru Sunday; although I can't imagine it being any fun with no "mean Judy" to harrass.  
hmmmmmmmmm  I'll have to find someone else...how about the new guy??

gsm x2

Two GSMs please Thursday night leaving on Sunday.

Wouldn't miss this for the world.

Looking for a name? We'll think about it. G, get me a beer please. I'll pour you a glass of wine. We have some serious thinking to do.

gsm x2

Nick

Quote from: boncrabI'm new to this group... Where is this campground? And I was wondering if there is a web page link to learn more about it?

Bonnie
Bonnie, the link to the campground is in the first post.

6Quigs

Sign us up!   Friday - Sunday
Two adults
Two paying children & two free children,
Zero dogs

SCCS

Mike,
  Put us down as attending. We had a great time at the last rally.

OC Campers

Sign us up too.  Hooray, we will be NNCer's

Thursday-Sunday
2 adults, 3 kids
(will someone adopt a Cantrell?)
1 dog

OK, now that we have signed up, where is this place?

Jacqui

Calstate361

Nick/Mike, sign the CalStates up:

Thursday through Sunday
2 Adults
2 Grandkids (under 6 - subject to change)
2 dogs

We love this place, especially now that "Mean Judy" will be gone!  :p

Thanks for organizing this again.  It looks like your rally, Scott's/TMM's (Tahoe), and ours (Yosemite) will be yearly events!  GOOD!

Joan

Surfcal

Is this rally already named?  How about Zooming down the Ole' Coast.  Sign me up.

Clueless in Sacremento

Sign us up! Friday - Sunday

Two adults
Two Children

Madlyn

pcmom

We can actually make this one!!  It's the weekend after our Cub Scout Graduation and before our oldest goes on his first Boy Scout SNOW Campout:yikes:

Also, we are interested in the "hike"

Friday - Sunday
2 Adults
3 Kids

Did you know that Monday, Feb 21st is a HOLIDAY - we might consider staying until Monday :D

Ab Diver

Well, if there's not to be any ridding of the hores, does that mean there will be *unridden* hores somewhere's close by?

Ok, we'll risk it.  But I'm gunna bring "hores-derves" to the potluck. ;)

Add the Ab's to the list:

1 adult
2 kids
1 dog

And since the wife still isn't sure if I'm a man or a dern dog, mark me down as you see fit.

Nick

Well they called to confirm the reservation and they did not have enough sites for that weekend.  They did however have enough (30) for the following weekend.  Plus they have sites available to add if we need them.  

See the first post for exact dates.  

Good news.  The site price is less than originally posted.  Details are in the first post.