No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

towrod

Please change us to arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday.  

Thanks-Debbie

zymomyz

Nick,

Sign us up as well.

2 dults
0 dogs

mustang

Sign us up!
Friday-Sunday (2 nights)
2 adults  :!
2 kids (celebrating their birthdays  :cake: )
1 dog
Thanks!

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Hybrid HollyWe are in!  
1 adult
1 adult who acts like a teenager
2 dogs who think they are people

Let's say Thursday-Sunday for now.....

zymomyz

Quote from: Hybrid Holly...adult who acts like a teenager

You don't act like a teenager Holly ;-).

Unregistered

Quote from: NickThe reservation is Thursday through Sunday. Please post what days you will stay when you sign up.

Does this mean that we have to pay for Thursday night even if we can't make it until Friday, due to our daughter being in school?

Thank You!
Beth

gsm x2

Quote from: Unregistered
Quote from: NickThe reservation is Thursday through Sunday. Please post what days you will stay when you sign up.

Does this mean that we have to pay for Thursday night even if we can't make it until Friday, due to our daughter being in school?

Thank You!
Beth
No--if you can't arrive until Friday--you won't pay for the extra day.

Scott

Unregistered

Quote from: gsm x2No--if you can't arrive until Friday--you won't pay for the extra day.

Scott

Thanks Scott.  Now another question:

When you have done this rally in the past, has it rained?  Although we have a solid state Apache which elemenates the need to dry out canvas, we don't relish the idea of setting up and/or taking down in the rain.

Thank You!
Beth

gsm x2

Quote from: UnregisteredThanks Scott. Now another question:

When you have done this rally in the past, has it rained? Although we have a solid state Apache which elemenates the need to dry out canvas, we don't relish the idea of setting up and/or taking down in the rain.

Thank You!
Beth
The first rally had BEAUTIFUL weather and the second one was darn nice too.  I think we had sprinkles, but no one set up or picked up in the rain.

Here's pictures of the 2004 Rally. Guess we don't have the 2003 Rally up any more.

Scott

otter

weather of the 04 Olema rally:
We actually had Hail the first (Thursday ) night. And wow! did it taste good.  It was probably after you went to sleep, Scott.   But the weather was lovely after that.  The ground was damp, shoes required!  Afterall it is February.
 I remember walking on the beach in grand sunshine.
I have it on good authoirty that it will be beautiful this year.

pcmom

When do you need deposit money?  We really want to come but with the date change it now coincides with Matthew's Boy Scout Snow Campout so I'm not sure if we can make it :(

Surfcal

Hey Nick:

I am backing out of this rally for no apparent reason.  So go ahead and strike me.  But later on, I'll re-sign up again, for no apparent reason okay?

It just keeps the whole Wagonmastering process interesting.

Surfcal

darcamps

Sign us up for Thur - Sun

2 adults
1 kid
1 dog

Can't wait for this one!

04 Starcraft Antiqua 215
01 Ford F250 diesel

zymomyz

Quote from: surfcalI am backing out of this rally for no apparent reason. So go ahead and strike me. But later on, I'll re-sign up again, for no apparent reason okay?l

Ray, dude, earth to Ray, come in Ray  :D  :D  :D

g-whiz

Quote from: zymomyzRay, dude, earth to Ray, come in Ray :D :D :D
Watch out Z, Ray's going to take your site!!! :D ;)