News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

HalfDome Hyjinx III

Started by calstate360, Aug 16, 2004, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Quote from: Dee4jWHAT??? :yikes: can't do more than one thing at once... I thought you were the Queen of muti-tasking :eyecrazy: ...
Usually I am, but not with knitting.  Whenever I htink I can do something else and knit at the same time, I end up making a mistake and having to all frog my work.  That's frog as in "Rip-it...rip-it" :mad::%:%

Azusateach

Quote from: griffsmomI do have a bunch of really cute pictures of Brandy, but I've been lazy about going through the pictures and uploading them.  I've been trying to finish a scarf/shawl that I'm knitting for my mom and it seems that I can't do more than one thing at a time.

No guilt intended!  I forget that people actually have things to do sometimes, especially when I've been on vacation for ... 9 weeks so far!  :sombraro: (BTW, I have 2 more left.)

Lori, whenever you've got time is just peachy with me.  I can be patient!

Laura

Dee4j

Quote from: AzusateachNo guilt intended!  I forget that people actually have things to do sometimes, especially when I've been on vacation for ... 9 weeks so far!  :sombraro: (BTW, I have 2 more left.)

Lori, whenever you've got time is just peachy with me.  I can be patient!

Laura

boy rub it in..all you needed to that statement was a big neener neener neener..

but you're a teacher so your dues is comin'.... 9 months of it...so HA!! :J

Azusateach

Quote from: Dee4jbut you're a teacher so your dues is comin'.... 9 months of it...so HA!! :J

Let's get it right -- 180 days.  That means you STILL have them more than I do.  That's a neener-neener for you! :D

oldmoose

Is this a neener-neener HA Ha?

Dee4j

well I only have 2 kids...and you have How many??? times 180 days :yikes:

neener neener HA HA HA HA :J

TheViking

Fight!  Fight!

Azusateach

Quote from: Dee4jwell I only have 2 kids...and you have How many??? times 180 days :yikes:

neener neener HA HA HA HA :J

Okay, break it down into hours.  I get them for 7 each day.  Even multiplied by 35, that's STILL less than you have them (over the course of a year!!).  SO THERE.  :D

oldmoose

Ah, a neener neener Ha Ha back!

Azusateach

Just goes to show you that we teachers have thought this out very well.  And, we DO have boundaries!

Dee4j

well my 2 kids are cute little angels  :rolleyes: and and your 35 aren't :J

so there....HA

oldmoose

oooh. Do we now have a ha ha neener neener?

TheViking

Quote from: AzusateachOkay, break it down into hours. I get them for 7 each day. Even multiplied by 35, that's STILL less than you have them (over the course of a year!!). SO THERE. :D

Wow! To think all this time I thought teachers deserved more money for all the time they devote to our childrens education.........now this ;) .......LOL

Calstate361

Hey you guys, talk about stealing a thread!

I guess that is a HA HA, neener, neener, HO HO....:D

Joan

oldmoose