No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTurner

We were one of the cancels, have to leave for Oregon on Sunday, THEN my grandmother passed away this last Monday night and the services are Saturday.

Will miss all of you this year, hope we can catch the next rally.

SCCS

Our sympathy goes out to the one that have lost a loved one. You will be missed at the rally.

We will arrive sometime friday afternoon after we tour and eat lunch at the Jelly Belly Factory. Looks like a great weekend for camping, maybe some showers sunday.

See you all their.

pcmom

Rturner and Gwenzilla, my prayers are with you both.

For those that are sick and/or have sick kids, I hope you are all well before the weekend - and that my kids don't get it again :eyecrazy:

Well, my plans are changing - I think!  I'm going to try to leave at noon tomorrow instead of 3:30.  Trailer is nearly packed now - so if all goes well we should be in Olema at around 5 p.m.  The bad news is, Steve won't be there until either very late tomorrow night or perhaps not until Friday :(

See some of you tomorrow and the rest on Friday - we're going camping :)

Oh, I'm bringing my ez-up canopies - just in case - it seems the storm may arrive earlier than we planned!

Michelle

gsm x2

Millers are leaving in 10 minutes.....yeah, we're going camping.

Scott

OC Campers

We are loaded.  Only thing left to do is hitch up and add the bikes to the top.

See everyone in a few hours.

Jacqui

Nick

Everyone have a safe trip.  So far we are here along with Ray and Dave and Carrie.

Red neff Barchetta

Well, everyone is doing well and getting settled in for the w/e.  Quite a large gathering already.  A loop and a half full of NNC'ers.

It was great visiting with everybody.   :)

Started off with a Mike homebrew and then finished off nicely with a Rod homebrew.   :)  :)
Makes me wish I could stop by again.   :(

Enjoy your w/e you late arrivals.

Unregistered

Well it looks like life is getting in the way of our camping plans.
We will not be making it there tonight, but will be arriving on Saturday morning.
See everyone then.

6Quigs

Well it looks like life is getting in the way of our camping plans.
We will not be able to make it there tonight, but we will be arriving sometime Saturday morning.
See everyone then

The 6 Quigleys & a dog!

griffsmom

Quote from: 6QuigsWell it looks like life is getting in the way of our camping plans.
We will not be able to make it there tonight, but we will be arriving sometime Saturday morning.
See everyone then

The 6 Quigleys & a dog!
Hi Kevin and Margaret (and kids and dog!)!

Hopefully, the rest of the bunch won't have taken all the non-puddle sites. ;) Have fun and please say hi to everyone for us!

chkster

well we made it... 9pm last night b4 we were settled
this A.M. started off sunny now, however, at about 10:20 clouds moving in and a chill in the air... we will see if the weather holds through tonite...
the weather speculators keep changing the chance of rain faster than a newborn changes diapers.
looking forward to meeting all tonite after the days exploring
woohoo camping again!!!!!

chkster

well it's 8 P.M. and it is raining.. had a nice day at Pt. Reyes. We actually saw a whale  woohoo....time for Yahtzee and card games.

Unregistered

Another great Rally behing us.
Even the bit of rain last night never stopped us having a great time.
The Choippino was excellent, and once again thanks to the many chefs for the effort and entertainment.
O.K. got to finish drying off stuff, and it's off to see the Elephant Seals for me.

Gwenzilla

Just putting in an early plea for someone to post some pictures, or links to pictures, of the outing so we can see some of what we missed.  Really wished we could have made it but....

Maybe next time!  

Hope everyone had a grand time.

gsm x2

Gwen,

Just got home after a 400+ mile drive.  No posting pictures tonight.  I didn't take very many, but what I took I"ll post up Monday night.

gsm x2